Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

look for very active players!!

This is a discussion on look for very active players!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well as the new server is coming out very soon i would like to put a group of active players ...
Page: 1

whassup

Default look for very active players!!

well as the new server is coming out very soon i would like to put a group of active players together i dont me play a few hours i mean 24/7 nonestop play, there will be a group of 8 so we all can party going for first lvl 80 players

player 1 - Me
    player 2 -
    player 3 -
    player 4 -
    player 5 -
    player 6 -
    player 8 -

if your up for doing just give me a pm, the nation we will be is orc

tolgahan

7/24 ?
    no ty :P :lol:

whassup

come on babas

morax

*NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN*

Bangs head on keyboard (mouse was already broken after dying to a noob party)

whassup

well not 24/7 but like 23/6

why even bother ? ur stilll gona fall behind macroers

whassup

so, im still gonna do it, its challenge and sorry morax but if you just gonna put shit on my post dont bother posting thx

Reitsu

if u play 24/7, get macro so it'll make ur life easier

whassup

well where i live there is nothing to do so i just pay ko and other games, macro is gay :/

Hostageebenisikiyim

Macro , An program of K2.

morax

Originally posted by whassup
    so, im still gonna do it, its challenge and sorry morax but if you just gonna put shit on my post dont bother posting thx
    Your post is more pointless than mine trust me. Every time a new server opens everyone moves there and everyones moves back when the hope of being the best simply vanishes to macroers... cheats... and generally people with no life that can actually play 24/7

whassup

well i do have a life actually, i just finnished college for the first year and a little tired so take my time to relax and play till i go back this year im only 17 btw

no offence here but how can you possibly argue that you have a life when you have planned to fill every minute of everyweek with leveling on an online game...

where does the life fit? :S

lvl50rogue

Originally posted by whassup
    well not 24/7 but like 23/6
    weak. Gogogogo 24/7

whassup

zzz i pissed of with you guys all saying people have no life! stop judging people becuase they like to play games! yes i admit i play my computer alot way more then most ppl but i still have a life, my firends come over we go out get chinese ect, but what i dont understand it how you can judge people becuase they like to spend time on a computer, if they want to do this with thier lifes just let them, but im sorry to say how the fuck can you say this stuff when your the players with Level 70 chars! oh i wonder how you got that? and people always say all people that play there computer alot are NERDs im not saying im a nerd but so what if some one is a nerd? doesnt mean they are a bad person sorry but i had to say this to many people steriotyping others. i dont know why we all just cant get along and stop judging a book by its cover as they say!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast