Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

no reason, flame me

This is a discussion on no reason, flame me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have this question, been thinking about the answer for a while, ill just ask you lvl 70 +8 items ...
Page: 1

Myself_

Default no reason, flame me

I have this question, been thinking about the answer for a while, ill just ask you lvl 70 +8 items chars
    they say turks hack ppl, ok i believe that. So why hack someone with chitins ? lvl 60-62 ? few shells ?
    Why are like 90% of all famous ppl still unhacked ?(this was the question btw)
    My answer is simple = you guys have like extra priviliges, probably know gm's, i think this is bullshit
    you guys or not different to the other ppl, if it was up to me id hack you guys first. know why ? because you guys have no life, you guys play ko all the time, farm shells, buy premium every month, buy premium for ppl who lvl their chars etc..
    dont have anything else to say except to all turks = hacks these noobs ?!
    end of newsflash, flame me pls, prove me wrong.

oke,pwnage factor got hacked any help?No,any rollback?No,flash news over

Myself_

did i say 100% did i ? no end flash

hmm oke shall i list all the players who i know famous and hacked?oke i have some time to waste :lol: lets start: sexyjesse,informer,any,herakles,greyhawk,myself :lol: ,tweety,priestess spam,pfil didnt saw him around for a while,tam_tam,sert cocuk,you are death,buddhasdream,fluppy,kakashi kun,holy sexy i go to bed my head hurts :wub: they just dont visit any stupid websites/have hard passwords and some of the yes are gm friend

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Long term illness helped me get lvl 70 this year <_<

Not notice me getting any special privilages to be honest, if at 70 you do get them no one has told me about them

Someone care to inform me/dah of these special privlages?

Banned Senior Member

nothing special at 70, if you get hacked your lucky if you get your account back, and we do have a life, we just found a way to be able to lvl on KO as well <_<

Hostage

I've been hacked, Devile has been hacked, w0lf, rebelde20... I'm not even going to keep going on, I dont have time to think and list them out.

But since I used to spend about 3 hours a day for about a year straight, i managed to acquire enough for a well equipped char. Whats the matter? Couldnt hack it in the KnightOnline world? Gotta cheat to win? Go ahead hack people, what will it gain you? Just because people play a game for endless hours, it means they have no life? You make alot of sense. I'd say I have a decent life, and I could get on for days and it wouldnt bother me. <_<

xourico

btw now that we are speaking about those leet guys, answer me, HOW DA FUCK, you guys are able to get, ALL WAYS, even when u get hacked, shells +8 and raptor/giga/shard/mirages +8???
    its kinda anoying, cuz I play this for some time, and me and some friends, broke shit loads of chittins +7 and even glaves, Im not talking about raptors, now, I mean glaves!!! and I never made a +8, NEVER, even with trinas <_<

anyway, I believe that you leet guys, probably farm alot more then me, but still...

giga axes+8/impacts/raptors/MS/MD/shards/totemic spears...
    well i find it hard to believe, must of them are BABASHOPPED, and now you guys are buying ones from eachother...

well weapon... hmmm ok, but and about the shells?? SHELL BOOTS +8?? gauntlets, anything all +8... fuck its anoying!!

ok, now flame mode ON!! :wub:

Originally posted by xourico
    btw now that we are speaking about those leet guys, answer me, HOW DA FUCK, you guys are able to get, ALL WAYS, even when u get hacked, shells +8 and raptor/giga/shard/mirages +8???
    its kinda anoying, cuz I play this for some time, and me and some friends, broke shit loads of chittins +7 and even glaves, Im not talking about raptors, now, I mean glaves!!! and I never made a +8, NEVER, even with trinas <_<

anyway, I believe that you leet guys, probably farm alot more then me, but still...

giga axes+8/impacts/raptors/MS/MD/shards/totemic spears...
    well i find it hard to believe, must of them are BABASHOPPED, and now you guys are buying ones from eachother...

well weapon... hmmm ok, but and about the shells?? SHELL BOOTS +8?? gauntlets, anything all +8... fuck its anoying!!

ok, now flame mode ON!! *:wub:
    if u suck at upgrading not our fault man :rollseyes:
    those who get equip play a lot and farm so they can afford to pay that stuff maybe u dont play as much as they do..
    or they get helped by friends too.. i got helped by a friend after i got hacked :wub: :wub:

Hostage

Its really not hard to get 5 +7 items a day if your level 70 and farm for about 5 hours. Do that everyday for a week, buy 35 trinas. Then have a go at it. You tell me how hard it is after that. <_<

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by phantomlink
    nothing special at 70, if you get hacked your lucky if you get your account back, and we do have a life, we just found a way to be able to lvl on KO as well <_<
    pfft! like steal my little xp dwarf!

MaJe

Originally posted by Hostage
    Its really not hard to get 5 +7 items a day if your level 70 and farm for about 5 hours. Do that everyday for a week, buy 35 trinas. Then have a go at it. You tell me how hard it is after that. *<_<
    35 tirnas?Are they free?C'mon guys!We all know that servers are full with dupers and babashopers.Nobody is so stupid here to cant understand what is going on. %95 of +8 items are not-legit. Almost %80 of all warriors have raptor +8, all rogues have +8 daggers and and all these +8 items came after dupe bombs. İt is true that Turks duped too much but what about others?They all got them legit way? bla bla bla...

whassup

lol the only reson is becuase you get hacked is becuase you maybe put a password or username the same like - charname: boo username: boo then put a silly password like boo123456 lol all peeps i know that have told know one there info havnt been hacked

Ive always wanted to be hacked closet i got was removin all 0000000's gear so he thought he got hacked :P

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast