Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

no reason, flame me

This is a discussion on no reason, flame me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by MaJe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MaJe)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage Its really not hard to get 5 +7 items a day if your level ...
Page: 2

Heim4teil

Originally posted by MaJe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MaJe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage
    Its really not hard to get 5 +7 items a day if your level 70 and farm for about 5 hours. Do that everyday for a week, buy 35 trinas. Then have a go at it. You tell me how hard it is after that. *<_<
    35 tirnas?Are they free?C'mon guys!We all know that servers are full with dupers and babashopers.Nobody is so stupid here to cant understand what is going on. %95 of +8 items are not-legit. Almost %80 of all warriors have raptor +8, all rogues have +8 daggers and and all these +8 items came after dupe bombs. İt is true that Turks duped too much but what about others?They all got them legit way? bla bla bla...[/b]
    lol why all say is hard to make +8 items....look many ppl play this game.. much farm items...and a is not realy hard to get mds+7/glaves+7/rappy+7/shard+7 i get my rappy+7 with maybe 1-2 hour farming dms in less then 2 weeks. and with friends it go faster.
    with trina are are from +7 to +8 maybe 15-25%...is it realy hard to get 4-5 raptors+7 when u farm alot and are good in upgrading and a lil bit lucky?...i think no.....and some ppl like PDM are very lucky...put +7 item in avil +trina and boom +8 with one +7 item...is he a babashoper now? oO

Healer Dude

high lvls have good passwords cuz they really caer about thier hard-worked chars!
    and low lvls r usually stupid and inocent...
    when i was about lvl 50 i entered a site who said something about the trial of the new KE so i logged in and got hacked :'(
    they took only a few mil of my inn cuz i had (and still have) nothing and then i changed my password...

MaJe

Originally posted by Heim4teil+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Heim4teil)</div>
    Originally posted by MaJe@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage

Its really not hard to get 5 +7 items a day if your level 70 and farm for about 5 hours. Do that everyday for a week, buy 35 trinas. Then have a go at it. You tell me how hard it is after that. *<_<

35 tirnas?Are they free?C'mon guys!We all know that servers are full with dupers and babashopers.Nobody is so stupid here to cant understand what is going on. %95 of +8 items are not-legit. Almost %80 of all warriors have raptor +8, all rogues have +8 daggers and and all these +8 items came after dupe bombs. İt is true that Turks duped too much but what about others?They all got them legit way? bla bla bla...
    lol why all say is hard to make +8 items....look many ppl play this game.. much farm items...and a is not realy hard to get mds+7/glaves+7/rappy+7/shard+7 i get my rappy+7 with maybe 1-2 hour farming dms in less then 2 weeks. and with friends it go faster.
    with trina are are from +7 to +8 maybe 15-25%...is it realy hard to get 4-5 raptors+7 when u farm alot and are good in upgrading and a lil bit lucky?...i think no.....and some ppl like PDM are very lucky...put +7 item in avil +trina and boom +8 with one +7 item...is he a babashoper now? oO[/b]
    We arent talking about 5-6 +8 items. Whole server is full with them.İF ppl know to upgrade why there werent much +8 items be4 dupe times?
    Now somebody will come here with full +8 shells, uniques,+8 weapon and he will say that '' Hmm i upgraded this items and farmed tooooooooo much bosses and got my items.'' and i will believe?
    huh

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by MaJe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MaJe)</div>
    Originally posted by Heim4teil+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Heim4teil)
    <!--QuoteBegin-MaJe
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage

35 tirnas?Are they free?C'mon guys!We all know that servers are full with dupers and babashopers.Nobody is so stupid here to cant understand what is going on. %95 of +8 items are not-legit. Almost %80 of all warriors have raptor +8, all rogues have +8 daggers and and all these +8 items came after dupe bombs. İt is true that Turks duped too much but what about others?They all got them legit way? bla bla bla...
    with trina are are from +7 to +8 maybe 15-25%...is it realy hard to get 4-5 raptors+7 when u farm alot and are good in upgrading and a lil bit lucky?...i think no.....and some ppl like PDM are very lucky...put +7 item in avil +trina and boom +8 with one +7 item...is he a babashoper now? oO[/b]
    We arent talking about 5-6 +8 items. Whole server is full with them.İF ppl know to upgrade why there werent much +8 items be4 dupe times?
    Now somebody will come here with full +8 shells, uniques,+8 weapon and he will say that '' Hmm i upgraded this items and farmed tooooooooo much bosses and got my items.'' and i will believe?
    huh[/b][/quote]

KOM

Lammer

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by MaJe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MaJe)
    Originally posted by Heim4teil
    <!--QuoteBegin-MaJe
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage

with trina are are from +7 to +8 maybe 15-25%...is it realy hard to get 4-5 raptors+7 when u farm alot and are good in upgrading and a lil bit lucky?...i think no.....and some ppl like PDM are very lucky...put +7 item in avil +trina and boom +8 with one +7 item...is he a babashoper now? oO
    huh[/b]
    KOM[/b][/quote]

who? h43r: :P

Hostage..
    And you go and buy 35 trinas? hmm let me make my math since those +8 glowy dildos poped up before this major fall down of prices.

So 1 trina would go for let we say 400m? 2 months ago? may be more, but lets stick with the 400m

35 * 400 = 14b :blink:

Lets go buy trina ppl their cheap as hell.

Yeah right.

Hostage

Alright, I will go buy 35 trina's. Give me a min, I'll fill my inn.

Originally posted by Lammer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lammer)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)
    Originally posted by MaJe
    Originally posted by Heim4teil
    <!--QuoteBegin-MaJe
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage

huh
    KOM[/b]
    who? h43r: :P

Hostage..
    And you go and buy 35 trinas? hmm let me make my math since those +8 glowy dildos poped up before this major fall down of prices.

So 1 trina would go for let we say 400m? 2 months ago? may be more, but lets stick with the 400m

35 * 400 = 14b :blink:

Lets go buy trina ppl their cheap as hell.

Yeah right.[/b][/quote]

In 4 hours, I had 35 DM drops. 4 hours a day, everday for a week. 35 x 7 = 245. 245 drops roughly. Thats if you could farm for 4 hours a day. Which some people have time for. I'm telling you this is what can be done. Not my problem if people cant do this. Dont argue with me about it until you have a level 70 warrior to tank DM's with :lol: . So, from those 35 drops, I had 3 pieces go to +7. (yeah I have no anvil secrets). Again, using rounded numbers... 3 x 7 = 21. Your going to tell me that I cant make atleast 1 +8 item from 21 +7's? Even if I used BUS's. My chaces still should be pretty good to make 1 +8 out of them. Normally though I have prem on multiple accounts, allowing me to just collect them from my premiums for a few months until I have shit I actually wanna try and upgrade. But remember, shells used to be about 500m a piece. Now they are WAY cheaper than that. Just recently prices have dropped. <_<

TunaFishyMe

its possible to obtain that many trinas in a short time. Very possible. At 70, you dont want to xp anymore, you just farm and pk. But the majority of 8+ daggers come from KOM. The reason why there werent a lot before is because there werent that many high levels to farm Dms all day long. People were still xping. Now that we have a bunch of 70s, they farm/upgrade high lvl items so more legit 8+ items are made. Ask people who got their MD8s, Shard8s. How many of them made it themselves? Porbalby less than 40%. This is because they traded from people who quit, KOM etc etc. At least thats what I think

Hostage

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    its possible to obtain that many trinas in a short time. *Very possible. *At 70, you dont want to xp anymore, you just farm and pk. * But the majority of 8+ daggers come from KOM. *The reason why there werent a lot before is because there werent that many high levels to farm Dms all day long. *People were still xping. *Now that we have a bunch of 70s, they farm/upgrade high lvl items so more legit 8+ items are made. * Ask people who got their MD8s, Shard8s. *How many of them made it themselves? *Porbalby less than 40%. *This is because they traded from people who quit, KOM etc etc. *At least thats what I think
    Yah, I agree as well. Right now theres over 2 pages of chitins just drops from golems in my inventory. I couldnt tell you how many MD's I've gotten from harpies. Or how many glaves from trolls. I had 2 pages of glaves, and a page of MD's at one time. It's really NOT that hard.

TunaFishyMe

yep..before KE, MDs were rare. Now every noob is selling them. Harpies drop them like mad. I do TW/Trolls for a couple hours and i get like 2-3 Glaves. My friend has 50+ glaves all from TW/Trolls. 8+ isnt THAT hard at all. I mean shell boots, thats a different story. II, HB, those items are very questionable, but MDs, Glaves, Chitins, even shards is not THAT hard. Remember when DMs dropped like crazy? I got like 2384378573849 drops in 30 mins...it was insane, im sure a good number of 8+ raptors/shards were created during that time.

Lammer

According to your explanation .. Everyone has a lvl 70 warrior.. and everyone's farming 4h per day.

Hum... ok you got 21 +7s from 245 drops and lets say without trinas you can get like 3 +8s (very luckly).

So for 12 +8s you need (assuming the ratio 3 +8s from 21 +7s) 4 * 245 = 980 items........................... only fucking cow.

To give you an example, last week I was gonna merchant some DMs "garbage" and in a matter of 5 - 10 minutes I saw 3 MS +8! None of the owners was a known char.
    I guess they had a lvl 70 warrior farming for them 4/7.

I'm not saying ALL glowy weapons are duped/db hacked/KOM just saying most of them are. Like tuna said, mirages daggers, glaves, chittins I say Humm ok

Now shell boots? Shell gaunts? cmon you got be joking right?

Another thing... the FT has I know was finished not many times in Diez, so how the hell you explain all those FT items poping out of nowhere?

Hostage

I was mainly talking to xourico. ^_^

People are over the chitin +8 stage, Everyone wants shell +8. So of course, if I have the chance to try and upgrade some +7 shells to +8. I'd do it in a heartbeat. People get lucky. People quit and upgrade all their stuff, manage to get a piece +8 shell. I'm in no way saying everything is legit. Yeah people are stupid and have to dupe. But for some reason, thats just a part of this game.

As the FT goes, Thats just plain bug abuse. Nothing more than that. They really dont do anything special in the first place. If it were up to me I'd delete them all. Then ban all the accounts that get them after that.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Hostage
    I was mainly talking to xourico. *^_^ *

People are over the chitin +8 stage, Everyone wants shell +8. So of course, if I have the chance to try and upgrade some +7 shells to +8. I'd do it in a heartbeat. People get lucky. People quit and upgrade all their stuff, manage to get a piece +8 shell. I'm in no way saying everything is legit. Yeah people are stupid and have to dupe. But for some reason, thats just a part of this game.

As the FT goes, Thats just plain bug abuse. Nothing more than that. They really dont do anything special in the first place. If it were up to me I'd delete them all. Then ban all the accounts that get them after that.
    Im not over the chitin 8+ stage .

Lammer

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage
    I was mainly talking to xourico. *^_^ *

Im not over the chitin 8+ stage .[/b]
    I'm at thier 1 +7 stage yet h43r:

:lol:

Hostage

Yeah so, back to flaming this n00b?

Lammer

Originally posted by Hostage
    Yeah so, back to flaming this n00b?
    Oký...

To the n00b... you're a n00b :lol: (spam?)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast