Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

no reason, flame me

This is a discussion on no reason, flame me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Lammer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lammer)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage Yeah so, back to flaming this n00b? Oký... To the n00b... you're a n00b ...
Page: 3

Hostage

Originally posted by Lammer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lammer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage
    Yeah so, back to flaming this n00b?
    Oký...

To the n00b... you're a n00b :lol: (spam?)[/b]

Nope, I asked u to do it

Myself_

well anywayz, this upgrading thing has nothing to with it, oh and btw someone said the lvl 70 have hard passwords.
    Lol ? what kind of bullshit is that, if my pass would be 843365454 and i wrote it down on a paper and i was lvl 30, would it make any difference ? oh and guys, you can list all the famous ppl who got hacked, aslong as that "90%" stays in my former post, i can still prove you wrong...
    and buying 35 trinas ? excuse me but erm, go buy yourself somethig usefull, wasting all that money to a game, rather give it to the poor ppl

MaJe

Originally posted by Lammer
    Another thing... the FT has I know was finished not many times in Diez, so how the hell you explain all those FT items poping out of nowhere?
    FT boxes got duped. And dupers upgraded big part of them.They are generally +7.

Myself_

Originally posted by xourico
    btw now that we are speaking about those leet guys, answer me, HOW DA FUCK, you guys are able to get, ALL WAYS, even when u get hacked, shells +8 and raptor/giga/shard/mirages +8???
    its kinda anoying, cuz I play this for some time, and me and some friends, broke shit loads of chittins +7 and even glaves, Im not talking about raptors, now, I mean glaves!!! and I never made a +8, NEVER, even with trinas <_<

anyway, I believe that you leet guys, probably farm alot more then me, but still...

giga axes+8/impacts/raptors/MS/MD/shards/totemic spears...
    well i find it hard to believe, must of them are BABASHOPPED, and now you guys are buying ones from eachother...

well weapon... hmmm ok, but and about the shells?? SHELL BOOTS +8?? gauntlets, anything all +8... fuck its anoying!!

ok, now flame mode ON!! *:wub:
    atleast someone understands what im talking about h43r:

Banned Senior Member

glad to say my daggers ar un-KOM'd But my armor came from Hostage dunno the real source of those

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Myself_
    well anywayz, this upgrading thing has nothing to with it, oh and btw someone said the lvl 70 have hard passwords.
    Lol ? what kind of bullshit is that, if my pass would be 843365454 and i wrote it down on a paper and i was lvl 30, would it make any difference ? oh and guys, you can list all the famous ppl who got hacked, aslong as that "90%" stays in my former post, i can still prove you wrong...
    and buying 35 trinas ? excuse me but erm, go buy yourself somethig usefull, wasting all that money to a game, rather give it to the poor ppl
    lol there are no "poor" people in a video game. If i give all my money to a chicken, I dont feel like I helped society what so ever. Buying trina will help me upgrade. IF I have nothing else to buy, why not buy them to make some 8+?

Myself_

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Myself_
    lol there are no "poor" people in a video game. If i give all my money to a chicken, I dont feel like I helped society what so ever. Buying trina will help me upgrade. IF I have nothing else to buy, why not buy them to make some 8+?[/b]
    excuse me mate, but i was talking about the ppl in reallife
    unless ppl dupe trina's too now and you can buy them on merchants,...

Grid

WTF are you gonna buy with ingame cash in real life, cmon, tell me moron

Myself_

Originally posted by Grid+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Grid)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Myself_
    WTF are you gonna buy with ingame cash in real life, cmon, tell me moron[/b]
    dude wtf are you talking about you fucking noob, the points cost money.... reallife money....

Hostage

Actually this upgrading thing has EVERYTHING to do with it. Look at what your bitchin about. Peoples items? Well this is how they are made the LEGIT way. Who cares about famous people getting hacked. Do you know how many people in general get hacked everyday? No. You dont. And your 90% bullshit was made up on the spot to begin with. My password isnt hard. I dont seem to have any problems. And I dont need to buy anything useful, I'm fully equipped, trying to make +8 shells. Give it to the poor? Why dont they put some effort into it? Your the fuckface who's complaining about people having such good shit.

Grid

Originally posted by Myself_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myself_)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Myself_

lol there are no "poor" people in a video game. If i give all my money to a chicken, I dont feel like I helped society what so ever. Buying trina will help me upgrade. IF I have nothing else to buy, why not buy them to make some 8+?
    unless ppl dupe trina's too now and you can buy them on merchants,...[/b]
    you get 1 trina along with silver n gold premium take that times all the hundreds of ppl who buys it?

Altho atm you can't tho, PUS items nontradeble

Lammer

Originally posted by Myself_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myself_)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Myself_

unless ppl dupe trina's too now and you can buy them on merchants,...[/b]
    Who said I need to buy 35 trinas with real money? I could simply buy trinas from merchant without spendind a single $. Maybe I could give all those IGC to UN... do they accept it?

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Myself_

Actually this upgrading thing has EVERYTHING to do with it. Look at what your bitchin about. Peoples items? Well this is how they are made the LEGIT way. Who cares about famous people getting hacked. Do you know how many people in general get hacked everyday? No. You dont. And your 90% bullshit was made up on the spot to begin with. My password isnt hard. I dont seem to have any problems. And I dont need to buy anything useful, I'm fully equipped, trying to make +8 shells. Give it to the poor? Why dont they put some effort into it? Your the fuckface who's complaining about people having such good shit.[/b]
    His Username:Hostage
    Password:Hostageiscool

Myself_

Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Myself_

Actually this upgrading thing has EVERYTHING to do with it. Look at what your bitchin about. Peoples items? Well this is how they are made the LEGIT way. Who cares about famous people getting hacked. Do you know how many people in general get hacked everyday? No. You dont. And your 90% bullshit was made up on the spot to begin with. My password isnt hard. I dont seem to have any problems. And I dont need to buy anything useful, I'm fully equipped, trying to make +8 shells. Give it to the poor? Why dont they put some effort into it? Your the fuckface who's complaining about people having such good shit.[/b]
    dude wtf you a moron ? go back to school instead of playing games, i said THE POINTS ffs READ what i say.
    wtf does that pass have to do with it? :/ dude, you gotta get your facts straight. Those items have NOTHING to do with it. i said = ppl who are 70,.. etc

unbelievable

MaJe

Originally posted by Grid+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Grid)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Myself_
    WTF are you gonna buy with ingame cash in real life, cmon, tell me moron[/b]
    What a respectful speech!
    Go join '' Get life Club'' plss...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast