Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

no reason, flame me

This is a discussion on no reason, flame me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by MaJe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MaJe)</div> Originally posted by Grid @ <!--QuoteBegin-Myself_ well anywayz, this upgrading thing has nothing to with ...
Page: 4

Myself_

Originally posted by MaJe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MaJe)</div>
    Originally posted by Grid@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Myself_

well anywayz, this upgrading thing has nothing to with it, oh and btw someone said the lvl 70 have hard passwords.
    Lol ? what kind of bullshit is that, if my pass would be 843365454 and i wrote it down on a paper and i was lvl 30, would it make any difference ? oh and guys, you can list all the famous ppl who got hacked, aslong as that "90%" stays in my former post, i can still prove you wrong...
    and buying 35 trinas ? excuse me but erm, go buy yourself somethig usefull, wasting all that money to a game, rather give it to the poor ppl

WTF are you gonna buy with ingame cash in real life, cmon, tell me moron
    What a respectful speech!
    Go join '' Get life Club'' plss...[/b]
    I should get a life ? am i the one playing games all the time ? am I the one lvl 70 or whatever lvl you are.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Myself_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myself_)</div>
    Originally posted by MaJe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MaJe)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Grid
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Myself_

well anywayz, this upgrading thing has nothing to with it, oh and btw someone said the lvl 70 have hard passwords.
    Lol ? what kind of bullshit is that, if my pass would be 843365454 and i wrote it down on a paper and i was lvl 30, would it make any difference ? oh and guys, you can list all the famous ppl who got hacked, aslong as that "90%" stays in my former post, i can still prove you wrong...
    and buying 35 trinas ? excuse me but erm, go buy yourself somethig usefull, wasting all that money to a game, rather give it to the poor ppl

Go join '' Get life Club'' plss...[/b]
    I should get a life ? am i the one playing games all the time ? am I the one lvl 70 or whatever lvl you are.[/b][/quote]

xD he wasnt even talkign to you xD!!!

Myself_

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by Myself_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myself_)
    Originally posted by MaJe
    <!--QuoteBegin-Grid
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Myself_

Go join '' Get life Club'' plss...
    I should get a life ? am i the one playing games all the time ? am I the one lvl 70 or whatever lvl you are.[/b]
    xD he wasnt even talkign to you xD!!![/b][/quote]

aww -_- k sorry for that :wub:

MaJe

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by Myself_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myself_)
    Originally posted by MaJe
    <!--QuoteBegin-Grid
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Myself_

Go join '' Get life Club'' plss...
    I should get a life ? am i the one playing games all the time ? am I the one lvl 70 or whatever lvl you are.[/b]
    xD he wasnt even talkign to you xD!!![/b][/quote]

Yeah.It was for ''Grid the cool'' !!!

Myself_

Yeah.It was for ''Grid the cool'' !!!
    my apoliges for that mate

Hostage

Originally posted by Myself_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myself_)</div>
    Originally posted by Hostage@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Myself_

Actually this upgrading thing has EVERYTHING to do with it. Look at what your bitchin about. Peoples items? Well this is how they are made the LEGIT way. Who cares about famous people getting hacked. Do you know how many people in general get hacked everyday? No. You dont. And your 90% bullshit was made up on the spot to begin with. My password isnt hard. I dont seem to have any problems. And I dont need to buy anything useful, I'm fully equipped, trying to make +8 shells. Give it to the poor? Why dont they put some effort into it? Your the fuckface who's complaining about people having such good shit.
    dude wtf you a moron ? go back to school instead of playing games, i said THE POINTS ffs READ what i say.
    wtf does that pass have to do with it? :/ dude, you gotta get your facts straight. Those items have NOTHING to do with it. i said = ppl who are 70,.. etc

unbelievable[/b]
    I went back and read what you wrote. And still have no idea what your bitchin about this time. TBH, I havnt played in a few months, so I really dont care..

TunaFishyMe

i think we should play good cop bad cop

Hostage

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    i think we should play good cop bad cop
    Go for it, he asked to be flamed. I give you 100% permission.

DO NOT LOCK THIS TOPIC.

Hostage

And I dunno wtf "points" are..

TunaFishyMe

yay! Ok ill be the bad cop. Hostage you be the good cop.
    Dont excuse me mate me! Why are you so concerned how lvl 70s get their items!? DO YOU WANT TO GET ITEMS LIKE THAT TOO!? WHO SENT YOU!!

Myself_

yea sure, go ahead flame
    the ones who flame will be the ones protecting themselfs, they admit they dont have a life, so go ahead
    cant wait what you guys gotta say :lol:

Hostage

uhhh, protect myself from? You can just tell me what your problem is. Care for some coffee? May be a while...

MaJe

spam spam spam

xourico

well, me and a warrior lvl 65 (Im a priest) made for a weak servants of issiloon, now the warrior is in full shell, all +7, except pads I think.(before we start the farm he only had pauldron)
    but, hell Yeah, in a weak (and we farm more then 4 hours <_<, maybe 7/8 9 sometimes), we got 4 gloves for warrior and some for the other class, and believe, in those times, I didnt saw almost anyone in the hell abyss farming... or DMS drop boots and all the other parts now?

Im not saying, that the good gun babas, have duped, but most of ppl, buy +8 items for USD, and probably ALOT of them are from "ilegal" sources <_<

anyway, cya arround ^_^

going to war now :P

Myself_

pffff, hostage you really are stupid >.<
    dude, did i say i had a problem ? i might be crazy or something.
    this post was my opinion, so i said go ahead and flame, ppl on this forum cant have an opinion without being flamed

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast