Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

no reason, flame me

This is a discussion on no reason, flame me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ive never been hacked - but is that because i know a GM? Errrm no probably not - its because ...
Page: 7

morax

Ive never been hacked - but is that because i know a GM? Errrm no probably not - its because i dont share my account, my password is alphanumberic and my username isnt morax.

Admitedly if i got hacked i would have no trouble getting my equipment back because id kick up a big fuss - but thats irrelevent to your original post.... - level 70s dont get special treatment just because they are 70. Sure high profile players often have access to a GM one way or another so they can be rollbacked, yes this is probably abusing power of those that know GMs to some extent.

Conclusion: If K2 had a customer support system that worked effectivly people wouldnt have to take matters into their own hands.

I've used 5 trinas on olympia (no prem = no free trina)

3x mirage dagger +7 -> +8 (all in a row..)
    1x glave +7 -> +8 (first +8 on olympia i made)
    1x priest shell boots +5->6 (^^ i was first full shell priest)

Myself_

Originally posted by I_JuST_OwNed_U
    LOL...this is funny, im not anyone known or anything so who cares what if have to say...but it seems Myself_ is jealous of thoughs lvl 70 leet ppl...myself_, dude who cares how they get there stuff does it really matter, u say lvl 70 ppl have no life right? well why the hell u play this game, u know u would want to reach lvl 70 too...about u saying none of them getting hacked i think they proved u wrong on that earlier in the forum, but yes i do agree with u lvl 62 characters and below get hacked more but thats maybe b/c there own friends hack them, also Db hackers they just get lucky on whos account they get so anyone can get hacked but theres not like thousands of lvl 70's out to be hacked so yeah not alot of them get hacked like the rest of the "common" lower lvls...dont get mad and jealous b/c ur not able to farm all that good shit, yes they have all these +8's but when ur able to farm and friends also hook u up its quite easy for them to get that stuff...dont hate on ppl who u say "have no life", b/c if they have no life right? Why are u hating on them so bad...it just seems to me from reading all these damn post that u are quite frustrated and angry how these leet ppl get so many damn good items...instead of u waiting for every next post to come back so u can get flamed on maybe u should be lvling ur ass to lvl 70 then maybe u wont complain so much...i know its ur opinion and alot of ppl feel the same way u do but just dont have the guts to say it and get flamed on like u are, but accept that its a game and ppl are going to eventually hit lvl 70 and be able to leet there whole character out with +8's...not taking sides or anything just voicing my own opinion...now if u try to flame me that just shows that my point is right and im just pissing u off :P but im really not trying to piss u off, just trying to get the point to u that its just a game and dont take it so serious and if u want that stuff go lvl to 70 if u want...Sry for the long ass post im sure i messed up on some points and contradicted myself but thats okay its too long to even remember everything i said :lol:
    LOOOOOL, dude i dont even want to read the rest of your post, the first sentence made my mind, you noob, i dont even want to play ko anymore, too many babashoppers. Like those lvl 70, i bet their items are not all legit.

Myself_

k well first of all, you guys are all noobs if you still didnt see the point of this post, since ive said it like 2-3 times.
    and second of all, i dont even play ko anymore <_<
    and you're calling me stupid you moron ? have you seen what ppl write here ?
    back to school for you too mate.

Volcanic

DO NOT SHARE ACCOUNTS!!!!!

And, if you really want +8`s, go farm until you drop. Take my raptor for example. I was the second lvl 70 warrior on Ares. Unlike F9 who went kicking orc ass, i went farming. It took a few weeks, and over 30 raptors, but in the end, i got one. Also made a +8 elixer and +8 preist shell pauldron from the drops.

Its not hard, its how you spend your time.

hmm tell me where i can get these special privileges cuz im lvl 70 but got hacked 7 or 8 times now and allready lost 5 chars in the past so i guess my special privilege is being ignored... except for 1 time (ty Devile) i never got helped atall so u can take ur special privilege BS story and stick it up your ass

Myself_

unbelievable, you guys really are fucking morons
    i wont even answer to that anymore
    rather close this post

Sinister

well since it seems you ppl are forgetting few things , all the lvl 70 ppl are playing this game since it was in beta stages (old ko) pre ke. all the new ppl who are 60 to 63 + have been plying this game for like 2 months if that. and if you are playing this game for 7 or 8 months and still at lvl 62 i think you need to rethink if you want to play this game. in old ko almost everthing went to +7 easy if you know what you were doing. I had my shards +8 for over a year now. so is most of my gear. also lvl 70 or 65 + ppl know better , then to share there account with other ppl. if you share your account you are bound to get SCAMMED, (not hacked). So again that is your fault to share your account. I had made a same mistake once and did get scammed of all my gear. luckely i found out who did it and got my shit back btw if you must know it was a guy called ottoman_prince ( does this name ring a bell ) he was a turk who hacked my friends comp and got my info.....

so end the end i would like to recap and say , all the high lvl players with good gears have learnt it the hard way, to not to share account with some one.. same exact way all you lvl 60 + or 50 + learing when you get scammed.. So take a lesson and dont share your account and you will not have problems with missing your gear...

PEACE

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by MaJe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MaJe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lammer
    Another thing... the FT has I know was finished not many times in Diez, so how the hell you explain all those FT items poping out of nowhere?
    FT boxes got duped. And dupers upgraded big part of them.They are generally +7.[/b]
    a clannie of mine once bought a blue treasure chest for 5 mil(xigenon ftw!!!11) and got hanguk sword h43r:

Havvk

""" k well first of all, you guys are all noobs if you still didnt see the point of this post, since ive said it like 2-3 times.
    and second of all, i dont even play ko anymore <_<
    and you're calling me stupid you moron ? have you seen what ppl write here ?
    back to school for you too mate. """

ok then why u still read the forums and open topics if u dont give a shi.......t, believe me,
    WE DONT GIVE A SH!#$#$#" about what u say,u think the ppl who post here is a moron??
    we at least play the game to post,u dont even play and still u are reading the forums?
    i think U>us at MORON :lol: u should go play another game with less skills so u can be at least
    an average player,that maybe make u fell comfortable....
    -_-

Myself_

Originally posted by Sinister
    well since it seems you ppl are forgetting few things , all the lvl 70 ppl are playing this game since it was in beta stages (old ko) pre ke. *all the new ppl who are 60 to 63 + have been plying this game for like 2 months if that. *and if you are playing this game for 7 or 8 months and still at lvl 62 i think you need to *rethink if you want to play this game. *in old ko almost everthing went to +7 easy if you know what you were doing. *I had my shards +8 for over a year now. so is most of my gear. *also lvl 70 or 65 + ppl know better , then to share there account with other ppl. *if you share your account you are bound to get SCAMMED, (not hacked). *So again that is your fault to share your account. *I had made a same mistake once and did get scammed of all my gear. *luckely i found out who did it and got my shit back btw if you must know it was a guy called ottoman_prince ( does this name ring a bell ) he was a turk who hacked my friends comp and got my info..... * *

*so end the end i would like to recap and say , all the high lvl players with good gears have learnt it the hard way, to not to share account with some one.. *same exact *way all you lvl 60 + or 50 + learing when you get scammed.. *So take a lesson and dont share your account and you will not have problems with missing your gear... *

PEACE
    want me to say it again = i DONT play this game, and my highest lvl was 62, you know why ? because i had other things to do, dont have time to get 70.

Myself_

Originally posted by Havvk
    """ k well first of all, you guys are all noobs if you still didnt see the point of this post, since ive said it like 2-3 times. *
    and second of all, i dont even play ko anymore *<_< *
    and you're calling me stupid you moron ? have you seen what ppl write here ? *
    back to school for you too mate. """

ok then why u still read the forums and open topics if u dont give a shi.......t, believe me,
    WE DONT GIVE A SH!#$#$#" about what u say,u think the ppl who post here is a moron??
    we at least play the game to post,u dont even play and still u are reading the forums? *
    i think U>us at MORON :lol: *u should go play another game with less skills so u can be at least
    an average player,that maybe make u fell comfortable....
    -_-
    another one, ...
    -_-

Sinister

Originally posted by Myself_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myself_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sinister
    well since it seems you ppl are forgetting few things , all the lvl 70 ppl are playing this game since it was in beta stages (old ko) pre ke. *all the new ppl who are 60 to 63 + have been plying this game for like 2 months if that. *and if you are playing this game for 7 or 8 months and still at lvl 62 i think you need to *rethink if you want to play this game. *in old ko almost everthing went to +7 easy if you know what you were doing. *I had my shards +8 for over a year now. so is most of my gear. *also lvl 70 or 65 + ppl know better , then to share there account with other ppl. *if you share your account you are bound to get SCAMMED, (not hacked). *So again that is your fault to share your account. *I had made a same mistake once and did get scammed of all my gear. *luckely i found out who did it and got my shit back btw if you must know it was a guy called ottoman_prince ( does this name ring a bell ) he was a turk who hacked my friends comp and got my info..... * *

*so end the end i would like to recap and say , all the high lvl players with good gears have learnt it the hard way, to not to share account with some one.. *same exact *way all you lvl 60 + or 50 + learing when you get scammed.. *So take a lesson and dont share your account and you will not have problems with missing your gear... *

PEACE
    want me to say it again = i DONT play this game, and my highest lvl was 62, you know why ? because i had other things to do, dont have time to get 70.[/b]

In my post i have not said anything about you in personally, i just stated that fact that all the low lvl ppl get hacked because they give out there information to other ppl. i could be care less if you play the game or not. it does not affect me mate. but since you had started your original topic saying all the lvl 70's get special treatment .. i think you are wrong there. gms dont talk to me cauz i am lvl 70. you can have connections with gms and k2 at any lvl it could be lvl 30 who has more contacts. assuming you played this game till you got lvl 62 . you should know how k2 works... nothing gets done . sad but true .. have not seen any active gm's for long and customer support sucks. and if tommorow i was to get hacked i would me just another unfortunate players in k2' s list of thousands of ppl.

the whole ideya of my post is to issustrate how ppl loose there items and accounts. and it can happen at any lvl. getting highest lvl in any game does not mean anything. i rather think it in a way it was fun how you got there and all the friends you have made. if i can fly to other countries i would personally go and meet all the ppl i play with. So in short i would say that what i do on my off time to relax, crack a joke with my frieds and such while doing something togather is fun. and that is why i play this game. ps BTW I work everday of the week and play like 2 to 3 hours a day. So ppl who are at lvl 70 do have there life as well.

if it is okay can you share with us what game do u play if not ko? cauz it seems to me that even after you have quit ko you are more involved with what goes around in ko community. and i can see it is not just curiousity. may be you ought to ask your self few questions on life in its self

sophiem

Originally posted by phantomlink
    nothing special at 70, if you get hacked your lucky if you get your account back, and we do have a life, we just found a way to be able to lvl on KO as well <_<
    if u will get hacked what is the % that u will get ur item back?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567