Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

no respect for certain orcs

This is a discussion on no respect for certain orcs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know for a fact DmonPriest doesn't KOXP. POST A SCREEN SHOT NUB [/b] May be, but he popped out ...
Page: 2

I know for a fact DmonPriest doesn't KOXP.

POST A SCREEN SHOT NUB[/b]
    May be, but he popped out of no where with his clan i amusse are cheaters as well. They are Koxped account maybe they didnt do it, but their were bought out like that. Because im in cz never seen or heard of any of these guys that just popped out with weird names as first like 5555, xxx5xxx, then next day new ppl came with those names and the weird names dissapeared. I may be wrong, but i find it a bit messed up.

And Watch who ur calling a nub ...

xanarchistx

May be, but he popped out of no where with his clan i amusse are cheaters as well. They are Koxped account maybe they didnt do it, but their were bought out like that. Because im in cz never seen or heard of any of these guys that just popped out with weird names as first like 5555, xxx5xxx, then next day new ppl came with those names and the weird names dissapeared. I may be wrong, but i find it a bit messed up.[/b]
    I guarantee they bought their characters, but I doubt they hacked themselves.

And Watch who ur calling a nub ...[/b]
    Nub

killer2675

bs dmonpriest does, he also has a archer

bs dmonpriest does, he also has a archer[/b]
    He used to koxp them together at blades

xanarchistx

He used to koxp them together at blades[/b]
    I've known the guy playing DmonPriest for about a week now.. He bought the thing out of merchant, and he geared it with some pretty good stuff.. The character never used cheats after changing hands. I've personally played the character before.

im not of the same nation NUB so i can only go by the ss posted in the cheaters section

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12