Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

no respect in DCZ

This is a discussion on no respect in DCZ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know this game is karus vs elmorad and ive went on a rampage in the abyss killing everyone even ...
Page: 1

wraith86

Default no respect in DCZ

I know this game is karus vs elmorad and ive went on a rampage in the abyss killing everyone even though i didnt directly gain anything from it but seriously people have some respect in DCZ/CZ this goes for both karus/elmorad.. everytime im trying to exp on something that wouldnt normally be killed in DCZ karus people come and KS me and i dont know why. when i try to do bosses my friends from human side duff me and get me exped and shit along with me getting trade spammed by karus. ive been told things like "gm my freend, you heeve ban! - GX____2 karus" or "you motherfucker kosp user - SubjagatE elmorad" seriously people this is rediculous. if i ever seen a human rogue tanking a DM with 1 960 heal i would watch not try to get the person exped just to piss him off. if i seen a elmorad char try to solo an OBO i wouldnt attack him. not only that elmorad outnumbers karus ATLEAST 2:1 (its probably 3:1 or more in DCZ) so come on people have some respect in DCZ. and stop trying to act all tough and attack me when i obviously dont wanna fight then run away when i spike you, then have the nerve to come back again after i stealth. you know your not going to kill me so why keep trying? flippin noobs

on a side note post your videos of amazing things in DCZ (doing DMs and OBOs and town bombing and what not)

susGe

as a human i have only ever gotten maybe 3 1 v 1 in dcz. The rest are usually 2 on 1 or 3 on 1, but most of the orc sins are shit so doesnt really matter. You have to deal with it. I dont know what its like to be orc but on my side ive seen some pretty nice humans. For instance several times while ive been killing bosses priests have stopped to heal me outside of party. I was soloing a atross the other day and a random priest running by just stopped and started healing me. CZ is a free for all simple as that. You being cocky people by default hate you so its extra tough on you. Guess thats the price you have to pay.

wraith86

2v1s and some 3v1s i can handle but it gets really out of hand sometimes its like 5v1 or 15+ chasing me so i usually run around the map where theres no orcs to give the orcs a chance in PK since theres 15-20 less people out there fighting against them. but yea like i said its usually 2v1 or 3v1 then if i start killing them more come its like those arcade shooting games where they never stop popping up=

Banned

topic is useless here, you know there are no turks here :rollseyes:

Medy

Originally posted by jap190
    topic is useless here, you know there are no turks here :rollseyes:
    There are, but just edjucated turks, that has atleast a decent English.

TunaFishyMe

back in KE...i would log on and spend 1 hour xping orcs at DMs cuz i find it entertaining. If i was a bp, and i saw you doing a boss, i will duff you without a question. If i saw you doing Dms, I would duff you no question. Its part of the game.

Pwner4Last

Yeah, it's easy

Stronget survive, iam sorry but that's the rule in this game :S

Dorn

i hate it when it happens to me :angry:
    but find it entertaining to do it to someone else

I think you are entirely too cocky, thats your first problem.

Technicolor

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    back in KE...i would log on and spend 1 hour xping orcs at DMs cuz i find it entertaining. *If i was a bp, and i saw you doing a boss, i will duff you without a question. *If i saw you doing Dms, I would duff you no question. *Its part of the game.
    +1

survival off the fitest, why would i let u get good items as oposing nation?

ArminVanBuuren

Most of comments are true. CZ has always been a land with its own rules. Any PK or battle zone is...you can expect getting a respectful attitude from your friends, but not from ppl that don't know you. You can see this at abyss, you doing some exp, then orcs come and kill you, attack you, if not lucky, the mob gets the last hit...c'mon!!! if Moradon wasn't neutral zone you could see ppl killing merchants during the whole day.

As for me, I don't exp at CZ, but I don't attack the ones doing so either.

wraith86

aside from bosses why exp someone at DMs in ardream? its funny and but at the same time you know the person getting you exped isnt good enough to do a DM like you are and thats probably why hes pissed off. i was trying to make a movie of me doing a DM with 960 heal but i kept getting messed with so now you guys dont get any entertainment

biobot93

its the way it goes sometimes,im mking a movie,but my friends wont give me anything so i can put them it it,and it would be scrennies partle anyway cuz fraps lags me and my c drive is almost full

idk bout movies,when i pk,i dont care if ppl get xped,i try to get them in one hit soi get np not to get them xped,yesterday in the a2 invasion i gained bout 3k from noobs near elmo,and lost bout 10% cuz of the npcs

dont wine, i dont,also1 more thing,its a game,so u can always make up the % later,and y u worried,ur lvl 59 stay 59,u should be glad they they xp u so u dont have to kill urself off when u get close to lvling

wraith86

i dont care if i get exped im just trying to help the noobs who think NP means the world. sure its good but getting it legitly is even better.

biobot93

Originally posted by wraith86
    i dont care if i get exped im just trying to help the noobs who think NP means the world. sure its good but getting it legitly is even better.

then y u complanin bout the ppl who are TRYING to get u exped insted of who accidentialy is getting u xped?
    thats wht it seems like from ur fist post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast