Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

no respect in DCZ

This is a discussion on no respect in DCZ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what are you talking about? im saying killing someone while they are soloing an OBO or doing a DM with ...
Page: 2

wraith86

what are you talking about? im saying killing someone while they are soloing an OBO or doing a DM with 960 heal is a weak way to get NP and they need to learn how to really fight.

Originally posted by wraith86
    what are you talking about? im saying killing someone while they are soloing an OBO or doing a DM with 960 heal is a weak way to get NP and they need to learn how to really fight.
    Indeed - the point is not to kill them in order to get 10 (?) NP but to get them xp-ed from which you dont gain NP but you have fun. 2 entirely different things.

Smurfs

fun value is the best part

wraith86

damnit i mean they should leave the guy with his hands full alone and kill someone thats actually willing to fight. yes i know its funny to get people exped and ive gotten exped alot of times but people need to grow some balls = what would people think of you if you started interfering with NYchris and 0000000 dueling? they would think you were a pussy that thinks NP is everything and cant kill anything by himself. people need to get respect in DCZ.

what would people think of you if you started interfering with NYchris and 0000000 dueling? they would think you were a pussy that thinks NP is everything and cant kill anything by himself. people need to get respect in DCZ.
    Interrupting a duel is different - even then - please go do your duels at a quiet place out of my sight and not in the middle of the bowl.

However, I am just wondering - out of all the crappy behaviour in this game - the trade-spamming, party spamming, mother swearing, golem tp-ing etc - ur problem is the fact the ppl try to get you xp-ed?
    It is part of the design of the game and makes cz interesting.

And no if I get you xp-ed at DMs it is not because others can't do one - it is simply a risk you are accepting when doing DMs there.

wraith86

for the last time my char is 59 and i dont care if i gets exped at DMs im just stating that thats really sorry if thats how you have to get NP and most of the people that do it to me cant even come close to beating me in a 1v1 and thats why im saying that.

Gate7

And you keep being cocky by saying that people xp you because they need the np ... No, they are just having fun!

There is nothing better than legcutting the tanker, killing the priest and see if he can outrun the DM/Boss :-) Now that is worth seeing. Watching some1 tanking a DM when we know it can be done is not fun.

dcz/cz
    theres no rules inthere so xp or pk but put your 3rd eye on the world around you 0.o :huh:

dene

you u learn ur lession...
    being too nice aint good in this game, if u give sumtin to a noob he wants more
    if u help hi once hell be mad if u dont want to do it again
    so be nice to get respect but not too nice to be manipulated

but there r ppl that are rly stupid, whats the point in tping some1 on trolls? cmon ppl...

neofatih

Default Re: no respect in DCZ

I know this game is karus vs elmorad and ive went on a rampage in the abyss killing everyone even though i didnt directly gain anything from it but seriously people have some respect in DCZ/CZ this goes for both karus/elmorad.. everytime im trying to exp on something that wouldnt normally be killed in DCZ karus people come and KS me and i dont know why. when i try to do bosses my friends from human side duff me and get me exped and shit along with me getting trade spammed by karus. ive been told things like "gm my freend, you heeve ban! - GX____2 karus" or "you motherfucker kosp user - SubjagatE *elmorad" seriously people this is rediculous. if i ever seen a human rogue tanking a DM with 1 960 heal i would watch not try to get the person exped just to piss him off. if i seen a elmorad char try to solo an OBO i wouldnt attack him. not only that elmorad outnumbers karus ATLEAST 2:1 (its probably 3:1 or more in DCZ) so come on people have some respect in DCZ. and stop trying to act all tough and attack me when i obviously dont wanna fight then run away when i spike you, then have the nerve to come back again after i stealth. you know your not going to kill me so why keep trying? flippin noobs

on a side note post your videos of amazing things in DCZ (doing DMs and OBOs and town bombing and what not)
    damn, are you gonna lvl to 60+ if you do gl with it but your a great char for a lvl 59 dcz
    btw i need to duel you

TunaFishyMe

i have enough np and i love xping or getting np from people who are xping. i dont interrupt duels because i hate being bothered when im duelling someone. I dont like being xped but the fun of xping someone else is too great to give it. Besides, even if i dont xp others, others will try to xp me. Give or take...cant have everything your way.

wraith86

w/e all i know is people that watch me 1v1 others and wait untill the persons life is low enough to spike him for the NP are fucking losers.

ArminVanBuuren

Actually, setting a complaint in here won't help you at any way, you'll just try to express your concern and you'll get flamed.

CZ has always been like that, some ppl thinks make someone lose exp is funny, some others not, some guys attack you during a duel, or attack your opponent <_< ...the fact is that you have to deal with it...that is not just happening to you, is happening to all of us...as an example: boss hunting. When you get the boss, and some other party gets in there late, they trade spam, battle spam, lure on you, lure on the priest...when you do some exp party (even at eslant) you get KSed...and after that they ask you for party (they might think ksing is the new party-search system -_- )...this has been happening since old KO...with KE became even more evident and, sad to say this, will remain 'till the end of Knight Online...so instead of complaining in here, losing time while arguing with flamers, why don't you go Ardream and give them a lesson? :P

PS: even if you think DMs on DCZ would be funny to tape, consider doing it during No-Turk time and try to get a clan party to protect you when doing so...is like having a rogue taking away the lures from the tanking warrior when doing a boss.

DeathInTheNight

well ive been xped many times in cz and dcz and yeah it pisses u off.but the way i c it is don't xp there if ur gonna moan about it,because it's gonna happen again and again.me personally i c nothing wrong with it.now why would anyone want the opposing nation lvling faster or getting uniques,or high class shit which may just give them the upper hand in pking.if u dont wanna get xped, dont xp.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12