"No Such Registered ID" when inputting my changed password.

This is a discussion on "No Such Registered ID" when inputting my changed password. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I figured it was time to change my password so when i was done doing so i tried logging into ...
Page: 1

Default "No Such Registered ID" when inputting my changed password.

I figured it was time to change my password so when i was done doing so i tried logging into the game, only to receive an error saying "Connection Failed - No Such Registered ID".

I can confirm my username and password was correct since i typed them both up on the website and they worked perfectly.

I have already tried changing my pw multiple times after this happened only to bump into the same result.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a lag-time between when you change your password and when you can login to the actual game?

Banned Senior Member

Could be the password or ID being too long. I've had similar errors.... try a shorter password.

I'd contact CS right now if you want an answer in the next couple of days.

Password is too long or include illegal characters. I had that problem awhile back. took about 30 minutes be4 i realized i was stupid

You might get ip ban cuz of the region block,
    My friend had the same prob, but he got a free vpn so hes good now

thanks for the responses. no im not blocked because i changed back to my old password and got in fine, i will make my pw shorter then.