Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

No turks, No KO ;D

This is a discussion on No turks, No KO ;D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TryToSlmMe there should be a trko with some kind of event that allow turks to copy their ...
Page: 10

ID4N

Originally posted by TryToSlmMe
    there should be a trko with some kind of event that allow turks to copy their characters there *:wub: *:wub:
    wont matter much when they can dupe/macro it all the way :rollseyes:
    anywayyyy i said what i had to.
    peace.

Ruthless

zzz it takes less trouble to ip ban the turks than to create a turkish ko...doesn't it?

ID4N

[quote][quote]
    i wish some day k2 will get some brain and ban turkish ips.
    and minuska, id rather have empty servers almost as myko is then having them flooded by fucking stupid turkish kids who all they know is ks, dupe, cheat, swearing, etc.
    bottom line, game IS better without turks around, in any way u look at it.
    i havent read the whole 5 pages of this topic so dun flame me if i said things who others have already said :P .
    then tell me why don't you go play pretty emty and turkless myko and stick in this turk-crowded version?
    ive already stoped playing this game and ever since i have done it, ive never felt more relaxed .
    relaxed and nothing better to do than read forums about game you dont play... well nothing more to say .. just congrat ^_^
    yeah i had a need to spam some before im off to sleep

TryToSlmMe

Originally posted by ID4N+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ID4N)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TryToSlmMe
    there should be a trko with some kind of event that allow turks to copy their characters there *:wub: *:wub:
    wont matter much when they can dupe/macro it all the way :rollseyes:
    anywayyyy i said what i had to.
    peace.[/b]
    just open a server, put some banners on turkish street saying : " play trko, take your usko character here, macro, duping, cheating, hacking allowed in this server " :lol:

Z3non

Turks are back..... no more easy login but at least arena and CZ are full now.

Flay

damn it, r they really?

tolgahan

Default Re: ...

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan
    lol dont make me think that u r all stupid.
    When players have premium K2 cant ban turkish ips or german or american.
    DO you think how much money it will cost for K2 as a punishment.
    pff stupid ppl
    you started to act like the turkish kids u hate
    WAH WAH WAH accept it KO was fucking awesome today i havent had this much fun in months.[/b]

lol it was nothing for me.i dont play anymore.(maybe i come back maybe) ..I am here coz i like ppl here( you too :P maybe <_< )
    even u dont say to me, i know its the one of the best days for some racists like u(maybe this game made u racist ) and for some ppl want to play this game with the ppl who can speak english. If u havent had fun that much why are u still playing?
    If u r having fun when turks are not around then leave or ask k2 ban turks.
    So simple right? or u need a second brain to understand this
    pls understand this too you or your comments i dont care coz i saw that u even cost a time for me to think about them.I am saying this for you not to waste time for posting something.
    maybe one day u get a life n learn something about relationship with ppl we go for a picnic alltogether lol
    ty bb :wub:

ArminVanBuuren

Originally posted by Gondon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gondon)</div>
    Originally posted by CurLy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

im sorry that there werent 50000 nova-town mages in cz and newbies who spike town. instead we had party fights all day just like last year. boss even too,

+ fucking 1... cz was so fun great party fights the whole time.. nice 1v1s... ahh if only it was always like that :wacko:

That why i pk at night only.[/b]
    Don't forget that while turks sleep, there's no lag at all :lol:

Today I logged in, at 10am...it's 4:24pm and have got no pms asking for baba clan :lol: ...wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :P

cRuX

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    Originally posted by 0000000@
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

pff stupid ppl

WAH WAH WAH accept it KO was fucking awesome today i havent had this much fun in months.

lol it was nothing for me.i dont play anymore.(maybe i come back maybe) ..I am here coz i like ppl here( you too :P maybe <_< )
    even u dont say to me, i know its the one of the best days for some racists like u(maybe this game made u racist ) and for some ppl want to play this game with the ppl who can speak english. If u havent had fun that much why are u still playing?
    pls understand this too you or your comments i dont care coz i saw that u even cost a time for me to think about them.I am saying this for you not to waste time for posting something.
    maybe one day u get a life n learn something about relationship with ppl we go for a picnic alltogether lol
    ty bb :wub:[/b]
    We shouldn't have to leave..the non-english speaking...cheating..duping..homophobic..12year old...penis sucking...babashopping...piece of shit TURKS should..

olyarch

i have good turk friends, went to turkey and believe ive learned more
    turkish than any american in ko..... HOWEVER

the few hours this morning without turks were the most enjoyable
    ive ever had in this game. i would give anything for it to stay that way.

i never knew i actually hated turks in ko until i got to see ko without them.

tolgahan

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

pff stupid ppl

WAH WAH WAH accept it KO was fucking awesome today i havent had this much fun in months.

ty bb :wub:[/b]
    We shouldn't have to leave..the non-english speaking...cheating..duping..homophobic..12year old...penis sucking...babashopping...piece of shit TURKS should..[/b][/quote]
    pfff stupid pll. You are all saying the same shit n make me post again n again.
    ok man u ban turkish ips ok? n play in a server which hasnt any turkish player.
    CAN U DO THAT?
    no u cant.If k2 dont ban turkish ips u dont have any choice .......
    Do you think i say these coz i am turk too?
    is there nobody here who can understand what i wanna say?
    real and dream is not the same things.

Banned Senior Member

BAN TURK IP

kenpai

I dont hate turks but i do have a somewhat negative perspective on those turks that play ko. I know turks are allowed back again, but still we should be grateful for those few treasurable hours/minutes we got today of good old fashioned ko. Oh my, is that a tear in my eye? Ty, whoever made this turk free ko possible even for a short while, ty...

KonjBezMilosti

<3 turkey and turks!

DiffusalBlade

not really, and u say we cant play without turks, why not? it was quieter, pk was fun, lvlin was gd, i didnt even see 1 koxper. so no, me personally dont get what ur saying tbh

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast