Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

No turks, No KO ;D

This is a discussion on No turks, No KO ;D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rofl, im not the close minded. Turks do contribute with almost all the stupid bs that happens on server, mostly ...
Page: 12

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

rofl, im not the close minded. Turks do contribute with almost all the stupid bs that happens on server, mostly stupid kids on vacation that don't even know a word of english, aswell as adults that are just retarded and can't play without cheating. But there's also good turks that have to carry with all the morons that insult a whole country or they religion cuz they don't understand why what happens.

and no, im not insulting turks. The truth is that most turks, as well as most of ko players, are some random guys with a shitty lvl, shitty items, that all they know is to press Z and R. You can see them all day at apostoles spots, DTS spots, harpys spots, at pk, at wars.. etc.... And all of these are the ones that keep game going on. Every little twat that only says "baba party please", contribute to the game. Yet, all wanna get ride of turks. That would do nothing but reduce the servers population in huge amounts. But hell, people just doesn't sees that NO PEOPLE = NO FUN. Is an online game for some reason.

Reinhard

Originally posted by Ruthless
    sum random turk pm'd me when i was on my mage...said sum crap like
    "fack your syster" w/e...i told him my sister is only 8 yrs old u sick pedophile...5 mins later i lured a harpy spawn on him, he died. i logged on my 4 stone rezz, rezzed him *:lol: *he was around his 60's since he was wearing completes +1 and a sala +7...n00b. thats wat u get for insulting people's families *:angry:
    LOLOLLOLOL OWNAGE DUDE gratz

What did he say?

Gondon

Originally posted by Dro
    rofl, im not the close minded. Turks do contribute with almost all the stupid bs that happens on server, mostly stupid kids on vacation that don't even know a word of english, aswell as adults that are just retarded and can't play without cheating. But there's also good turks that have to carry with all the morons that insult a whole country or they religion cuz they don't understand why what happens. *

and no, im not insulting turks. The truth is that most turks, as well as most of ko players, are some random guys with a shitty lvl, shitty items, that all they know is to press Z and R. You can see them all day at apostoles spots, DTS spots, harpys spots, at pk, at wars.. etc.... And all of these are the ones that keep game going on. Every little twat that only says "baba party please", contribute to the game. Yet, all wanna get ride of turks. That would do nothing but reduce the servers population in huge amounts. But hell, people just doesn't sees that NO PEOPLE = NO FUN. Is an online game for some reason.

yea i agree with u 100%, but sometimes they can just get to u.

also i have a few turks friends, whcih aare some of my best online buds .

Legendbegins:

Is that why ive never said fuck turkish and i still get pms sayin fuck america?
    Ur theroy is wrong

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

if we generalize, why turks generalizing should say that is wrong? an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, too bad that eye for an eye makes the world go blind

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i really think ko should support a language translation type thing....set the language of ur game and it translates everything to ur language aka put it as turkish and speak turkish and people who have it set to english will see it translated as best as possible into english

dunno if its even possible :huh: but thatd probably help the game a TON...but doubt k2 would do it even if they could

Road

Lol, thought something was wrong, I set up merchant at 9am and get back home at 10:20pm and not ONE THING SOLD. That was amazing. Guess no one wants my +6 rouge shells

Batman

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    i really think ko should support a language translation type thing....set the language of ur game and it translates everything to ur language aka put it as turkish and speak turkish and people who have it set to english will see it translated as best as possible into english

dunno if its even possible *:huh: but thatd probably help the game a TON...but doubt k2 would do it even if they could
    It's a great idea and everything, but for the money they would pay for that, they could maybe just make a Turkish server.
    The issue about "if" they banned Turkish the servers will be empty. They could just merge servers.

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Edana has about 40 people from each nation go to the war now. Its godly fun.
    I didnt see a single "4SULT4Ns" on. Managed to kill bosses without them there spamming abyss fires. I didnt lag at all. I managed to pk a full session with constant good, developing pk. I didnt get chased down to 12 harpys and back to 6 harpys just for 64 national points. Didnt get cussed at in letters from humans. Best of all I MANAGED TO UPG ON THE ANVIL AND MADE +7 RAPTOR. :wub:

I dont mind them being gone. Its already clear what is happening. Its the exact same thing from Myko

"Launch a series of servers totaling out to 9 servers. Ban all Turky IP. Combine all 9 servers into 3 servers. Put multiple GM's on each server to have fun with players"

Not saying that is going to happen but thats how Myko and Japko did it. Im actually excited that turks wont be logging in anytime soon.

Ruthless

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ruthless
    sum random turk pm'd me when i was on my mage...said sum crap like
    "fack your syster" w/e...i told him my sister is only 8 yrs old u sick pedophile...5 mins later i lured a harpy spawn on him, he died. i logged on my 4 stone rezz, rezzed him *:lol: *he was around his 60's since he was wearing completes +1 and a sala +7...n00b. thats wat u get for insulting people's families *:angry:
    LOLOLLOLOL OWNAGE DUDE gratz

What did he say? [/b]
    he sent me a letter which said:
    " why dyd u lure on me?"
    "a.q"
    "Fakc your mother"
    "Fack your syster"
    "Your Father ys homo"

i saw him in apos party a few days later. i pm'd all his party members to town, i lured a giant golem on his ass..did the routine 4 stone rezz as well :lol:
    i always get the last laugh when turks try to insult me. end of story. -_-

Cadence96

Originally posted by Z3non+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Z3non)</div>
    Allways badmouthing the turks.... turk this and turks that.

Yeah its right, some turks ( the cheating,duping,macroing ones) should be banned.
    Just like the english, american or swedish cheaters.

would u realy like k2 to ban the turks?
    They have their right to play, just like anyone of us.

U badmouth the ones that cant do a think to u, but to the ones that can, u shut ur piehole and just go on.If u dont like the game how it is, leave it.
    The less idiots the better.
    If a turk is bothering u, just ask him where he is from. He will say : turkey.
    After he says that, just say turkey is cool country. I love turkey.

And he will just say : yeah is cool. ^^.

Simple as that. War brings nothing but more war.

Nothing like using ur head to solve a problem instead of going to violence.

A turk tped u to golems....

What would u do?

1- Say : Fck turkey, ur a son of a b*tch ( 90%)
    2- Post it here on KO4life sothat a responsible person can take care of it (5%).
    3-Start tping them to golems as well (5%).

Cheating exists in every country, not just turkey.

OFC in a cheating ratio, turks are like 75% of the total cheaters, but the same sentence is aplied to the thief that robs the house (turks) and for his helper ( other countrys)[/b]
    Originally posted by M0NSTERED+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(M0NSTERED)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Z3non
    @
    Hi all.
    Again, turks are becoming stupider and stupider everyday... and then they wonder why we hate them.
    We americans have freedom of expression, and with that freedom i pronounce 6 words:

TURKS MUST DIE! BAN THEM FOREVER!

:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: DIE TURKS *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry:

LOL /quit_ko pls[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-Z3non

Hi all.
    Again, turks are becoming stupider and stupider everyday... and then they wonder why we hate them.

[img=http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/1176/yuhfgjnrk9.th.jpg]

[img=http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/6497/dtguytujtyfu5.th.jpg]

:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: :angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry:
    Interesting how u change your way of thinking...

Rogue

We are again downed from nett!!!! TürkTelekom sux... d/c!!!!!!

Rogue

NOT TürkTelekom...FuckTelekom... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry::angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
    :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

damm there was non turk weekend and my comp is broken. <_<

Zulkir

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...ghlight=meeting

for those who is asking for an Turkish IP ban...i have to remind you......

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast