Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

No turks, No KO ;D

This is a discussion on No turks, No KO ;D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; W/o turks, not extremely much money to k2, w/o extremely much money to k2.. no ko...
Page: 13

N00Bi

W/o turks, not extremely much money to k2, w/o extremely much money to k2.. no ko

FatM4n

no turks=old time Ko

N00Bi

Originally posted by FatM4n
    no turks=old time Ko
    Ive played longer than you and as long as I played the servers has always been crowded by turks.

FatM4n

Haha, we started same time

N00Bi

Haha, no, I was lvl 20 when u started <_<

FatM4n

lvl 20 . thats 1 day

N00Bi

Anyway, u lvled to lvl 30 (1 day playing) then ur internet got fukked and u didnt played for half a year. Anyway, when "we" started to play the servers was full of turkish ppl. And this wasn´t in the very old KO because there already was 3 servers so lets say that no one of us knows how it was in the old ko.

FatM4n

yeah 6 months away , alot of turkish ppl were flooding the servers when I came back

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

way before KE like 1.5yrs -2yrs before the majority was polish ppl, believe it or not. everywhere u see _PL..... Legion_PL... 303.... a lot of polish ppl.

hlubik

but im from Slovakia (we have north border with Poland) so if PL players will replace TR players, i will have no difficulties to understand them

GroG

Not is true, maybe they can't connect in certain hours, but i saw many pms with "s.a.", "partı plz" now, they still here :blink:

jimfujitsu

What those who speak up for the the turkish community dont understand is that nobody started playing this game with turkish hatred , but that feeling was aquired during gameplay experience with the turkish community.Another thing they dont understand and in their flames it becomes obvious that they cant destinguish between generalisation and particularisation is that most people are not xenophobist ( check the dictionary before saying that turkish haters are racists ) , they don't hate all turks they just hate the turkish ko community.The fact that most of the respected players in this game posted here that they had the most fun in months should give you a piece of thought , and bringing up the "k2 makes most money from turkish players so deal with it " crap its just lame , money making and ethics has nothing to do with each other.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by jimfujitsu
    What those who speak up for the the turkish community dont understand is that nobody started playing this game with turkish hatred , but that feeling was aquired during gameplay experience with the turkish community.Another thing they dont understand and in their flames *it becomes obvious that they cant destinguish between generalisation and particularisation is that most people are not xenophobist ( check the dictionary before saying that turkish haters are racists ) , they don't hate all turks they just hate the turkish ko community.The fact that most of the respected players in this game posted here that they had the most fun in months should give you a piece of thought , and bringing up the "k2 makes most money from turkish players so deal with it " crap its just lame , money making and ethics has nothing to do with each other.
    +1 finally somebody sensible h43r:

NuDg3T

Originally posted by hlubik
    but im from Slovakia (we have north border with Poland) so if PL players will replace TR players, i will have no difficulties to understand them
    Yup.Me too (I am from czech republic.) I am understand them without problems :-)

And so too much PL speak english..

hlubik

Originally posted by NuDg3T+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NuDg3T)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-hlubik
    Yup.Me too (I am from czech republic.) I am understand them without problems :-)

And so too much PL speak english..[/b]
    yep..polish ppls are fine

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast