Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

No turks, No KO ;D

This is a discussion on No turks, No KO ;D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when the turks were gone it was so nice....
Page: 14

DontBanMe

when the turks were gone it was so nice.

ReiRei

Originally posted by KaZaM
    oh btw now turkish ip's can't log to game O_o
    it seems that they fak'd the wrong mather

Z3non

Originally posted by Cadence96+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cadence96)</div>
    Originally posted by Z3non+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Z3non)
    Allways badmouthing the turks.... turk this and turks that.

Yeah its right, some turks ( the cheating,duping,macroing ones) should be banned.
    Just like the english, american or swedish cheaters.

would u realy like k2 to ban the turks?
    They have their right to play, just like anyone of us.

U badmouth the ones that cant do a think to u, but to the ones that can, u shut ur piehole and just go on.If u dont like the game how it is, leave it.
    The less idiots the better.
    If a turk is bothering u, just ask him where he is from. He will say : turkey.
    After he says that, just say turkey is cool country. I love turkey.

And he will just say : yeah is cool. ^^.

Simple as that. War brings nothing but more war.

Nothing like using ur head to solve a problem instead of going to violence.

A turk tped u to golems....

What would u do?

1- Say : Fck turkey, ur a son of a b*tch ( 90%)
    2- Post it here on KO4life sothat a responsible person can take care of it (5%).
    3-Start tping them to golems as well (5%).

Cheating exists in every country, not just turkey.

OFC in a cheating ratio, turks are like 75% of the total cheaters, but the same sentence is aplied to the thief that robs the house (turks) and for his helper ( other countrys)[/b]
    Originally posted by M0NSTERED
    <!--QuoteBegin-Z3non
    @
    Hi all.
    Again, turks are becoming stupider and stupider everyday... and then they wonder why we hate them.
    We americans have freedom of expression, and with that freedom i pronounce 6 words:

TURKS MUST DIE! BAN THEM FOREVER!

:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: DIE TURKS *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry:

LOL /quit_ko pls
    <!--QuoteBegin-Z3non

Hi all.
    Again, turks are becoming stupider and stupider everyday... and then they wonder why we hate them.

[img=http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/1176/yuhfgjnrk9.th.jpg]

[img=http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/6497/dtguytujtyfu5.th.jpg]

:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: :angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry:
    Interesting how u change your way of thinking...[/b][/quote]

AND? Am i not allowed to change my opinion? I just began to see the world from another view dude.
    I started to see KO from another point of view, thats why i changed my opinion.

If ur not happy with it, sie xD ( kidding)

HiddenRage

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl
    way before KE like 1.5yrs -2yrs before the majority was polish ppl, believe it or not. everywhere u see _PL..... Legion_PL... 303.... a lot of polish ppl.
    ya i remember alot of _PL s but they usually spoke english so it wasnt so bad :P

###########PLEASE READ MY STORY############

When I first started playing this game I did not much care for the turks either. I would see them luring and ksing and it would make me so angry because I would pm them and not understand a thing they were saying and could not make them stop. Later on in the game I met some really great friends who I would lvl with, pk with, and for the longest time had no idea that they were turkish. When I found out this; I could not believe it because their english was so proper and they were really decent people. And right then and there I decided that not all turks were as bad as I thought. I started to come across alot of english speaking turks who, some of them, learned all their english from this game (which I found amazing) So I decided to make the effort they did and learn some basic turkish from my friends... the more I learned the more I was able to communicate with them and understand why they were doing the things that they were doing..and they would stop and apoligize. Since I learned turkish I have only come across about 3 or 4 assholes who are turkish and would persist no matter what you said. And I realised that WOW! this whole time it was all just mis-communication. And guess how many americans I have come across that will continue to lure and ks and be assholes no matter what yopu say to them, even though they understand perfectly? about 30-40. I feel sorry that so many people, like I did, are listening to all of this racist bullshit, getting it stuck in the back of their heads, and believing it is right. If everyone on here were to be-friend even just one turkish person..I believe almost all of you would feel different about them.

jimfujitsu

Turks having problems again .

Cadence96

Originally posted by Z3non
    AND? Am i not allowed to change my opinion? I just began to see the world from another view dude.

nice to read that,... I must congratulate that attitude

Babek

Do all turks have the same ISP?

jimfujitsu

Originally posted by Z3non

You're gonna post everytime you change your opinion?Use your time to write a novel or something.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Does anyone know definitely why this game is so popular in that country?

For example, why isn't WoW or Everquest over-run with Turkish people?

Perhaps someone good friends with an english-speaking Turk could get the answer...

Is the game marketed heavily in that country or somth?

who ever this gondon guy is hes a racist fag he sure talks alot of shit over a pc

Gondon

lol 500 pppl post about hating turks, but u must pick gondon im honored.

come on whats ur beef, tell me.

wraith86

your allowed to cheat/dupe in KO but not so much in wow/eversex so thats why the turks play here

Originally posted by Gondon
    lol 500 pppl post about hating turks, but u must pick gondon im honored.

come on whats ur beef, tell me.
    u should already know your the only idiot here

Gondon

no , i dont know its why i asked you.