Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

No turks, No KO ;D

This is a discussion on No turks, No KO ;D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; "u see so many cheaters coz population is %90 turks" you should have said you see so many turkish cheaters ...
Page: 17

jimfujitsu

"u see so many cheaters coz population is %90 turks" you should have said you see so many turkish cheaters cause 90% of population is turkish.However by erroring your sintax you actually told a truth.I'm sure if the population would be 90 % non-turkish the cheaters % would be far less.It is a FACT and many other mmorpgs with far bigger communities prove that.

tolgahan

lol we was talking about turks. i didnt say turkish cheaters there
    i even didnt add kids there :lol:

k2 should ban only ugly turks :wub:

and k2 should pimp my char, i really need some help on it

wraith86

i remember in school where one kid would disrupt the class and everyone would have to put their heads down. you know what that tells me? turkey needs to be IP banned. oh and what are you going to do ban single IPs within the lan center? the turkeys just gonna ask the owner to use a different computer and then a legit turkey is gonna sit in the IP banned one and be fucked. so whos fucking over the turkeys? sounds to me like its themselves, the only problem is K2 likes to be abused so they let turkey play.

###########PLEASE READ MY STORY############

When I first started playing this game I did not much care for the turks either. I would see them luring and ksing and it would make me so angry because I would pm them and not understand a thing they were saying and could not make them stop. Later on in the game I met some really great friends who I would lvl with, pk with, and for the longest time had no idea that they were turkish. When I found out this; I could not believe it because their english was so proper and they were really decent people. And right then and there I decided that not all turks were as bad as I thought. I started to come across alot of english speaking turks who, some of them, learned all their english from this game (which I found amazing) So I decided to make the effort they did and learn some basic turkish from my friends... the more I learned the more I was able to communicate with them and understand why they were doing the things that they were doing..and they would stop and apoligize. Since I learned turkish I have only come across about 3 or 4 assholes who are turkish and would persist no matter what you said. And I realised that WOW! this whole time it was all just mis-communication. And guess how many americans I have come across that will continue to lure and ks and be assholes no matter what yopu say to them, even though they understand perfectly? about 30-40. I feel sorry that so many people, like I did, are listening to all of this racist bullshit, getting it stuck in the back of their heads, and believing it is right. If everyone on here were to be-friend even just one turkish person..I believe almost all of you would feel different about them.

Originally posted by grimystill
    ###########PLEASE READ MY STORY############ *

When I first started playing this game I did not much care for the turks either. I would see them luring and ksing and it would make me so angry because I would pm them and not understand a thing they were saying and could not make them stop. Later on in the game I met some really great friends who I would lvl with, pk with, and for the longest time had no idea that they were turkish. When I found out this; I could not believe it because their english was so proper and they were really decent people. And right then and there I decided that not all turks were as bad as I thought. I started to come across alot of english speaking turks who, some of them, learned all their english from this game (which I found amazing) So I decided to make the effort they did and learn some basic turkish from my friends... the more I learned the more I was able to communicate with them and understand why they were doing the things that they were doing..and they would stop and apoligize. Since I learned turkish I have only come across about 3 or 4 assholes who are turkish and would persist no matter what you said. And I realised that WOW! this whole time it was all just mis-communication. And guess how many americans I have come across that will continue to lure and ks and be assholes no matter what yopu say to them, even though they understand perfectly? about 30-40. I feel sorry that so many people, like I did, are listening to all of this racist bullshit, getting it stuck in the back of their heads, and believing it is right. If everyone on here were to be-friend even just one turkish person..I believe almost all of you would feel different about them.
    "ı fuck your sıster" <-- there's ur mis-communication

i cant be sure that all turks r a piece of shit, but wtf, all turks playing this game that i've met ARE indeed

jimfujitsu

Originally posted by kohack

"ı fuck your sıster" <-- there's ur mis-communication

It is called ......the mis-comunication between turks and the rest of the world.

Gondon

Originally posted by Z3non
    OMFG! I never tought these guys could be soo stupid!

1st of all im not a slave. Dont talk about ur job.
    2nd : turks dont push me arround, and no one does, cant say the same about u.

''So if zero cheats, his entire country should be banned? Thats just stupid.'' i didnt say that 0 cheats u dumbass. thats why ppl dont like school. They wanna be stupid forever.

They dont defend me, and i dont want them to defend me!
    I dont need them to defend me, im just trying to put some comon sense into ur little skulls.
    Every person in this forum, undertsands ur argument.

But the fact is one or all, we just dont want them.

Elmoira

Turkey or Not Turkey?
    That is the question.

tolgahan

usko is nothing without turks coz Usko cant earn money if turks leave this game so u cant play too .its not about turks.its about high turkish population

You people are acting like the game will end if turks don't play. :rollseyes: With cheating cut in half (more I am sure), the game will become more apealing to newcomers as well as old players that left the game because of this crap.

tolgahan

game wont end but it will cost so much for K2 if they ban turks

did the game end when turks couldnt get in? no... it was just better. so much for that theory.

tolgahan

dickhead we are talking about banning turks ,not the connection problems
    game may end coz of financial problems.
    dont jump in everything

Z3non

Originally posted by Gondon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gondon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Z3non
    OMFG! I never tought these guys could be soo stupid!

1st of all im not a slave. Dont talk about ur job.
    2nd : turks dont push me arround, and no one does, cant say the same about u.

''So if zero cheats, his entire country should be banned? Thats just stupid.'' i didnt say that 0 cheats u dumbass. thats why ppl dont like school. They wanna be stupid forever.

They dont defend me, and i dont want them to defend me!
    I dont need them to defend me, im just trying to put some comon sense into ur little skulls.
    Every person in this forum, undertsands ur argument.

But the fact is one or all, we just dont want them.[/b]
    At least someone here has made a post with some comon sense in it.

But it looks as many ppl here dont understand what im trying to say. They say im defending turks cause they push me, cause im their slave, cause turks should get banned and shit.

0000000....... The game didnt end cause turkish ppl couldnt login. THANKS A LOT CAPTAIN OBVIOUS.
    As few of u know, turks pay this game! The play in cyber cafes, where K2 agreed to put a kind of ''premium'' so turks can always log in. THEY PAY IT! And since they are loads and loads of them, there is loads and loads of money for k2.

Im not defending turks, im just trying to drive some sense into these guys.