Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

No turks, No KO ;D

This is a discussion on No turks, No KO ;D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; z3non dont say these again and again. we know you are not defending turks.U r talking about reality.But its hard ...
Page: 18

tolgahan

z3non dont say these again and again.
    we know you are not defending turks.U r talking about reality.But its hard to understand it with low IQ for them

iwanttopk

ban all turkey, it will solve lots of problems, i have some turkish friends to. like 6-10 but i mean, 6-10 for about 4000000 is no problem for me.
    when the turkies got DCed for that day. it was the best day of my KO LLLIFE

Z3non

Originally posted by tolgahan
    z3non dont say these again and again.
    we know you are not defending turks.U r talking about reality.But its hard to understand it with low IQ for them
    Agreed. Its not that they have low IQ, its that they dont know and dont want to learn!

Kik0

Why do people seem so opposed to banning the cafe ips if cheaters are known to play there? It encourages "self-moderation" within the cafe community.

tolgahan

iwanttopk it was just a dream

Road

Wow... Why is every turk saying k2 will go bankrupt if turks stop playing? K2network is a multi-million dollar coperation with a dousen games. You really think they are going to go bankrupt over one game? You think blizzard will go bankrupt if WoW gets cancelled? They have lots of games like k2 (except blizzard's games are a lot better though...). For the last time, k2 WILL NOT GO BANKRUPT IF TURKS STOP PLAYING, THE WORLD IS A BIG PLACE WITH BILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN IT! More will start playing when one cheating community gets removed. Maybe there will be a new cheating community, like peruvians ( :wub: ). Maybe they will get rid of cheats and there will be no more cheaters and they will make turkish versions of our servers for the turks to transfer thier characters on.

Or perhaps this was all wishfull thinking...

Seriously though, you've got to have a one-track mind of you think k2 will go bankrupt over turks being banned. :lol:

tolgahan

is k2 hosting usko or just sold licence?
    sorry. i dunno

Road

Don't understand what you said, but k2 will not become bankrupt from losing ko (mabye someone else buys the license, like me :wub: ).

tolgahan

rolf :lol:
    ok lets say its like u said . but banning highest population will cost big things right?
    coz servers will be empty and other players wont buy premium too -_-

Road

Like k2 has invested money into this game? They won't lose anything from losing ko. Also, more players will join when turks quit. You never know what will happen, but your logic does not make sense, so I'll go with mine. So lets leave it at that.

wraith86

Originally posted by tolgahan
    usko is nothing without turks coz Usko cant earn money if turks leave this game so u cant play too * .its not about turks.its about high turkish population
    yea because theres no other sucessfull MMORPGs out there that dont have turkish users.

Ins0mniA

turks act like idiots

mdog1

k2 is 1 big company in charge of japko myko etc..... if im wrong then ignore this. but to increase k2's maximum income they should do a turkish IP ban on usko and start a turkish ko. k2 would get A LOT more money that way more turks play and more premiums for k2.

Who cares?

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718