Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

No turks, No KO ;D

This is a discussion on No turks, No KO ;D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [quote] i wish some day k2 will get some brain and ban turkish ips. and minuska, id rather have empty ...
Page: 9

ID4N

[quote]
    i wish some day k2 will get some brain and ban turkish ips.
    and minuska, id rather have empty servers almost as myko is then having them flooded by fucking stupid turkish kids who all they know is ks, dupe, cheat, swearing, etc.
    bottom line, game IS better without turks around, in any way u look at it.
    i havent read the whole 5 pages of this topic so dun flame me if i said things who others have already said :P .
    then tell me why don't you go play pretty emty and turkless myko and stick in this turk-crowded version?
    ive already stoped playing this game and ever since i have done it, ive never felt more relaxed .

Ruthless

80% of MYKO's pro's are all macros.
    basically..in MYKO u've gotta cheat to gain lvls, playing legit is pointless cos ur gonna get ks'd by the nearest macroer

Gondon

Cant connect to Xtrap now stupid game. .

must be turks fault

Default Re: ...

Originally posted by 0000000

im sorry that there werent 50000 nova-town mages in cz and newbies who spike town. instead we had party fights all day just like last year. boss even too,
    + fucking 1... cz was so fun great party fights the whole time.. nice 1v1s... ahh if only it was always like that :wacko:

jimfujitsu

[quote]
    and minuska, id rather have empty servers almost as myko is then having them flooded by fucking stupid turkish kids who all they know is ks, dupe, cheat, swearing, etc.
    i havent read the whole 5 pages of this topic so dun flame me if i said things who others have already said :P .
    then tell me why don't you go play pretty emty and turkless myko and stick in this turk-crowded version?
    Maybe because he was here long before turks , maybe because he invested a lot of work and time into a char he wouldnt want just go to waste? Just a few thoughts on why many of us are stuck among this crapish turkish comunity.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

turks :wub:

tbh, they keep this game going on. They are like 90% of the servers population...

1) they give me nps
    2) they give me money from buying my shit
    3) they give me exp
    4) they give me laughs with the "ý fack ur mother"
    5) they give me motivation when i see a baba pimp turk daddy-o with all +9 set, i just wanna beat him and lmao when i see his dead body lying on the floor after investing 10k$
    6) turks ftw

Gondon

Originally posted by CurLy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CurLy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

im sorry that there werent 50000 nova-town mages in cz and newbies who spike town. instead we had party fights all day just like last year. boss even too,
    + fucking 1... cz was so fun great party fights the whole time.. nice 1v1s... ahh if only it was always like that :wacko:[/b]

That why i pk at night only.

ID4N

Originally posted by Ruthless
    80% of MYKO's pro's are all macros.
    basically..in MYKO u've gotta cheat to gain lvls, playing legit is pointless cos ur gonna get ks'd by the nearest macroer
    my point was about how empty they are, u took it to a totaly different place.

For the first time I logged, sure there was less turks, but there was a stupid GM who couldnt take a joke and muted me.

Ruthless

Originally posted by CurLy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CurLy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

+ fucking 1... cz was so fun great party fights the whole time.. nice 1v1s... ahh if only it was always like that :wacko:[/b]
    that could easily be accomplished 1-2 years ago. now its just wishful thinking

Gondon

Originally posted by Dro
    turks *:wub: *

tbh, they keep this game going on. They are like 90% of the servers population...

1) they give me nps
    2) they give me money from buying my shit
    3) they give me exp
    4) they give me laughs with the "ý fack ur mother"
    5) they give me motivation when i see a baba pimp turk daddy-o with all +9 set, i just wanna beat him and lmao when i see his dead body lying on the floor after investing 10k$
    6) turks ftw
    7.) they give u hacked acc

Originally posted by Gondon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gondon)</div>
    Originally posted by CurLy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

+ fucking 1... cz was so fun great party fights the whole time.. nice 1v1s... ahh if only it was always like that :wacko:

That why i pk at night only.[/b]
    when i login at night .. my cz is completely dead so yeah lol...

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

KO WITHOUT TURKSSSSS IS AWESOME!!!

it should stay like that.. but k2 wont kick premium buyers.... they r fag

TryToSlmMe

there should be a trko with some kind of event that allow turks to copy their characters there :wub: :wub:

Minuska

[quote]
    ive already stoped playing this game and ever since i have done it, ive never felt more relaxed .
    relaxed and nothing better to do than read forums about game you dont play... well nothing more to say .. just congrat ^_^

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast