Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

no war @gikaron

This is a discussion on no war @gikaron within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; aw poor baby complaining u died solo in a PARTY game at this point in the server though wars are ...
Page: 2

aw poor baby complaining u died solo in a PARTY game

at this point in the server though wars are for people that just want money more than np :P i leech the crystal for the 2m cash, not the np, who gives a shit about np really? its about the fun of pking unless of course ur some little kid turk that thinks np means everything so tehy dupe macro cheat their way to getting high np[/b]

i wasnt complaining, i was just saying how wars are much funner imo. Aside from the massive lag, seom are good and youd ont get raped by 20 people vs 1.

aw poor baby complaining u died solo in a PARTY game

at this point in the server though wars are for people that just want money more than np :P i leech the crystal for the 2m cash, not the np, who gives a shit about np really? its about the fun of pking unless of course ur some little kid turk that thinks np means everything so tehy dupe macro cheat their way to getting high np[/b]
    Not good at gaining NP, eh h34r:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i wasnt complaining, i was just saying how wars are much funner imo. Aside from the massive lag, seom are good and youd ont get raped by 20 people vs 1.[/b]
    ur kidding right? u get raped by 20 mages v 1 easily in wars -_- unless ur talking about invasion where all humans basicly just leave g1 after weve taken piana so then ur right u dont get raped 20 people v 1, cuz there arent even 20 people left to really fight anymore

Tristan

ur kidding right? u get raped by 20 mages v 1 easily in wars -_- unless ur talking about invasion where all humans basicly just leave g1 after weve taken piana so then ur right u dont get raped 20 people v 1, cuz there arent even 20 people left to really fight anymore[/b]

Cama, nyck?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Cama, nyck?[/b]
    fu ur hh ull just hunt me down if i do considering im paper mage itll be a pain ni the ass to deal with a sin :/

Tristan

fu ur hh ull just hunt me down if i do considering im paper mage itll be a pain ni the ass to deal with a sin :/[/b]
    Haha, gift nick :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12