Prejuduce does work both ways...

This is a discussion on Prejuduce does work both ways... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Up until now i considered Turks to be a rather moderate people. But after today i find out they just ...
Page: 1

Lawless

Default Prejuduce does work both ways...

Up until now i considered Turks to be a rather moderate people. But after today i find out they just as prejuduced a bunch as any other backwards nationality.

Heres the story. I buy and resell to make money, im human on xig so farming is pretty much pointless. I tend to specialize in the more stable market items, warrior shells, trinas, scrolls etc. simple game of buy low and resell, however i dont re-sell at baba high prices. I sell at a more sustainable moderate price while still making minor profit. The yield at which im buyin and reselling keeps the prices pretty much where i want them and well....Baba decided today that nobody was going to ruin his merch methods. They like the superinflated economy which requires no real work to get rich in.

I dont understand a word of Turkish so it took me a lil while to figure out what was going on with a lil help from a translator. A large group of Turkish players (10 or more) actively played the race angle and rallied the other Turks in moradon against me. They blocked my merch, tradespammed, partyspammed, pm'd, shouted, set up merch booths with nice lil messages. I figured they'd give up in a few mins or whatever but more and more of them got into it. They swore they were gonna keep my merch blocked for the next year and all. After abotu 10 mins of this i guess they figured it was time to try luring watchers ( which dont work anymore LOL) And then finnaly i got smacked with some noob arrows and decided it was in my best interest to leave before something with some ap decided to come my way. This in and of itself was certainly bad enough, but the most disturbing part of it is that I was being attacked beacuase I WASNT Turkish, not beacause my merch method dont agree with thiers. Im not goin to bother posting all the freindly lil PMs and such i got which brought me to that conclusion, but suffice to say these werent the normal "ý fack ýer mather" PMs (well a few were) But i hope they feel better in the knowlege that I now consider their whole nationality as big a piece of shit as the Turkbashing community and that maybe they deserve a good bit of the shit they catch.

Edit: After thinking about it some more I realized just how bad of a sign this is. Racial tensions are high as hell as is. This could be just the beginning of worse things, ive never seen anything like this bullshit happen in-game before, not even close.

lvl50rogue

Welcome to knight online, Do enjoy your stay.

Lawless

Rofl....I been here since it launched, never seen anyone get singled out and "attacked" by a mixed mob. Worst you ever saw was some ks situations and the resulting conflict. Not going after a merchant in moradon like this.

They mistaked u for kramer and thought the translation for nigger is FUCKALLAH

LO!L

fuck turks they hate america they americans most of all they hate bush i love america i love americans and i love bush so YEAH USA

Originally posted by lvl50rogue
    Welcome to Knight Offline aka TRKO, send more money please .

fixed it for ya

wraith86

Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lvl50rogue
    Welcome to Knight Offline aka TRKO, send more money please, our membership is 25$ a month compared to WOWs 14$ a month and if you want to PK 2-3 hours a day on scrolls youll have to purchase atleast 20$ in KC every month.

fixed it for ya[/b]