Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Nomination for King For ARES

This is a discussion on Nomination for King For ARES within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yea tekton is a bish :P but I think we want to win we should all vote for KIMPEE for ...
Page: 2

Yea tekton is a bish :P but I think we want to win we should all vote for KIMPEE for king.

Banned

flip you are just gay cuz your so fucking jelous. but you still come to our vent and try to talk to us, but we all ignore you. so keep your fantasy's to yourself and stfu[/b]
    Jealous of what? That i don't spend the USD that he does to still suck at this game? pls don't get me started. And what fantasies are you talking about? Yes i come to y'alls vent sometimes to talk to good ppl like Darth, Sui, Dante and others. And i've never talked to you in vent so how can u ignore me when i'm not talking to you? Go play around with ur e-penis some more little kid i think it's 1 inch now.

Tekton is a good guy, all vote for him

well I´ve seen that kimpee is going for King too , if u really want to have a chance for win, all the english speakers of human side should be together .
    Personally I dont think u can win, I talked to Hercules yesterday and even him is worried cuz all the fake accounts that Ceek has.[/b]
    I agree and have been saying that for a long time now. We all need to vote for 1 person...and let the turks have many so they are split between their people.

And to others who say tekton is baba'ed really What good charactor is not?? And that even means if you bought the charactor and name changed it.....

Speed

this is exactly why hercules is going to win lol

It's true what rhoslyn is saying every good gun and top players in ares are baba shopped no matter what because they want the next best thing

Banned

really What good charactor is not??[/b]
    hmmm, let's see, Grid wasn't baba'd, krakatoa wasn't, Kranitnova isn't, Lotusflower isn't, ParaPara isn't, h4mmer wasn't, Cherkes isn't, magicians_glory. nearly all of symbiosis and illuminati. i say nearly all becuz i for one in symbiosis did trade accts a lot.

Darth

Question

Flip i think you are a little out of linr here man. Why do you have to be so rude man? First of all Tek is a Great clannie that only knows sharing and helping others as well as a excellent attitude. Tek is a great player as well, the only reason you are 70 plus anything is from baba shoppin your head off wheelin an dealin so many characters its hard to remember what class you were. So id like to know what makes you so elite in the game. You are not responsable for all the np on that warrior are you? Most of us have the first account we opened, do you? No you have every one elses work that your takin credit for. Baba shoppin i think you know what thats all about man as well as I. I gave you the info to vent cuz you said you were gonna be not so abrasive, but now you you gotta flame a good guy lookin to be king in the game. Bad form flip bad form, try diplomacy for a change and mabe you would not have so many people feelin negative towards you man. Flip we go way back and im tellin you this is one of those times you should shut your yap. Your comments are unjustified and most important untrue.

Darth

King with 102 k NP ? no ty ^^. I would rather vote for kimpee.[/b]
    i know its already been say the fact its about tekton not blah, but think... obviously blah spends majority of his time exping, now tell me what would u prefer a king high np who only pks and doesnt value exp events so may not necessarily run them, or have someone low np, rarely pks, exps alot and who would value exp events enough to run them? compared to how often that JadeReal ran them...

Banned

Flip i think you are a little out of linr here man. Why do you have to be so rude man? First of all Tek is a Great clannie that only knows sharing and helping others as well as a excellent attitude. Tek is a great player as well, the only reason you are 70 plus anything is from baba shoppin your head off wheelin an dealin so many characters its hard to remember what class you were. So id like to know what makes you so elite in the game. You are not responsable for all the np on that warrior are you? Most of us have the first account we opened, do you? No you have every one elses work that your takin credit for. Baba shoppin i think you know what thats all about man as well as I. I gave you the info to vent cuz you said you were gonna be not so abrasive, but now you you gotta flame a good guy lookin to be king in the game. Bad form flip bad form, try diplomacy for a change and mabe you would not have so many people feelin negative towards you man. Flip we go way back and im tellin you this is one of those times you should shut your yap. Your comments are unjustified and most important untrue.

Darth[/b]

ehm, what did i say that was untrue? and personally, i don't see trading accounts as babashopping as i'm not spending $$$ on the chars, i admit i did spend some $$$ way back when but that was with money that i had sold account with, so all i did was trade an acct for items. But what did i say that was untrue?

Iburnyouup

Vote for Tekton or I will really BURN YOU ALL UP!!!

Darth

Im not getting into this. Whats not true ok A. He doesnt Baba shop everthing. B. He does not suck at this game. In fact he's one of the koolest players in the game as well as unselfish and a true team player. I dont like it when someone i know, is disrespected by someone else, thats all. You are out of line thats all im sayin. Whens the last time you even partied with Tek, do you even know him? Thats the point im makin. I'd hate to think that you are talkin with someone elses words, something you heard in a conversation. Do the right thing Flip and vote for a Player thats gonna make a great king.

Darth

Banned

It's true what rhoslyn is saying every good gun and top players in ares are baba shopped no matter what because they want the next best thing[/b]

if that is what you thinks, it means you have been hanging around with too many babashoppers/cheaters.

+1 to kennie that's a lot of crap there is heaps of top players who use $$ only to pay for their internet connection.
    that's just your vision of pro player because maybe u always had sucky items for months , maybe years and you can't realise people can farm that without using a penny, and you can not.

Banned

Im not getting into this. Whats not true ok A. He doesnt Baba shop everthing. B. He does not suck at this game. In fact he's one of the koolest players in the game as well as unselfish and a true team player. I dont like it when someone i know, is disrespected by someone else, thats all. You are out of line thats all im sayin. Whens the last time you even partied with Tek, do you even know him? Thats the point im makin. I'd hate to think that you are talkin with someone elses words, something you heard in a conversation. Do the right thing Flip and vote for a Player thats gonna make a great king.

Darth[/b]
    I sure will do vote for the right one! Kimpee for King!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast