Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Nomination for King For ARES

This is a discussion on Nomination for King For ARES within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmm i wouldn't say that i know many ppl that would vote for me ^_^ so booo ya why dont ...
Page: 4

hmm i wouldn't say that i know many ppl that would vote for me ^_^ so booo ya why dont you and i run for king lets see who get more votes huh huh xD :P

none of you idiots are ever going to win king the way you handle it. Every month there is some post "lets all vote for 1 guy", and then each clan goes and says everyone should vote for their candidate. Every month some R2D guy says vote kloud, some illuminazi guy says vote krakatoa, tekton is always saying vote me, then there are the polish people telling everyone to vote for them. Are any of you capable of seeing the bigger picture here?

If you want a chance of winning do this: Each clan chooses someone they want everyone to vote for. This person cannot be from their own clan. The candidate with the most votes gets ALL votes from all these clans and the english community. The other top10 clans then nominate random players with unpopular names like IHATETURKEY or something to guarantee that they do not get votes.

If you do this, then your candidate has a slim chance of winning. Otherwise you are taking votes from each other and you persist to fail.

Its all very well agreeing on a common candidate, but if the clans still nominate a high profile player then nothing is achieved. They have to deliberately nominate random noobs.

Validating

Amen, so vote for me in next election, lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234