Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Nominations for the best serverhoppers

This is a discussion on Nominations for the best serverhoppers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; #1 player = Naidenz (his first server>girakon>akara>carnac) #1 clan = Fierce (their first server>ronark>girakon>carnac)...
Page: 1

Donkeyd1ck

#1 player = Naidenz (his first server>girakon>akara>carnac)
    #1 clan = Fierce (their first server>ronark>girakon>carnac)

Banned

Ok... wrong section and flame topic, meh.

this is a lame topic,

but undestrucablzzzzz or what ever iseeyoupee's clan is, hes the best baba in all the ko land

Donkeyd1ck

Ok... wrong section and flame topic, meh.[/b]
    nothing to flame, i give a compliment for them. Just look at naidenz he made it to the top @ girakon/akara/carnac

Banned

nothing to flame, i give a compliment for them. Just look at naidenz he made it to the top @ girakon/akara/carnac [/b]
    These kind of adjectives doesnt really flatter the person, it just makes him mad. People will only come here to flame whoever accuses him/her of being a server hopper. This will bring nothing but flames.

Banned

Felix will give you a nice vacation if you don't edit this topic

Donkeyd1ck

Felix will give you a nice vacation if you don't edit this topic [/b]
    whats so offensive about it? i would be proud if i had the time + the will to lvl at every server to around 75 and fully geared >< delete the thread if u want. was just a tought, i dont care ;/

whats so offensive about it? i would be proud if i had the time + the will to lvl at every server to around 75 and fully geared >< delete the thread if u want. was just a tought, i dont care ;/[/b]
    I think you don&#39;t understand...

You&#39;re on Ko4Life since a month and you didn&#39;t notice every topic pf this kind become a BFWT (Big Flame War Topic)?
    There are some guys that will say the exactly opposite of you and it will start like that...
    You will all defend your personal ServerHopper and will begin to attack others personally.

AND BTW : It&#39;s like the worst section in which you could post this topic...Think Before Posting Or Shut Up===*>That&#39;s what we should try to do.

And it&#39;s not a flame and I will not argue with you.

Good Day

I personally think its the player&#39;s choice to switch server when he wants. Most players play in a clan together and when a few players in a clan moves most of the clan will switch as well. Most will like to play with the same group of people.

not 100% sure about this.. but wasnt insanity pretty good in most of the servers they went to? their name was pretty big on these forums back then

but i&#39;ve seen that fierce is also pretty big on all the servers they go to.

not 100% sure about this.. but wasnt insanity pretty good in most of the servers they went to? their name was pretty big on these forums back then

but i&#39;ve seen that fierce is also pretty big on all the servers they go to.[/b]
    no lol insanity didn&#39;t have a good server until girakon which is where they stayed it also happens to be the server where gm banned castle holders just before insanity took castle along with the +8 items they were given and the video of gms helping them do bosses i mean its kinda obvious as for other servers all i know about is logos and olympia and logos they failed and got rolled by the overwhelming peruvians and olympia they were originally a macroing bunch

best server hoppers obviously goes to press ok probly been to every single server and banned on every single one for owning so hard core with cheats

iiason

naidenze. but it&#39;s their choice really. server hopping or wateva, there&#39;s no rule against it.

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

mh serverhopper? my vote for schrotti xD

StoneColdAngel

My vote goes to Fridulin.

u forgot to mention Carnac West > Carnac East ^_^
    :wub: Fierce :wub:
    oh and... US WOW Onyxia h34r:
    and probly the new server aswell...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast