Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Nominations for the best serverhoppers

This is a discussion on Nominations for the best serverhoppers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Fierce went from Cypher (only old old Fierce members) to Ronark, then to Gira, then to CW and then CE. ...
Page: 3

Fierce went from Cypher (only old old Fierce members) to Ronark, then to Gira, then to CW and then CE.
    That makes a grand total of 5 SERVERS! and 4 Top 5 :lol:

NaidenZ best succeeding server hopper so far (that I know, OFC).

Actually its more to do with people selling little by little that does it, for example we had ppl sell and some went to Akara, we just decided rather then play with bunch of new ppl (Referring to Girakon) we would sell and do something else. Same thing happened to Insanity but after a longer period of time whether it be selling/going human/ or whatever. Stuff happens.

We wanted to try out carnac, but it was a total bust, west was empty, and east was tbl edit/speedhack central so that wasn't much fun. So instead of throwing 35$ a month to K2 to play a game full of bugs/screwups/cheaters we just play WoW Onyxia server with Fierce/Insanity guys.

But hey freedom of choice, we can do what we want right ^_^

I won't pick anyone or any clan, because i think its a person choice to play wherever he/she wants, and he/she shouldn't be labeled because of it.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

If u dont know the real meaning of the word "babashoping" dont use it. Too bad ko ppl dont ebay much, then it would be better to use the word "ebayer"

forgot about them
    u know what heppened to them?

on topic: US-undestrucablzzzz
    Canada-fierce
    south america-tie between bizanto and naidenz...bizanto just gets 70 and sells as stated but naidenz has such a big ego he trys to ge good on the server
    rest of world-uhhh....phaeslis(or however u spell) was pretty good on pathos then hopped to akara and they're pretty big there too

but yea this iskinda pointless topic [/b]
    name all the US players in undez. i think ull find the majority arnt from US mainly canada , UK and AUS!!

and ye most clans quit ronark only coz Feirce got all there accounts banned for koxping :P

ive been from diez, edena, ronark, akara, girakon, cwest , think im a server hopper.. but i only quit when my clan disbands or smthing..

Banned

Nominations for the best serverhoppers, By clan & By player[/b]
    that ugly chitin rogue to the left h34r:

name all the US players in undez. i think ull find the majority arnt from US mainly canada , UK and AUS!!

and ye most clans quit ronark only coz Feirce got all there accounts banned for koxping :P

ive been from diez, edena, ronark, akara, girakon, cwest , think im a server hopper.. but i only quit when my clan disbands or smthing..[/b]
    If your gonna try to point fingers at least know what ure talking about, "all"? Try 2. Not to mention the real cheaters who started all that bs back in Ronark, are now playing in your clan.

Sinister still playing on cypher? nice old ss btw

Banned

Sinister still playing on cypher? nice old ss btw[/b]
    my char is naked.. long story.. was gona rebuild.. but k2 wiped all of zanitas items thx to awsome lag bug.. so every1 is quiting.. dunno if im gona bother rebuilding anymore.. i been messing around in cwest.. but.. dont think i have the patience to start fresh >.< im not a good server hopper lol

Oh i see, well that sucks, gl though. C-West eh, not to empty for you? ^_^

Banned

Oh i see, well that sucks, gl though. C-West eh, not to empty for you? ^_^[/b]
    non prem 4life.. i welcome the emptyness though like i said.. i doubt ill play cuz im not the exp whore type and i defintivly wont pay for plat prem or any prem for that matter

kk go xp bug more plx.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Arph Guys, Insanity/YouDied, Fierce, ChiKeNs have hopped around a bit too. As for specific players, NaidenZ definitely, but I&#39;m surprised I&#39;m not here I&#39;ve played every server except Cypher, Xig, and Bera xD

SilverrHazee

this is so curious because people always says " naidenz " because you know me but seems like you don&#39;t know the other 6ppl+ at least which comes with me everyserver and they are all from down, im not gonna say names because this topic is retarded just like the owner of it, but if u want have fun then u should have added the clan " down " to the list since ive made it every server i went.

SillyHo

Grobs by far was the best individual player to ever play the server switch game. Miss my kanka!!!

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

this is so curious because people always says " naidenz " because you know me but seems like you don&#39;t know the other 6ppl+ at least which comes with me everyserver and they are all from down, im not gonna say names because this topic is retarded just like the owner of it, but if u want have fun then u should have added the clan " down " to the list since ive made it every server i went.[/b]
    I never meant it as an insult, I&#39;m just stating that you&#39;ve played on a lot of servers. Nothing to get worked up over. Chill out.

SilverrHazee

I never meant it as an insult, I&#39;m just stating that you&#39;ve played on a lot of servers. Nothing to get worked up over. Chill out.[/b]
    what I said was to the owner of the topic if you have read my post and as I can see you are not, am I blind ?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast