Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Nominations for the best serverhoppers

This is a discussion on Nominations for the best serverhoppers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why dont you all get of fucking naidenz's back , this guy probably achieves more in every server he goes ...
Page: 5

Why dont you all get of fucking naidenz's back , this guy probably achieves more in every server he goes too then any of you guys who try to be good in any server , and another thing serverhopping? if you have the time and money to do it ofcourse you do it , i went to edana , pathos , girakon , akara , carnac west AND east , But to be honest who gives a flying fuck about what others do in this game?[/b]
    +1

Oh snap Donny laying down the law. Go Netherlands at Euro xD

niadenz ect.

i guess fierce to cypher-ronark-girakon-c-west-c-east-wow

ISeeYouPee

this is a lame topic,

but undestrucablzzzzz or what ever iseeyoupee's clan is, hes the best baba in all the ko land[/b]
    rofl play suck it

btw:
    its naidzen and their clan

Donkeyd1ck

Why dont you all get of fucking naidenz's back , this guy probably achieves more in every server he goes too then any of you guys who try to be good in any server , and another thing serverhopping? if you have the time and money to do it ofcourse you do it , i went to edana , pathos , girakon , akara , carnac west AND east , But to be honest who gives a flying fuck about what others do in this game?[/b]
    coming from a guy who scammed his sharer and pretended of being "hacked"

Hydr4

coming from a guy who scammed his sharer and pretended of being "hacked"[/b]
    First of all , Who the fuck are you
    Second of all , What does this have to do with the topic?
    Third of all , When did i ever pretend to be hacked?
    And fourth , Dont you think that if i scammed someone i would be banned from forums?
    And fifth , Stop being a smart ass because you suck at it

First of all , Who the fuck are you
    Second of all , What does this have to do with the topic?
    Third of all , When did i ever pretend to be hacked?
    And fourth , Dont you think that if i scammed someone i would be banned from forums?
    And fifth , Stop being a smart ass because you suck at it[/b]
    And sixth, he's Donny, you can't argue with Donny! :P :lol:

With ALL due respect, the "best" server hoppers are Grond aka BigMac and Naidenz/SilverrHazee and his 3-4 peruvian no lifers who play till level 70-75 and +0s until people catch up and then they quit once the new server comes out so that they never face the situation of someone having either similar levels or items.[/b]
    well afaik naidenz never took items or help from gm in order to have similiar items or levels so iunno peru > u i guess right?

1. Before i made insanity, it was YouDied, known as one of the best english clans once Cecilia and Silence left the game. We took the human english players in and remained top 5. Never were we in a situation of "macroing." I suppose thats where your envy and jealousy of YouDied's success sprouted.[/b]
    if by best english clan u mean only english clan ok i give u that one and you used my vent when u started olympia which was then occupied by studsonline and they all know how pathetic u were then u probly didn't know the difference between macro and grinding neways and jealous of youdieds sucess ? i wasn't even playing oly i think i was back to running counter strike servers when ur clan got big and u got king which tbh anyone can get king novaing trons while ur clannies keep logging chars to vote its funny how u forget so easily

2. Logos we were THE number 1 clan, surpassed maybe in the month of december by a clan called Pwnage aka "the peruvians" and we all know that they were in vacation, much easier to remain high in nps if you play all day with sharers.[/b]
    u seem to forget that pwnage started the server either 2 or 3 weeks late and u and your whiney ass clan were the first ppl i ever heard whining about sharers as u got out lvl'd only by skill and know how as even your rogue was being shared

3. Girakon we ran over just about everything and that got many people who couldnt accept it to cry and bitch about random rumors they were fed to believe.[/b]
    fed rumors to believe ? rofl theres screen shots , vent convos , i mean ffs u posted the so called rumors ur dam self retard im pretty sure any group who gets "FED" +8 ms mds shards and watever else u tried to cover up with ur 30 day ban i mean sexyreplay/naidenz summed it up anyone can run over ppl when they got a gm banning whoever is in there way u realize how many english clans would hold castle if a gm actually banned buggers at csw

and the basement shits getting old son i make more $$$ then u'll ever make with ur college education affirmative action is ur only chance to surpass my income

OpusDei

Wait, what's the big deal about server changing?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Biggest loser clan to hop servers - Suave

Bigger loser char - Pop turd

oh and thread locked

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345