Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Non-premium Club

This is a discussion on Non-premium Club within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok we see that more and more people have problems ingame and with the service few points: - permanent DC ...
Page: 1

King0fKingZ

Ok we see that more and more people have problems ingame and with the service

few points:

- permanent DC

- bugged power up store

- wallhackers, koxpers, czhack and other hacks

- bugged clans , bugged players bugged maps and quests

- worst ticket service with no helpfully results

- forgiven cheaters... who was banned and making a comeback with +9 items ?

- corrupt gm's, gm shops , item edits, database hacker

- disabled zone bifrost

- temporarily disabled select character ? temporarily 3 years ?

and some more ...some? ALOT MORE

some of us quit and some no more buy premium and everybody who no more buy premium

add plz this signature to join in our non-premium club

This can take us a step forward to show K2 that they must do more for the players

I know that alot ppl never stop buying premium because they like to babashop and be the best

but this sort of people never understand that K2 ripping off their money

legendmage

Whats new... although I support the non premium club (I have never bought premium in the 4 years of playing) the amount of players who join this wont even scratch the service of the revenue k2 gets from all the players purchasing stuff from the PUS. And you know what, frankly there's only gm shops, babashoppers, cz hacks, bugs, koxp and all that stuff because the PLAYERS abuse them, yes that means YOU. There wouldn't be +9 shell sets if there were no lifers willing to pay crazy amounts of USD for them.

EDIT: and btw how is K2 gonna have enough money if all a sudden there revenue is lost? How are they going to afford new tech guys to fix these problems.. your just making this issue worse, but at least it will raise some awareness of whats going on.

im just a sharer on cw but i want help too

gl

Shadow34

Only 3 years bann ??
    GRatz
    my warrior banned 32 years and the cant say why ???? Is to much for them to tell me why they banned him? They only block my tickets with some ordinary copy off some crap every time. But i dont give up i gonna spam them ticket as long as i can before the block/ip bann me. THEY HAVE MADE A BIG MISSTAKE THIS TIME
    And yes i dont gonna buy prem
    I play my priest now and he must be bugged beacuse i cant use my pet, do quest but cant turn them in. But why cant they ip bann all ******* koxpers for life time?
    I´m a legit player a
    And yes i agree with you to 100 %

Every new patch it´s a new bug imo they did a BIG misstake with the new expansion

DeHealer

Im sick of the bugs and nothing being done! I wont renew premmium!

agendas

Just quit

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

This has absolutly no effect. U only make ur own life worse.

And most of the things mentioned have been in ever since open beta with 1 ares server. Nothing will change coz 5 ppl wont buy premmy anymore and feel miserable while playing.

Im in

That will be a good idea if u will post it at official site don't u think ? Because nobody wanna see ur problems here '' i mean from k2 ppl '' ..Also this game have all those bad thing's that u just said and a non prem char will give u some plus problems..
    Like :
    Not able to log everytime u want.
    Loose more exp when u die.
    Get less exp when u exp ( mean's harder to hit 83)
    Earn less nps when u do a personal kill.
    And lot of others ..

I won't flame just saying my opinion

Mavetse

join privates Oo

King0fKingZ

That will be a good idea if u will post it at official site don't u think ? Because nobody wanna see ur problems here '' i mean from k2 ppl '' ..Also this game have all those bad thing's that u just said and a non prem char will give u some plus problems..
    Like :
    Not able to log everytime u want.
    Loose more exp when u die.
    Get less exp when u exp ( mean's harder to hit 83)
    Earn less nps when u do a personal kill.
    And lot of others ..

I won't flame just saying my opinion [/b]
    K2 lost many users and alot ppl [Turks] went to cyprus-ko. That alot turks left and leaving USKO are a very important point for us cuz K2 no more earning the same amount of money as few months ago. Thats the reason why they ''forgive banned users'' thats a offer to get the ppl who left or quit back.
    USKO loosing more and more players because there are more actractive knight online servers in choice... example RisinKO, Project Knight Empire, Cyprus -Ko and alot more nice servers. K2 know that they loosing alot players but they will not pay money to fix the problems they are very stingy.

U said that there are some plus problems without premium... but u will pay for a game without customer service and shitloads of bugs? It's not worth...

When u not put the screws on u neverget what u want, K2 thinking that they can do with her customers what they want cuz they paid

This game never worth the money, no matter how good the PK is.

Half of the game content is bugged or disabled lol.

King0fKingZ

This game never worth the money, no matter how good the PK is.

Half of the game content is bugged or disabled lol.[/b]
    ok then join us

ok then join us [/b]
    I've done that 2 years ago my friend, with the major Quest XP bug.

This has absolutly no effect. U only make ur own life worse.
    And most of the things mentioned have been in ever since open beta with 1 ares server. Nothing will change coz 5 ppl wont buy premmy anymore and feel miserable while playing.[/b]
    Guy knows.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast