Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

non premium in november update...

This is a discussion on non premium in november update... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; "Dear Sir as you may well be aware by now november is going to be a NON premium month for ...
Page: 1

fede

Default non premium in november update...

"Dear Sir
    as you may well be aware by now november is going to be a NON premium month for a lot of players/clans.
    this is to show ko we are tied of all the koxp/macro cheaters on our servers..
    i have to inform you i also will be part of this.i am sorry it has got so far but it seems ko does not take action when needed .
    thank you for your time"

this is a ticket most of the top clan players and players who pay for the game are sending to ko (knight online)
    this is in protest to the way be are being treated and the lack of support we recieve.as i follow sky a lot i know you try to stay in touch with what is happening in the world of the internet..i thought you might be intrested in this story..we hope to get about 10000 people to not buy this month..i have played this online game for nearly 2 years
    please contact me if you wish further info or check out one of our many fan based forums..
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/ official forum
    please we need your help..make a story of this ..
    thank you

federica.
    this email was sent to skynews,bbc news,ITN news ,cnn,abc,nbc,cbs,ria,mediaset.
    maybe we can get a little help
    :P :P :P
    ps: i try to send this to ko but each time i got " opps script error " lol

you're all going to get banned =( but I wont get prem either! >=( :angry: <_<

poontuss

i have never bought prem :P prob never will, Especially not in november :wub:

Default Re: non premium in november update...

Originally posted by fede
    "Dear Sir *
    as you may well be aware by now november is going to be a NON premium month for a lot of players/clans.
    this is to show ko we are tied of all the koxp/macro cheaters on our servers..
    i have to inform you i also will be part of this.i am sorry it has got so far but it seems ko does not take action when needed .
    thank you for your time"

this is a ticket most of the top clan players and players who pay for the game are sending to ko (knight online)
    this is in protest to the way be are being treated and the lack of support we recieve.as i follow sky a lot i know you try to stay in touch with what is happening in the world of the internet..i thought you might be intrested in this story..we hope to get about 10000 people to not buy this month..i have played this online game for nearly 2 years
    please contact me if you wish further info or check out one of our many fan based forums..
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/ * official forum *
    please we need your help..make a story of this ..
    thank you

federica.
    this email was sent to *skynews,bbc news,ITN news ,cnn,abc,nbc,cbs,ria,mediaset.
    maybe we can get a little help *
    ps: i try to send this to ko but each time i got " opps script error " lol

its suppose to be written like that?

No offense, but if you really wanted to make an impact you should have had someone who spoke very clear English write it, rather then someone who speaks English as a second or third language.

Banned Senior Member

and you cant post it because there are selective words ( dunno why ) that if you say on the forums it turns the post into a "url not found" page. And no it's not words that flame K2, some of them are just random

Originally posted by phantomlink
    and you cant post it because there are selective words ( dunno why ) that if you say on the forums it turns the post into a "url not found" page. *And no it's not words that flame K2, some of them are just random
    He only knows that because if it were true you couldn't flame K2 on their forums, I'd of never made a single post

fede

Originally posted by Shurt
    No offense, but if you really wanted to make an impact you should have had someone who spoke very clear English write it, rather then someone who speaks English as a second or third language.
    since i speak,read and write 3 languages..i take no offense..
    humm how many do you speak ? 1 i guess.. B) B) :lol: :lol:

Cocaine

Originally posted by fede+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fede)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    humm how many do you speak ? 1 i guess.. B) B) :lol: :lol:[/b]

Actually, I believe he speaks two, English and Spanish.

RiseAgainst_

Lets check...

Shurt eres un pendejo mamawebo rctm

Checking if shurt knows spanish.. reply pls B)

Originally posted by RiseAgainst_
    Lets check...

Shurt eres un pendejo mamawebo rctm

Checking if shurt knows spanish.. reply pls *B)

lol i dont speak spanish very well but ive heard my friends use pendejo/mamawebo before

<!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    i hope you didn't list english as one of those 3 languages

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

<!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    Google Translator does not account for 3.

If you want to have a battle of egoes, I'm fluent in 4 languages. English, Spanish, Chinese, Taiwanese.

What's yours?
    Broken English
    Smashing of Keyboard
    Googleese?

KingSolomon

Yo gusto averigue quien sabes hablar espanol. B)
    No puede hablo espanol mucho pero sabe pocos.

HAHAHHAH take that all you so called spanish speakers... :wub:

Btw i know english is the forum language so please dont bann me.

Banned

are you guys trying to destroy the fucking company or what? if you are, just fucking quit ko or go to myko, dont ruin it for the rest whos just enjoying the game and not bitching about K2.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast