Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

non premium in november update...

This is a discussion on non premium in november update... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i really think u shouldnt flame ppl who are trying to make a change (in what way doesnt matter) if ...
Page: 3

Technicolor

i really think u shouldnt flame ppl who are trying to make a change (in what way doesnt matter) if ur some1 who a. already left this game b. only on these forums to flame c. a moderator of these forums.

imo

i speak : english , frensh , arabic , spanish ( just understand but cant answer )
    and some japanise ( some words :P )

for premium story ... its an eccelent idea maybe it will have a big impact
    no prmium in nov.
    just wait and see ^_^

snipelord

actually it will not make k2 go out of business, it will make them have serious reforms, or it will be all to easy for a class-action law suit against them, so they have no real choice if any of the news programs look into it then to reform.. so good idea to the person who did it... the person who said it will put them out of business goog /suicide because how this game is currently being ran, it does not deserve to stay in business

SillyHo

rofl tuna so now im some noob? hahaha is that because I dont have as many posts as you do? Or is it possibly because I play on a different server than you do? Whatever this started as my own personal thing and some people suggested I post about it so I did. If it evokes change then great you can thank me, and if it doesnt then there will just be another goodbye post made.

Crazy2010

Originally posted by SillyHo
    rofl tuna so now im some noob? hahaha is that because I dont have as many posts as you do? Or is it possibly because I play on a different server than you do? Whatever this started as my own personal thing and some people suggested I post about it so I did. If it evokes change then great you can thank me, and if it doesnt then there will just be another goodbye post made.
    sillyho is BadCompany sexiest Leader ofc who doesnt know BC ... Check KO site ranking

... Btw whats that sin in your clan full name anglu3s? or something , never could to spell it right ..

fede

Default i did it

i sent the story to all those news channels in tho hope one would pick it up..it's not meant to go on to the tv but on there Internet sites..last year wow had problems and it was only sorted out after cnn.com picked it up..i and i think all people here are not trying to put k2 out of business just hope to make some changes. <_<

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123