Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

non-premium pwnted?

This is a discussion on non-premium pwnted? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; are all 1st servers premium only now. I just tried logging into D1,A1,B1,X1, O1, and get the non-premmie dc everytime, ...
Page: 1

ShaiHulud

are all 1st servers premium only now. I just tried logging into D1,A1,B1,X1, O1, and get the non-premmie dc everytime, eventhough it's not turk time and the servers bars have less than 1 redbar on it. All the 2nd servers that have full redbars, I can log into with no problem.

Most likely Everything about this game is about people who pay. The Free 2 Play things is BS

ANZAC_Mondane

i had same with my noobie preist acount,, saw d1 was 3/4 full,, but it said Non prem blah blah,, but i went into d2 d3 ect when full :mellow:

Banned

If i remember correctly, they said quite a few months ago, (in K2 time this was yesterday) that there will be premium only options. One of which was the Abyss. Seeing how D1 is the only place you can access the Abyss, made me think of this statement. So if it stays this way, Prem only wars, abyss and bifrost. Fun game, yeah? ...

Banned Senior Member

to get in u need luck only^^ and willing to spam alot

happens to me too dc instantly where its not even full >_< Gayz0R!

kraker

just got into l1 and im non prem :/

waytogofranko

just got into l1 and im non prem :/[/b]
    ditto

ShaiHulud

If i remember correctly, they said quite a few months ago, (in K2 time this was yesterday) that there will be premium only options. One of which was the Abyss. Seeing how D1 is the only place you can access the Abyss, made me think of this statement. So if it stays this way, Prem only wars, abyss and bifrost. Fun game, yeah? ...[/b]
    Shit i must have missed that one, after I hit 75 a couple weeks ago I quit buying premium and it ran out a couple days ago. I was trying to log on now before the turks come on and stay logged in so I could go to war tomorrow. I guess no more war or D1 CZ, or picking up my 300k stiped and 200k monthly stipend money anymore. I loved it when K2 was restarting the server 2 times a day when coins were hard to get, after a boss run I would run over to the clerk to pick up my million coins a day, 1.5mil with the 3 server crashes :lol: Now that the market is high again, I culd really care less now. :huh:

Banned

basically if u want on server 1 on ares u gotta have premmy

ShaiHulud

rofl I just saw someone posting that the servers went down and are back up again, now I can get into D1.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

basically if u want on server 1 on ares u gotta have premmy[/b]
    Many servers are like that, not just Ares.

ShaiHulud

basically if u want on server 1 on ares u gotta have premmy[/b]
    the only reason why the 1st servers are always full is because of DCZ and everyone merching in moradon. They should have made the DCZ on the 3rd server and no merching on the 1st server in order to spead out the players. Then again it is K2 and they oviously know much more about things like that than me.

Eazy

dunno why everyone is saying this i can get in on my merchant char in 1st server all the time

Banned

Thats just lame they does stuff like that -.-

Its a shame i dont think theyre gonna chang eit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast