Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

non-premium pwnted?

This is a discussion on non-premium pwnted? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Same old KO...
Page: 2

Doc

Same old KO

Kain_the_heartbreaker

ive already made a thread about this but somehow i just dont get the same response as others <_<

wot i dont get is..... why make it so that non premium players cant log in when the server is bloody EMPTY? ffs thats just....bah!! I mean, i wouldnt mind it so much if say they booted non premium off to make room for premium players when servers are overloaded, cuz fair enough u do have to treat the paying customers better, but FFS 1st servers are empty!!! I hope its just a bug with the new patch and fixed next maintenance ><

TaDaaa

Come on guys, we all know that this game has not been "free to play" since original KO.

So stop creating posts about it.

ikaraZ

Come on guys, we all know that this game has not been "free to play" since original KO.

So stop creating posts about it.[/b]

Yeah, It should be seen as "normal" by now..

SLeePMoDe

>_<

It&#39;s mainly the merchants hogging all the space on server 1s in my opinion. As for the non prem dc, I get that too, but there is still a chance, albeit very very very slim chance, that it doesn&#39;t dc you when you try to log in when there are red bars. With this shit, its basically impossible to get into D1 as non prem, best bet = server restart -_-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12