Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

non-staffed mages?

This is a discussion on non-staffed mages? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah so what about using things that aren't staffs on mages. Like say put 100 str (or w/e) for two ...
Page: 1

Yeah so what about using things that aren't staffs on mages. Like say put 100 str (or w/e) for two tooths +8, and rest into MP. Do you get the elemental dmg at all? If so, from both hands or just one? If it did work, then you could have 200 ele, still pretty high MP, not bad HP because of tooths, and you could use decent shields because of the str. I'm going to test it in a bit when my dcz mage gets 55+ or so, but has anyone else sufficiently experimented on it?

Banned Senior Member

the only element which takes effect is from staffs.

well, that's a bummer. and while I'm at it, does the ele from flame rings and such add directly to the ele of the staff? so like 72 staff ele + 25 from a ring = 97 ele?

DiplomaticTank

i think yes cause im doing pretty good damage wit duel fr an mage staff +8 (soon be +9 once i make enough of it )

darkrouge4040

I know moogle was a non-staff mage and he pwnt it up big time, mabye it was the cs+7... :P

Devastator

nah any elemental damage counts for mages, i know a mage who used a SS and a lycoan hammer. He did pretty well too:P

darkrouge4040

Mages still do dmg without staffs(if u didnt know) But i dont think it works or some mage would like use a hb with duel fr :P

Mages still do dmg without staffs(if u didnt know) But i dont think it works or some mage would like use a hb with duel fr :P[/b]
    i do that and i use the staff on my rogue

BrightEyes

yeh SS+0 rocks on DCZ mage not so much with CZ in my opinion. Never tried an off-hand hp booster tho

G0D

I was a non-staffed mage when I pked and exped :lol:

I had Lobo Hammer+6 and ss+0 and it was 1337

I used to lobo hammer because of the MP absorb for exping plus I was the mage who always lured the falcons/crimsons lol and at lvl 66 half paper it was funny getting hit only max 400 by falcons.

And pk was fun because I was a gg support mage I was hard to kill even though I only had glass belt as DD against rouges ^_^

Non-staff = pwnage

I know some of you will hate me for saying this but Longyan was the same he was pretty much a non-staffed mage with that cs+0 of his and he was good ^_^

u guys remember the rogue zero from ares? he got owned by a mage with chintin shield with a lupus ot lobo mace, he spamed lightning blade or ice blade shit on zero. he didnt lose any mana at all. so i guess its good.

RiseAgainst_

One of the fun parts of being a mage is using the lightning blade and stunning the ass of anyone that gets close to u / 1v1ing them and owning them.

W/o ur staff it wont be as much fun as it is.

G0D

u guys remember the rogue zero from ares? he got owned by a mage with chintin shield with a lupus ot lobo mace, he spamed lightning blade or ice blade shit on zero. he didnt lose any mana at all. so i guess its good.[/b]
    Janus31... He didn't get "owned" just having fun seeing as they was just throwing acid pots at each other. Eventually Zero would of killed him but the mage had to TP clannies as he said in the video. Btw anyone notice Zero pulling out a CS just as Janus tp'd the warrior

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

theres a ice mage in PerfectChoice that pks with lycaon hammer for the str and with a cs+7...

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

nah any elemental damage counts for mages, i know a mage who used a SS and a lycoan hammer. He did pretty well too:P[/b]
    ya ur fuckign retarded, he did good cuz the ss kept him alive longer, his damage was complete crap

u guys remember the rogue zero from ares? he got owned by a mage with chintin shield with a lupus ot lobo mace, he spamed lightning blade or ice blade shit on zero. he didnt lose any mana at all. so i guess its good.[/b]
    and u are DEE DEE DEE, u cant use blade skills with anything other than a staff, so stop telling lies

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast