Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

non-staffed mages?

This is a discussion on non-staffed mages? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u guys remember the rogue zero from ares? he got owned by a mage with chintin shield with a lupus ...
Page: 2

RiseAgainst_

u guys remember the rogue zero from ares? he got owned by a mage with chintin shield with a lupus ot lobo mace, he spamed lightning blade or ice blade shit on zero. he didnt lose any mana at all. so i guess its good.[/b]
    WHO DOESNT LOVE WHEN PPL THAT KNOW SHIT LIKE TO GIVE STUPID COMMENTS, HURRAY FOR THEM !

I didnt notice this comment till cama pointed it out. Geez seriously noobs dont post if u dont know

Sry for the flame but it pisses me off when ppl just post false statements for their post count.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

ya ur fuckign retarded, he did good cuz the ss kept him alive longer, his damage was complete crap[/b]
    it isnt always about the dmg depends on what kinda mage ur trying to play

yeah well I was talking about dmg to start with. so only staff ele works (and flame rings). =(

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

it isnt always about the dmg depends on what kinda mage ur trying to play[/b]
    but this post is about damage, if it were about type of mage to play id be all in favor of hammer+shield mages...cuz i was the mage that made that build popular on diez

Banned

but this post is about damage, if it were about type of mage to play id be all in favor of hammer+shield mages...cuz i was the mage that made that build popular on diez [/b]
    you copied tasKER big time``---

you copied tasKER big time``--- [/b]
    tasker=old blood mage? never saw him using hammer/shield...btu then again by the time i started playign i barely ever saw him playing period i think i saw him in cz once and he was using staff -_-

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

tasker=old blood mage? never saw him using hammer/shield...btu then again by the time i started playign i barely ever saw him playing period i think i saw him in cz once and he was using staff -_-[/b]
    She might mean Sephirot or who knows, but you didn't invented it cama

As far as the original post, a paper mage with 100 str and dual tooths, I asked rentsuzuken about that and he had no idea. I thought it sounded like a build that would make sense in improving nova and regular mage attacks, not blade since it doesn't work without staff, but the nova damages should be improved by the fire damage shouldn't they?

She might mean Sephirot or who knows, but you didn't invented it cama [/b]
    never said i did im just the one that made it popular on diez...i remember the first week i stated for cs+lycaon hammer...next week i started seeing turk makes all over the place using shields with hammers -_- even saw greattouch trying hammer+dotl lol :lol:

I thought it sounded like a build that would make sense in improving nova and regular mage attacks, not blade since it doesn't work without staff, but the nova damages should be improved by the fire damage shouldn't they?[/b]
    and no...dont u remember the staff bug at beginning of KE? basicly every mage was screwed and we all tried weps with our element on it lol it didnt work -_- so basicly every mage went for small shields +1 reduced and the beginner sword reduced and ran around with those

Devastator

but this post is about damage, if it were about type of mage to play id be all in favor of hammer+shield mages...cuz i was the mage that made that build popular on diez [/b]
    Where did i say anything about dmg? I said he did pretty well :S Maybe you should think more before you respond with your pointless flames kid

Where did i say anything about dmg? I said he did pretty well :S Maybe you should think more before you respond with your pointless flames kid[/b]
    the post is about damage, therefore its a safe assumption he was referring to damage, why dont u think more before u respond?

never said i did im just the one that made it popular on diez...i remember the first week i stated for cs+lycaon hammer...next week i started seeing turk makes all over the place using shields with hammers -_- even saw greattouch trying hammer+dotl lol :lol:
    and no...dont u remember the staff bug at beginning of KE? basicly every mage was screwed and we all tried weps with our element on it lol it didnt work -_- so basicly every mage went for small shields +1 reduced and the beginner sword reduced and ran around with those[/b]

if you weren't the only one using it , how do you know YOU were the one who made it popular?

stevouk

If you put enough in dex to hold good dagger and then use the spell where you hit them, then thats ownage.

If you put enough in dex to hold good dagger and then use the spell where you hit them, then thats ownage.[/b]
    You dont even have to stat dex, I had a dagger in xig that I could carry with a shield, it was +4/10 MP absorp. Though, you would only get mana back while using aoe (burst, nova, inferno).

About non staffed mages, 2 tooths dont work nor does a HB work. You will only deal the dmg of the amount of MP points you statted.

CS/SS is always nice to pk with, great support for the party, but damn hard to get (CS +0)

u guys remember the rogue zero from ares? he got owned by a mage with chintin shield with a lupus ot lobo mace, he spamed lightning blade or ice blade shit on zero. he didnt lose any mana at all. so i guess its good.[/b]
    i thought light blade had a pre-requisite of a staff in order to use it..

RiseAgainst_

I wanted to try dragon tooth hammer + ss i guess it doesnt works ill try an mc hammer + my ss

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast