Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

non-staffed mages?

This is a discussion on non-staffed mages? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No more comments?...
Page: 5

RiseAgainst_

No more comments?

A mage i used to lvl with used 102 strength build full paper at lvl 73. he used a lycoan + dotl +7 which gave em more ac than complete mages and about 42 dd from gb+dotl+matchless. He was the hardest hitting mage on manes with that build with the 72 staff skill + 15 str + wolf+ attack scroll he spammed ppl for 800+ with +9 wiz staff. highest dmg i remember him dealing on me with 104 fr was 922 which was insane considering i had matchless and most fire mages hit me 600 tops.

RiseAgainst_

oooo B> lycaon ;o
    K
    The list for my DCZ mage:

- Buy a lycaon hammer +7/+6

- Be lycaon / ss (ice/light build)

- Get a dol

Devastator

I could have sworn the level 72 staff skill required a staff, but maybe i'm wrong

Coronius

I could have sworn the level 72 staff skill required a staff, but maybe i'm wrong[/b]
    same as lvl42 skill

A mage i used to lvl with used 102 strength build full paper at lvl 73. he used a lycoan + dotl +7 which gave em more ac than complete mages and about 42 dd from gb+dotl+matchless. He was the hardest hitting mage on manes with that build with the 72 staff skill + 15 str + wolf+ attack scroll he spammed ppl for 800+. highest dmg i remember him dealing on me with 104 fr was 922 which was insane considering i had matchless and most fire mages hit me 600 tops.[/b]
    Just for the record, wolf doesnt increase the dmg of staff skills.

800 dmg with staff, rofl, nice tale. I love rumours, sad some ppl are even dumb enough to believe it.

RiseAgainst_

Well i am not gettign a lycaon +7, the +6 is worth an SS in manes and im not giving out my SS :angry:

Ill go for lupus +7

PS: go msn vlak

wasnt a tale he used wizzy +9 and with the combination of elemental dmg and actual staff dmg he hit me 922 have a screen shot but since i quit ko i deleted most of the ko pics i had saved from recent events.

btw guys name was mqs from manes, i myself would've tried the build but my preference has been ice mage so i don't dabble in dmg more accustomed to defence, resist and tactics. i have no reason to make up stories i dont seek attention especially not from people i would never physically meet, all i tried to do was put in my 2 cents.

Coronius

im doing average 650dmg per hit (lvl72 skill) with max mp and lycaon+8

go figure

oncemore

A mage i used to lvl with used 102 strength build full paper at lvl 73. he used a lycoan + dotl +7 which gave em more ac than complete mages and about 42 dd from gb+dotl+matchless. He was the hardest hitting mage on manes with that build with the 72 staff skill + 15 str + wolf+ attack scroll he spammed ppl for 800+ with +9 wiz staff. highest dmg i remember him dealing on me with 104 fr was 922 which was insane considering i had matchless and most fire mages hit me 600 tops.[/b]
    You can't weld staff and shield at the same time, so he doesn't have the same AC as complete mages. He would have average paper AC and low HP.

800 dmg with staff, rofl, nice tale. I love rumours, sad some ppl are even dumb enough to believe it.[/b]
    When we were paper (255mp lycaon staff+8) we could hit bp's and rogues for 800/900 easy.

RiseAgainst_

Hmm well ill go lupus + ss and get an staff i can use with that stating.. so i can still use lightning blade for the noobs attacking me

oncemore

When we get some better uniques, we will restat to higher MP (currently at 212mp - pet mage) 240mp + hellblood+8 will make a paper mage with lycaon+8 look just silly.

RiseAgainst_

Fuk ur items ikoria :angry:

G0D

Hmm well ill go lupus + ss and get an staff i can use with that stating.. so i can still use lightning blade for the noobs attacking me[/b]
    NOOOO!! Go for Lobo + ss :P Lobo > Lupus any day

RiseAgainst_

I wont go for lobo cuz its a build i will try, im not gonna sell my ss for an item i might not use (Cuz i might not like it)

lupus +7 is like 21 gb MAX thats why ill try it out.. if i like it ill buy a lobo or lyc

But thinkin again.. i might just drop it and buy myself some nice crimsoms +8 :/ cuz i like to stun and 1v1 with lightning blade

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast