Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

non-staffed mages?

This is a discussion on non-staffed mages? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A mage friend of mine tried this himself and he used a Lycaon Hammer and a CS, and it was ...
Page: 6

EpsaNomaly

A mage friend of mine tried this himself and he used a Lycaon Hammer and a CS, and it was amazing, perfect for support mage. He also actually stunned me a lot :P

RiseAgainst_

Im not sure if i still wanna try it out :< no one sells lupus +7... everyone npcs their lupus hammers apparently

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Im not sure if i still wanna try it out :< no one sells lupus +7... everyone npcs their lupus hammers apparently[/b]
    hammer is irrelevent tbh...after a while i stopped using the hammer because it took too long to switch to staff to stun people if i needed to(eg: if i wasnt being attacked and i wanted to stun priest)

wasnt a tale he used wizzy +9 and with the combination of elemental dmg and actual staff dmg he hit me 922 have a screen shot but since i quit ko i deleted most of the ko pics i had saved from recent events.

btw guys name was mqs from manes, i myself would&#39;ve tried the build but my preference has been ice mage so i don&#39;t dabble in dmg more accustomed to defence, resist and tactics. i have no reason to make up stories i dont seek attention especially not from people i would never physically meet, all i tried to do was put in my 2 cents.[/b]
    I was Third grade built once, with WOE +8 and I never hit any single person with Staff skill for 920 dmg. Thats insane. Cant believe it. Seriously, I wanna see that, unpossible.

RiseAgainst_

Ill just buy my crimsoms +8 (Wich idiotic turks in manes think they are worth like IN +3 each piece -_- )

ok maybe i gotta break it down he used the staff when he didnt have the shield + lycoan on. and the dmg consisted on elemental dmg around 718 and actual staff dmg of 204 so added together it came out to be 922 with just 1 single swing of his staff. also he had the ac of the complete because he would rarely take his shield off he was more of a support fire mage and one of the best at his build he would tank more than i could with his paper build and me as full int. yes he was turk but i dont believe he had crazy items i believe his best unique at that time was ep+1 but since i seen em he has gotten a bit shady on the uniques department so cant say if he still legit or not.

Solstice

This is another very good example of a "retarded/pointless increase my post count post"

What hammerrrr do i buy for pk[/b]
    Are you fucking serious? I&#39;ve been registered here since opening day and I have 306 posts, I couldn&#39;t give a shit about post count. If you&#39;re looking for retarded post examples maybe you should look at your own. Prick.

G0D

Are you fucking serious? I&#39;ve been registered here since opening day and I have 306 posts, I couldn&#39;t give a shit about post count. If you&#39;re looking for retarded post examples maybe you should look at your own.Fucking Prick.[/b]
    If your from England as well then you forgot the key word that we use with "prick" :lol:

RiseAgainst_

Are you fucking serious? I&#39;ve been registered here since opening day and I have 306 posts, I couldn&#39;t give a shit about post count. If you&#39;re looking for retarded post examples maybe you should look at your own. Prick.[/b]
    Another pointless comment from u.

AAAAAAAAANYWAYS i decided not to try the build cuz i love to stun a lot with my lightning blade and i would lose like almost of the fun of being a mage w/o my current build

oncemore

ok maybe i gotta break it down he used the staff when he didnt have the shield + lycoan on. and the dmg consisted on elemental dmg around 718 and actual staff dmg of 204 so added together it came out to be 922 with just 1 single swing of his staff. also he had the ac of the complete because he would rarely take his shield off he was more of a support fire mage and one of the best at his build he would tank more than i could with his paper build and me as full int. yes he was turk but i dont believe he had crazy items i believe his best unique at that time was ep+1 but since i seen em he has gotten a bit shady on the uniques department so cant say if he still legit or not.[/b]
    Oh, i was talking about 800-900dmg with just the staff dmg, thats not adding elemental dmg.

As pet mage we hit most people 650-700dmg (not including ele)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456