Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Some K2/KO irony/humor

This is a discussion on Some K2/KO irony/humor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm kinda bored today so dediced to make a nasty post about K2/KO ironic reality. Feel free to add more ...
Page: 1

Default Some K2/KO irony/humor

I'm kinda bored today so dediced to make a nasty post about K2/KO ironic reality. Feel free to add more of this:

* Isiloon was modified so its drop rate was reduced, but he still drops the same, only difference is the rest of mobs dont drop shit now.
    * /save command was removed to prevent duping, but now we get free rollbacks 24x7.
    * External GMs were removed to prevent GM corruptiong, but K2 kept Arestides for almost 1 year!
    * Official ranking site had a security leak 1 month ago and 2 hackers used SQL injectiong to edit the DB. K2 instead of banning them and undoing what they did, made them GMs!
    * Nowadays, legit means "not loosing items after dupe wipe" so its better to buy from KoM
    * HackShield is the ultimate K2 weapon against cheaters, but KOXP, a hack that's been there for months, is not detected/blocked properly! Arrow Shower hack ftw!
    * Nation Transfer is the best way to balance a server, but K2 dediced to get some cash from it and sell it in the powerup store. Now servers are more balanced! thank you very much!
    * U can cheat all u want in this game and the worst thing that will happen will be a 15-30 days ban, but go flame K2 in their forums and prolly end up PERMANENTLY banned for real (yeah forever!!!).

ahh, <3 K2

TehBaba

Not Irony, i just love how whne you quit game, it comes up woith the page

[b]Buy Bronze Premium[/b]

earl

- ur merchant char can be banned cus of 3th part program

Hostage

K2 only put a "cap" on the servers to make us buy prem.

TehBaba

Is it just me, or do thye always do dupe wipe when scroll prices are really low xD :rollseyes:
    Just think about it, Scrolls for 30m, no one buys as its shit money, K2 PROFITS ARE DOWN!!11!!!11ONE
    Whta do they do....

DUPE WIPE
    Raptors +1 - 1b
    Scrolls - 300m
    PUS IS EASY MONEY, BUY BUY BUY !!!!!
    What i think :lol:

iwanttopk

Default Re: Some K2/KO irony/humor

Originally posted by Devile
    * Nation Transfer is the best way to balance a server, but K2 dediced to get some cash from it and sell it in the powerup store. Now servers are more balanced! thank you very much!

balanced, lol

TehBaba

Originally posted by Hostage
    K2 only put a "cap" on the servers to make us buy prem.
    They put a cap on it, so we buy prem and get in 1st try, k..

WRONG!!!

Gold Premium service 30 days remaining.... YAY!
    *Double clikcs e1*
    "Too many users are logged in"

Default Re: Some K2/KO irony/humor

Originally posted by Devile
    * Nowadays, legit means "not loosing items after dupe wipe" so its better to buy from KoM
    Speaking of KoM, who is it anyway? I know it stands for King of Moradon, but who is that? Those chickens who shout: "S> Shard +8 PM ME FAST!!!!" ? :huh:

tioc killed isiloon 3 times and got scrolls every time, im pretty shure they really did lower the drop rate

AleX

carful devile...the k2 gods might be looking down from above...Next thing you all your accounts are blocked... :blink:

ulnevets

IRONY: YOU KEEP BITCHING, AND YET YOU STILL PLAY

morax

I think the best laugh is even with all these cheats etc legitimate players are still the best well diez at least You can give a level 70 character all the babashopped items in the world but u cant replace skill.

When i get home ill think of some good ones too ^_^

gtaguy

irony B)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast