100% High Level Banning. I am for it

This is a discussion on 100% High Level Banning. I am for it within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yea bann any 70+ how is hacking. then work your way down from there. It is clear they can not ...
Page: 1

Fire_Mage

Default 100% High Level Banning. I am for it

Yea bann any 70+ how is hacking. then work your way down from there. It is clear they can not control the low level hackers. They say there less the 3000 level 70+. I do not belvie that for a sec. The list should be 100% level 60 and up.

KokoGG

Default Re: 100% High Level Banning. I am for it

Originally posted by Fire_Mage
    Yea bann any 70+ how is hacking. then work your way down from there. It is clear they can not control the low level hackers. They say there less the 3000 level 70+. I do not belvie that for a sec. The list should be 100% level 60 and up.
    no lvl 55+ because lvl 55 you get arrowshower

Lawless

Who cares what level they are, higher levels should be banned more aggressively as they unbalance the game the most. Lower lev cheaters need to know they will accomplish nothing but getting themselves permantly removed from the game. And just as well for the ones who are playing off as legit after having cheated to reach their desired level and gearout. Not hard to see who gained 50-70+ in an impossible amount of time or is loaded up with +3 top unigues and such.

wraith86

this is why you dont duel turks.

they koxp untill they hit 70 and dupe items untill they get full +8 shell and +3 uniques then use a name change and act like their good

scorpy21

u realy dont get it no? THEY DONT DO A SHIT ABOUT CHEATERS AND THEY WONT DO IT! why? cus is easyer to charge ur money and tell u thx for playing knights online--->KO team