Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Noob sin on ARES

This is a discussion on Noob sin on ARES within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, as you all might know.. I am turtle8 (sin) on ares... for you ares ppl... theres this sin lvl ...
Page: 1

turtle

Default Noob sin on ARES

Hi, as you all might know.. I am turtle8 (sin) on ares... for you ares ppl... theres this sin lvl 65+ named nega that was smack talking to me <_< .... when i was orc i beat him 1v1, and he had dd and i did too.. and accused me of cheating b/c he spiked me for 500.. then he said i lied about my lvl at that time.. but i was lvl 63 and he was lvl 65 or so.... then he sent lettters to me saying i was noob hacker and stuff.. and the ppl who know me on ares know i dont hack....

Him and i then 1v1 in arena... doing what we do best.. me minor heal combo and him hp pottnig i guess.. .i killed him like nothing... then he said that iw as noob and my combo sucked.. which i said ok.. and then he challneged me to HP potting ONLY!!!... -_-".. and i dont pk, hp potting only so i suck at that... then i lost -_-"... but now im lvl 64 and he still wont fight me what we do best.. calling me noob and everything... and he sopposely has a good combo....
    Then he said that I'm noob sin that used 2 minors on my skill bar, or that i minor ctrl glitch which they fixed that bug already... He also said that 2 minor heals on skill bar is for noobs only.... so that means venom is noob??? I only have 2700 mana, i cant use 2 minors on my skill bar.. it'll drain my mana too fast and ive tried it....

Hes from clan symbiosis... wtf is wrong with this sin.. hes a lvl 65+ sin that cant even minor heal combo and hes from clan symbiosis.. arn't they soppose to be good??? And why does nega only want to 1v1 with hp pots.... how pethetic is that...

and he wont come to fourms to deffend himself.. I dont know why....

so what is the best way to see whos better between us....

1v1 Doing what we do best.... aka hp potting + minor heal combo
    Or
    1v1 with Hp pOtting ONLY.. which i do not do in regular pk... and he does it....

and btw, he uses dd againts me... during our 1v1's.... i have none... dd is for noobs, escpecially those lvl 70+ sins with good gear and dd25 >_<.....

but iv beaten plenty of noob lvl 70 + sins that had dd

so what do you guys say?? about the 1v1s....??[/u]

whatever makes you feel better...

no offence but just play the game for fun, not for all this silly name calling

turtle

Lol no, i have to defend myself... wouldn't you??

.^.'

dpierre6

welcome to my life turtle...enjoy :lol:

turtle

Originally posted by dpierre6
    welcome to my life turtle...enjoy *:lol:
    LOl yea.. and btw, hes in clan symbiosis... i think..

Desaan_CZ

2700 mana on 64? :huh:

dpierre6

Originally posted by Desaan_CZ
    hp build? -.- i had 3k or 3.1kish at 65

turtle

Originally posted by Desaan_CZ
    yes hp build... :P

dpierre6 = inspiration to minor heal combo and rogue...

DeathInTheNight

Best way 2 c whos better is 1v1 him best out of 5,play the way u normally pk and tell him the same,minor,hp pots or both.
    Then if he beats u hes won,if not u win and ask him whos the noob then.Also what gear u and him have is gonna make a bit of difference but u cant substitute skill.and if he beats u, so what, even the best pkers get beat sometimes.

Also if he keeps refusing ur challenge then u know he's either gonna show himself up, or he just all mouth

dpierre6

rofl speaking of noobies http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/627/roflnn7.jpg
    and i special shout to:
    women_hunter lvl 70 warrior....ty for sliding me - putting dd helmet - slide some more - 70 shield- and still dieing
    and to Kerbi, sision, _bambus_, and some noob noob warrior for the 4v1 and the free 200np xD

someweirdguy

nega is prety fking noob :mellow: i hate how he thinks every1 that beat him is a hacker

turtle

Lol yea... When i challenge him 1v1 he'll refuse and say only hp pot -_-"... And fraps laggs on my computer... but i can try... So yea.. Nega, or anyone in symbiosis.. If your reading this.. I'm calling you out fo... and dont think im a hacker... b/c everyone knows im a legit player...

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

wow turtle =)

Pierre i vs with V4Lacoste and beat him without ac and without dd and he had plate dd +6, so he is so noob that he calls ppl hackers and shits like that. :lol:

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast