Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Noob sin on ARES

This is a discussion on Noob sin on ARES within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yep iam not gona lie turtle beat me i mean i had quest items etc but red pots cant beat ...
Page: 10

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

yep iam not gona lie turtle beat me i mean i had quest items etc but red pots cant beat a good minor but yet if nega should at least 1v1 him even with pots .. its a fcken game u aint loosing shit.

turtle

LOl yea, nega should just admit it and all of this will go away...

turtle

and haha... check out what his clannie said.......

Misterlabalaba

Didnt I ask for a topic lock? what am I paying you for :P

Well to reply to this mess ive been dragged into..

HP BUILD, SKELLY BELT, dd25 > 90hp build, dd25, absolutnes.

End of that discussion.

And to be fair I was in bifrost when that pic was taken, and party was a mess who heals who, what buffs what, and i was cranky cause i lost 4%

I dont think Nega is a noob, he is a good pk sin and good to xp with, he is a nice and considerate person.
    Now that you take that picture and expect to use it as "proof" (or that "even his own clanmates think he is a noob")
    is only further proof of your own imaturity.

We do have items in clan to pimp up nega to a more gear wise even match and pay for a restat for a 1vs1 is really not any coin to even mention. But why bother?

Nega is an xp build and so am I. we gave up the whole 1vs1 bs in arena to do more dmg in xp parties and get lvl70.
    I know Nega want 70 fast and after that maybe he will start to think about gearing up for pk.

And stop calling him noobie I can call him noobie cause he knows I was in pm with you he knows i dont think he is a noob.
    To be frank you are the noob in comparison.
    when a priest is duffed he cures, when someone is slowed he knows that he need to reswift and not only cure the poor sod.

When you are a rouge good to have holding or taking the castle, when you are the rouge that can do more then just drain isis and actually work in a party, then and only then can you begin to match Negaīs "skill"

Nega motivates other people instead of making them feel pissed or "noobish".

And he has been playing this game far longer then me or you, and I know that his "know how" is greater then mine.

I know this being called a noob is something you think is a big deal. but I know this is only a game, and Nega knows it is a game. He maybe isnt hard for you to beat 1vs1 but I can quarantee that he is a rock in a party and more importantly he is fun to play with cause one can relax in knowing he knows what to do.

I mean realise that calling an old school rouge in ares a noob isnīt gona gain you respect, just play the game, be fair to you clannies, be humble in defeat and when someone looses his temper and lashes out to you, dont take it personal.

Like I use to say, whats said in the arena stays in the arena.

I dont know what started this, and I dont care. but what I do know is, donīt try to use Negas own clanmates to strenghten your cause. get over it. move on, and never try to drag me into something like this again.

turtle

haha, be humble in defeat.. you should tell nega that.... tell him to stop being a little baby and just admit defeat when he looses....

and btw.. i dont have skeley belt...

FrEaK

omg turtle you noob no need to post there are people like that everywhere you won't gain anythign by posting wheter you won or lost a 1v1 zzzz

turtle

Originally posted by FrEaK
    omg turtle you noob no need to post there are people like that everywhere you won't gain anythign by posting wheter you won or lost a 1v1 zzzz
    I guess, nega too noob to face me 1v1... and wont make a fourm's account.... thread closed...

Misterlabalaba

Originally posted by turtle+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(turtle)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FrEaK
    I guess, nega too noob to face me 1v1... and wont make a fourm's account.... thread closed...[/b]
    well he did face you

turtle

Originally posted by Misterlabalaba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Misterlabalaba)</div>
    Originally posted by turtle@
    <!--QuoteBegin-FrEaK

I guess, nega too noob to face me 1v1... and wont make a fourm's account.... thread closed...
    well he did face you [/b]
    Lol no.. he still wont fight me fairly.... Or normaly...

turtle

getting off comp.... bye all..

Banned

turtle, i find it pretty awkward how when u were first human, u had crap everything, u went orc, suddenly was selling skelly belt and shell7 set, when u were human u had chitin7 set, i remember in the pm we were talkin, i was flippinsweet then. you also were selling dual rols while on orc side also, then u came back human and all of the sudden u beat some1 1v1 and they complain about it and u go off on a rampage, i personally think that u have taken this a bit far, im going to defend my clannie on this, he doesnt lose a 1v1 to a noob rogue like you, my bp could beat you with no malice and no dd on, just to show ur a noob. So, go get another skelly belt and shell7 set and dual rols, however the hell u got them and go pwn some more noobs okey aga? <_<

turtle has chitins +8 full set , dual md +8 , and all his jewlery is unique and i dont think that nega has the gear that turtle has and as for u mister turtle , im sorry i wasted time with a retard like u in the first place . THIS GAME SUCKS PERIOD. It's all about ppl that u meet and friends u make not the vs and the gear and the rols or dd's make the differnce . From that moment i
    dont know u. BYE . And for chalpupa : dont waste ur time with noobs like him my friend

turtle

Originally posted by flippin
    turtle, i find it pretty awkward how when u were first human, u had crap everything, u went orc, suddenly was selling skelly belt and shell7 set, when u were human u had chitin7 set, i remember in the pm we were talkin, i was flippinsweet then. you also were selling dual rols while on orc side also, then u came back human and all of the sudden u beat some1 1v1 and they complain about it and u go off on a rampage, i personally think that u have taken this a bit far, im going to defend my clannie on this, he doesnt lose a 1v1 to a noob rogue like you, my bp could beat you with no malice and no dd on, just to show ur a noob. So, go get another skelly belt and shell7 set and dual rols, however the hell u got them and go pwn some more noobs okey aga? *<_<
    haha, fyi... i had that gear when i was human... shell set 7... and it took me awhile just to get that... then i went orc still had that gear... i didn't have dual rols... then i wanted chitin 8 so i traded some items for dv8, then i traded skeley and dv8 for some tiems.. tehn i sold a few of those items, and now i got my chitni 8... and see, thats what you get for doing undercover boss runs in cz/elsant... you get called duper, or baba shopper.... which is pretty pethetic... and btw, just killed biship in a1 cz.. freaking coins >_<....

turtle

Originally posted by DauMuie
    turtle has chitins +8 full set , dual md +8 , and all his jewlery is unique and i dont think that nega has the gear that turtle has and as for u mister turtle , im sorry i wasted time with a retard like u in the first place . THIS GAME SUCKS PERIOD. It's all about ppl that u meet and friends u make not the vs and the gear and the rols or dd's make the differnce . From that moment i
    dont know u. BYE . And for chalpupa : dont waste ur time with noobs like him my friend
    haha, and btw.. all my assessories arn't uniques... i got crap earings.. 1 quest earring and a dex8 earing.. if i did baba shoped i would of had eme +1 and re+1 or what so ever....

turtle 1v1 me im bored amnd need someone who would duel me kthx

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast