Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Noob sin on ARES

This is a discussion on Noob sin on ARES within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; reply. <3 <3. I would never of had a beef with you if you didn't run from every 1v1 we've ...
Page: 12

reply. <3 <3. I would never of had a beef with you if you didn't run from every 1v1 we've ever had. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: h43r:
    heh. whatever. I barely play KO anymore. someone tell me when KOXP dies.

p.s. :wub: :wub:

Geodine

Originally posted by +8 James
    reply. <3 <3. I would never of had a beef with you if you didn't run from every 1v1 we've ever had. *
    Dude if u are Delve the int priest then i told u, i aint strong enough to kill u quickly and the time it would take to kill u,humans swarm and kill me rather than that i run and carry on no biggy jus how i play.
    Wots the point in staying somewhere trying to hit a dd'ed int priest who is spam 1920 i lose enough nps from KOXP

dpierre6

Originally posted by Kennie
    how about all of you stop running away from me, especially the dpierre guy damn NOOBS.
    when i run from you... :mellow: and how can i run from you if your already dead ......want a rematch? B)

pffft. I don't need to spam 1920 like a pussy. pots ftw :wub:

Nick

lol this topic is going about nothing

just fukin play this game...

(included all nice kospers dupers :wub: ) <--sarcasm ftw

turtle

Originally posted by Geodine
    People like +8 gaymes piss me the fuk off. *I dont take this shit from people especially some little pussy geek.
    If u really want beef +8 gaymes then come England tell me when and where and i will come bust ur punk ass, no joke bitch anywhere, make my day.
    haha, u talking to delve, if you want beef... come usa, Fak england.. england is ret@arded.. :P and dont be mad if you cant beat a bp that isn't full str build lol...

turtle

Originally posted by Geodine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Geodine)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-+8 James
    reply. <3 <3. I would never of had a beef with you if you didn't run from every 1v1 we've ever had. *
    Dude if u are Delve the int priest then i told u, i aint strong enough to kill u quickly and the time it would take to kill u,humans swarm and kill me rather than that i run and carry on no biggy jus how i play.
    Wots the point in staying somewhere trying to hit a dd'ed int priest who is spam 1920 i lose enough nps from KOXP[/b]
    haha geodine you nooob... fyi, delve beat OffLine 1v1.. Lol i remember watching it b/c i was running back and forth pretending to attack delve but i was just watching... and delve is what lv?? 64?? :wub: ... so Delve ftw.. I'm pretty sure you wont be able to beat delve 1v1... So dont be dissing someone you dont beat plz.. and fyi this post fourm died awhile ago... nega never replied back to me ... So noob dont diss ppl u cant beat...

(plz challenge me 1v1 b/c you think you can beat me) :wub:

Can any1 delete this topic pls? or lock it. Thanks. :wub:

turtle

Originally posted by DauMuie
    Can any1 delete this topic pls? or lock it. Thanks. *:wub:
    You never answerd to my 1v1 dude....

and if you tired of this, just dont come read it plz.. thanks :lol:

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

i love this post sooooo much fun to read :wub:

turtle

Originally posted by sir_locksley
    i love this post sooooo much fun to read *:wub:
    yea, hopefully that one sin i talked too comes... geodine is his name... :P

turtle

and for you geodine, if u think u so bad... go pm delve and have a 1v1 him... I wanna see you get pwawnd by a not full str bp lol... and if u wanna make something else out of it for me callling u noob.. :rollseyes: B) :wub: :lol: ... pm me and ill come fight you too.. and for that, I'm going to bed... so come with the pm geodine... since u think u so bad... And fyi, I'm noob

it's ok turtle. we love your n00biness. :wub: :wub: :wub:

turtle get a life. And ill vs u scrolled once i get premium again. It's ok iff i lose u have 150 + ap more then me. But ill do it because i dont wanna make a 8 page topic about me too. I think u over reacting over a shity vs. U have way better gear then he has. I wont comment on this topic. Cya enjoy your life. :wub:

turtle

B) .... sure daumiue... and I'm noob, ur one of the better lvl 64-65 sins that i know :rollseyes: ...