Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Noob sin on ARES

This is a discussion on Noob sin on ARES within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WTF U INSIST WITH NOOB SHIT!?Did i said that u are a noob? Is a really big differnce in a ...
Page: 13

WTF U INSIST WITH NOOB SHIT!?Did i said that u are a noob? Is a really big differnce in a real life retard like u and a noob. IM A NOOB I DONT CARE. U can beat me anytime. But u still are a retard insist with that noob shit all day. Is a difference maybe u are not a noob u are just an retard just like GROBS. Low life bitches that live only in this game. I can bet u never saw a naked women and u masturbate all day when u get a break from KO shit.

P.S : I DONT CARE TO BE THE BEST FUCKING SIN. I JUST PLAY HOW MUCH I ENJOY WHEN I DONT I DONT LOGIN. I played just with friends in this game. Who isnt friendly with me i simply DONT play with him.

turtle

Originally posted by DauMuie
    WTF U INSIST WITH NOOB SHIT!?Did i said that u are a noob? Is a really big differnce in a real life retard like u and a noob. IM A NOOB I DONT CARE. U can beat me anytime. But u still are a retard insist with that noob shit all day. Is a difference maybe u are not a noob u are just an retard just like GROBS. Low life bitches that live only in this game. I can bet u never saw a naked women and u masturbate all day when u get a break from KO shit.
    Lol wtf... if u wanna flame someone, flame the noob who posted up on this stupid fourm again.. dont be flaming ppl damnit... If its not you, dont protech it, especially if hes noob... very petheticly, noob... and no i have a life, your prob. higher lvl then i am.. b/c i do more things then just sit on the computer all day like you do... and no im not like grobs.. hes much noober and hes white... and your mama dont count for you seeing naked chicks dau... I'm sorry to say that... :wub: stop flaming this damn post and let it go... so nobody posts on this agian.... <_<

Wtf does it count that u are noob or not ? U win something? I think ur IQ is very limited that's why u using that word over and over again. Enjoy your low life. And leave my mom out of this. Cya see ya in heaven. Uff i cant go there coz im noob and can go coz ur not.

turtle

Originally posted by DauMuie
    Wtf does it count that u are noob or not ? U win something? I think ur IQ is very limited that's why u using that word over and over again. Enjoy your low life. And leave my mom out of this. Cya see ya in heaven. Uff i cant go there coz im noob and can go coz ur not.

Lol I'm sure my IQ is higher then you... I"m asian, and asians are smart... :wub: .. sorry your mom is in this... b/c i said so... so now stop replying to this b/c nobody likes you...

Kik0

We all hate you as well turtle

Originally posted by turtle+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(turtle)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DauMuie

Lol I'm sure my IQ is higher then you... I"m asian, and asians are smart... :wub: .. sorry your mom is in this... b/c i said so... so now stop replying to this b/c nobody likes you...[/b]
    Lol? Who the fuck likes you? A little "Im not noob" retard. Iff your IQ is high why u use that word over and over again? U dont see u try to convince every1 "Guys im not noob LIKE ME PLS!!!"? Have a nice day. Ur english is great. :wub:

Virtus

Hey turtle- aint u from symbiosis clan ? I remember u pmed me that u owned 0000000 .I asked for 1vs1 then and u got killed like a nuubie nub? :wub:

Originally posted by DeathInTheNight
    Best way 2 c whos better is 1v1 him best out of 5,play the way u normally pk and tell him the same,minor,hp pots or both.
    Then if he beats u hes won,if not u win and ask him whos the noob then.Also what gear u and him have is gonna make a bit of difference but u cant substitute skill.and if he beats u, so what, even the best pkers get beat sometimes.

Also if he keeps refusing ur challenge then u know he's either gonna show himself up, or he just all mouth

Can't substitute skill? We ain't playing in the same KO then, because if you think im a noob because my full combo can be removed with 1 pot by some hardcore babashoppers/dupers and i get spammed for 1k is called skill...you ain't correct

Banned Senior Member

DauMuie ur so sad , im sorry cuz of u

Originally posted by GROBS
    DauMuie ur so sad , im sorry cuz of u *
    Why ? Coz i think u are a retard even iff u are a gg player? Like i told u doesnt have nothing to do with your clan. Just for the simple fact that u said u hate turks and after 1 week i see turk cheaters that can barely speek english that makes me think u are a BIG retard. You dont claned me. Others did. Like i said the game doesnt stop to TheReapers and GROBS. Cya and i cant wait for Logos for u to go there.

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by DauMuie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DauMuie)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GROBS
    DauMuie ur so sad , im sorry cuz of u *
    Why ? Coz i think u are a retard even iff u are a gg player? Like i told u doesnt have nothing to do with your clan. Just for the simple fact that u said u hate turks and after 1 week i see turk cheaters that can barely speek english that makes me think u are a BIG retard. You dont claned me. Others did. Like i said the game doesnt stop to TheReapers and GROBS. Cya and i cant wait for Logos for u to go there.[/b]
    Yes i know ur still angry cuz i refused to invite u in my clan twice , poor baby :lol:

You using "big words" dude , be cool

Peace!

SirKnight

Whats the point of that topic

Lol dude i founded a clan (U are not the only clan from Ares) . U said u want good guns in your clan. U got now turk one's. GOGO pivot_emre and arcanumx (koxp leecher) slm aga baba :lol: . And big words for big ppl like u right?

Originally posted by Virtus
    Hey turtle- aint u from symbiosis clan ? I remember u pmed me that u owned 0000000 .I asked *for 1vs1 then and u got killed like a nuubie nub? *:wub:
    wtf are you talking about? 0000000 stopped playing before turtle even really got into PKing.