Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Noob sin on ARES

This is a discussion on Noob sin on ARES within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ReKon wow turtle =) Lol... What rekon???? DOnt you miss me??? come cz plz baba... 1v1...
Page: 2

turtle

Originally posted by ReKon
    wow turtle =)
    Lol... What rekon???? DOnt you miss me??? come cz plz baba... 1v1

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

Yes 1v1 with no char =D fck scammers!!!

And the part with nega i saw him in cz is not that noob , but is not a good sin. He must work more on combo and minor. U can always vs with his clannies turtle. :lol:

Rekon stop crying like a baby here and go lvl urself another char , or buy one. :P

turtle

Originally posted by DauMuie
    And the part with nega i saw him in cz is not that noob , but is not a good sin. He must work more on combo and minor. U can always vs with his clannies turtle. *:lol:
    Lol no, i never vs there clannies... onnly thing i know is that nega is noob... and I think he is noob.. but he wont fight me.... and he wont come fourms... and defend himself... And clan symbiosis... should you teach ur clannies how to minor heal combo.. you guys got a reputation on the line... :P .. not really but yea lol.... just let nega know that hes noob... very noob, and to stop calling ppl hackers when he looses to them... hes not that great to call them hacker.. and tell him to face the fact that theres other better ppl out there that are lower lvls too....

Ruthless

gogogogo Turtle!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Originally posted by DauMuie
    Rekon stop crying like a baby here and go lvl urself another char , or buy one. *
    k well first time on SCAMMERS LIST topic u say iam a scammer, and not u say ima crying so when did i cry? by posting in the scammer list where i could post it? plz i want to know

This is useless , turtle u go and teach him how to minor. :lol:

Cocaine

If he uses DD, just break all his gear with acid pots and tell him you will just keep breaking his gear until he stops using DD.

? k thx for answering me +1 /turtle is gay =-D

turtle

Originally posted by Cocaine
    If he uses DD, just break all his gear with acid pots and tell him you will just keep breaking his gear until he stops using DD.
    Lol, i dont kare if he uses dd25 helmet.. ill still own his A$$....

Trident

lmo wtf should ther even be a topic about this , clearly negas a dum ass who cant win and takes his anger on by calling any1 better than him a hacker. Wow man thts sad h43r: . About Turtle being acussed of hacking tho, ther are few very close ppl who know turtle for awhile and i personaly kno he is without doubt 150% legit. Pure Skills> BabaShop.

my 2 cents :wub:

turtle

Originally posted by Trident
    lmo wtf should ther even be a topic about this , clearly negas a dum ass who cant win and takes his anger on by calling any1 better than him a hacker. Wow man thts sad h43r: *. About Turtle being acussed of hacking tho, ther are few very close ppl who know turtle for awhile and i personaly kno he is without doubt 150% legit. Pure Skills> BabaShop.

my 2 cents *:wub:
    :wub: yes.. ahaha...

Kranitnova

so i need to kick nice people cause the ycant minor heal well?

damn i better disband my clan asap...cause for all i know im' still need to improve on taht myself.
    I dont add people for being able to tap on a button...

Yet another senseless topic.

turtle

Originally posted by Kranitnova
    so i need to kick nice people cause the ycant minor heal well?

damn i better disband my clan asap...cause for all i know im' still need to improve on taht myself.
    I dont add people for being able to tap on a button...

Yet another senseless topic.
    Its not that... its the fact that he called me noob when he wont fight me foreal.. And calling me noob and hacker also.. Did you even take the time to read it??? he spiked me for 500 and got mad b/c i "cheat"..... and if you dont know how to minor heal combo too, thats pretty pethetic... and what lvl are you??? and nega isn't a good guy.... He sopposely has a good combo i see.... why not fit it into his minor heal combo???

And I'm not saying I'm good... B/c im only lvl 64 <_<

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast