Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Noob sin on ARES

This is a discussion on Noob sin on ARES within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol. get him to 1v1 me. If he spikes you for 500, then he'll spike me for 275? I got ...
Page: 3

Default Re: Noob sin on ARES

lol. get him to 1v1 me. If he spikes you for 500, then he'll spike me for 275? I got this letter once from some dumb sin (geodine or something) who was laughing at me because I "got owned by [his] party" when they swarmed me (8 vs 1 ftw!) and I killed 3 of them. Dumb sins are just part of the game. Like gwar. lol <3 <3

ArminVanBuuren

Well, at least you know now that you are good enough to piss noobs off to make them call you hacker :P

Once said for 0000000 himself at his guide: "sometimes you'll do your combo well and you'll be called hacker in no time, fail your combo and you'll be called noob".

Happened to me two weeks ago when I was lucky enough to do the first drain during DLW to both warders, and got both kills...even some pro DLW sins would show themselves as noobs calling me a hacker just because I combo better than them <_< annoying, but you can't wait anything else from this game in which envy and jealousy rule.

Just as an advice, if you get called noob, don't even bother answering, just kick their asses and s.t.f. them all.

So what if he's in Symbiosis?

duel me :P

im a noob sin
    its a shit game afterall

Kailean

Originally posted by Kranitnova
    Yet another senseless topic.
    +1

Chant

shut up.... blah blah blah.. just kill them... dont mind whatever they say.. blah blah blah.. talk shit... boom... thats all.. Dau... HUG ME!! :wub:

louch

when your making threads about what a guy said to you in a video game....you know your life sucks

Hi, as you all might know.. I am turtle8 (sin) on ares... for you ares ppl... theres this sin lvl 65+ named nega that was smack talking to me Dry .... when i was orc i beat him 1v1, and he had dd and i did too.. and accused me of cheating b/c he spiked me for 500.. then he said i lied about my lvl at that time.. but i was lvl 63 and he was lvl 65 or so.... then he sent lettters to me saying i was noob hacker and stuff.. and the ppl who know me on ares know i dont hack....

Him and i then 1v1 in arena... doing what we do best.. me minor heal combo and him hp pottnig i guess.. .i killed him like nothing... then he said that iw as noob and my combo sucked.. which i said ok.. and then he challneged me to HP potting ONLY!!!... Sleep".. and i dont pk, hp potting only so i suck at that... then i lost Sleep"... but now im lvl 64 and he still wont fight me what we do best.. calling me noob and everything... and he sopposely has a good combo....
    Then he said that I'm noob sin that used 2 minors on my skill bar, or that i minor ctrl glitch which they fixed that bug already... He also said that 2 minor heals on skill bar is for noobs only.... so that means venom is noob??? I only have 2700 mana, i cant use 2 minors on my skill bar.. it'll drain my mana too fast and ive tried it....

Hes from clan symbiosis... wtf is wrong with this sin.. hes a lvl 65+ sin that cant even minor heal combo and hes from clan symbiosis.. arn't they soppose to be good??? And why does nega only want to 1v1 with hp pots.... how pethetic is that...

and he wont come to fourms to deffend himself.. I dont know why....

so what is the best way to see whos better between us....

1v1 Doing what we do best.... aka hp potting + minor heal combo
    Or
    1v1 with Hp pOtting ONLY.. which i do not do in regular pk... and he does it....

and btw, he uses dd againts me... during our 1v1's.... i have none... dd is for noobs, escpecially those lvl 70+ sins with good gear and dd25 >_<.....

but iv beaten plenty of noob lvl 70 + sins that had dd Big grin

so what do you guys say?? about the 1v1s....??
    /care

u redballed behind ob after 3hits from me and u couldnt even move my HP down.. u got no mana for Lighfeeding away cuz u minored like a b1tch and do i make a topic now and call u noob sin, cant minor? nop i dont. ( to make it easyer 4 u I was 66 at this time so salem )

and btw. ur just angry cuz we took ur talos , may u should get a massiver in ur clan if ur i call it "warrior" cant tank it w/o

zeppo4268

Originally posted by turtle
    Hi, as you all might know.. I am turtle8 (sin) on ares... for you ares ppl... theres this sin lvl 65+ named nega that was smack talking to me *<_< .... when i was orc i beat him 1v1, and he had dd and i did too.. and accused me of cheating b/c he spiked me for 500.. then he said i lied about my lvl at that time.. but i was lvl 63 and he was lvl 65 or so.... *then he sent lettters to me saying i was noob hacker and stuff.. and the ppl who know me on ares know i dont hack....

Him and i then 1v1 in arena... doing what we do best.. me minor heal combo and him hp pottnig i guess.. .i killed him like nothing... then he said that iw as noob and my combo sucked.. which i said ok.. and then he challneged me to HP potting ONLY!!!... -_-".. and i dont pk, hp potting only so i suck at that... then i lost -_-"... but now im lvl 64 and he still wont fight me what we do best.. calling me noob and everything... and he sopposely has a good combo....
    Then he said that I'm noob sin that used 2 minors on my skill bar, or that i minor ctrl glitch which they fixed that bug already... He also said that 2 minor heals on skill bar is for noobs only.... so that means venom is noob??? I only have 2700 mana, i cant use 2 minors on my skill bar.. it'll drain my mana too fast and ive tried it....

Hes from clan symbiosis... wtf is wrong with this sin.. hes a lvl 65+ sin that cant even minor heal combo and hes from clan symbiosis.. arn't they soppose to be good??? And why does nega only want to 1v1 with hp pots.... how pethetic is that...

Or
    1v1 with Hp pOtting ONLY.. which i do not do in regular pk... and he does it....

and btw, he uses dd againts me... during our 1v1's.... i have none... dd is for noobs, escpecially those lvl 70+ sins with good gear and dd25 >_<..... *

but iv beaten plenty of noob lvl 70 + sins that had dd * *

so what do you guys say?? about the 1v1s....??[/u]
    Rofl, i know who u talking about i duel him with minor combo and he say i'm noob with 2skills minor on 1skills bar -_-'
    So we do a duel with hp pots in cz, and i pwned this n000b....

ViSeH

Originally posted by turtle
    Hi, as you all might know.. I am turtle8 (sin) on ares... for you ares ppl... theres this sin lvl 65+ named nega that was smack talking to me *<_< .... when i was orc i beat him 1v1, and he had dd and i did too.. and accused me of cheating b/c he spiked me for 500.. then he said i lied about my lvl at that time.. but i was lvl 63 and he was lvl 65 or so.... *then he sent lettters to me saying i was noob hacker and stuff.. and the ppl who know me on ares know i dont hack....

Him and i then 1v1 in arena... doing what we do best.. me minor heal combo and him hp pottnig i guess.. .i killed him like nothing... then he said that iw as noob and my combo sucked.. which i said ok.. and then he challneged me to HP potting ONLY!!!... -_-".. and i dont pk, hp potting only so i suck at that... then i lost -_-"... but now im lvl 64 and he still wont fight me what we do best.. calling me noob and everything... and he sopposely has a good combo....

Or

and btw, he uses dd againts me... during our 1v1's.... i have none... dd is for noobs, escpecially those lvl 70+ sins with good gear and dd25 >_<..... *

but iv beaten plenty of noob lvl 70 + sins that had dd * *

so what do you guys say?? about the 1v1s....??[/u]
    He offered me the same thing long ago when I was 61 and he was 63 he has many excuses this guy sucks and is a shame for symbiosis peroid

####Notice: Turtle8 is being banned for a 8year old child on TRKO #### h43r:

Originally posted by NordFront
    ####Notice: Turtle8 has beign banned for a 8year old child on TRKO #### * h43r:
    Good English retard.

whats wrong on it Mr. I know all im god ?

turtle

Originally posted by NordFront
    Hi, as you all might know.. I am turtle8 (sin) on ares... for you ares ppl... theres this sin lvl 65+ named nega that was smack talking to me Dry .... when i was orc i beat him 1v1, and he had dd and i did too.. and accused me of cheating b/c he spiked me for 500.. then he said i lied about my lvl at that time.. but i was lvl 63 and he was lvl 65 or so.... then he sent lettters to me saying i was noob hacker and stuff.. and the ppl who know me on ares know i dont hack....

Him and i then 1v1 in arena... doing what we do best.. me minor heal combo and him hp pottnig i guess.. .i killed him like nothing... then he said that iw as noob and my combo sucked.. which i said ok.. and then he challneged me to HP potting ONLY!!!... Sleep".. and i dont pk, hp potting only so i suck at that... then i lost Sleep"... but now im lvl 64 and he still wont fight me what we do best.. calling me noob and everything... and he sopposely has a good combo....

Or

and btw, he uses dd againts me... during our 1v1's.... i have none... dd is for noobs, escpecially those lvl 70+ sins with good gear and dd25 >_<.....

but iv beaten plenty of noob lvl 70 + sins that had dd Big grin

so what do you guys say?? about the 1v1s....??
    /care

u redballed behind ob after 3hits from me and u couldnt even move my HP down.. u got no mana for Lighfeeding away cuz u minored like a b1tch and do i make a topic now and call u noob sin, cant minor? nop i dont. ( to make it easyer 4 u I was 66 at this time so salem )

and btw. ur just angry cuz we took ur talos , may u should get a massiver in ur clan if ur i call it "warrior" cant tank it w/o

LOl, our warrior could of tanked it... and we did have massive... and me redballing after 3 hits behind ob??? LOlll... i wonder who was hitting me??? a lvl 75+ warrrior ???? >_<... no crap, im a noob sin with crap ac... 900+... buffed... Lol you cant redball me in 3 hits... I'm pretty sure of it... and your prob. got 25+ dd.... and i was prob. lvl 61 when u were 66... b/c im still only lvl 64 and ur what?? 70??

turtle

Originally posted by ArminVanBuuren
    Well, at least you know now that you are good enough to piss noobs off to make them call you hacker * *

Once said for 0000000 himself at his guide: "sometimes you'll do your combo well and you'll be called hacker in no time, fail your combo and you'll be called noob".

Happened to me two weeks ago when I was lucky enough to do the first drain during DLW to both warders, and got both kills...even some pro DLW sins would show themselves as noobs calling me a hacker just because I combo better than them *<_< *annoying, but you can't wait anything else from this game in which envy and jealousy rule.

Just as an advice, if you get called noob, don't even bother answering, just kick their asses and s.t.f. them all. *
    Yes, I feel that way now... ...

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast