Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Noob sin on ARES

This is a discussion on Noob sin on ARES within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Has anyone noticed this nordfront guy promotes the use of koxp?...
Page: 4

I_PWN_U

Has anyone noticed this nordfront guy promotes the use of koxp?

Misterlabalaba

well wtf what hey wtf and what not.

I get called "senden mınor programme sie" alot, alot.

And if I would "defend" myself each time I get called a hacker,scroller,blabla
    Then general chat would have nice topic everytime i enter arena.

And thats just part of the game, a hp build sin will always win a 1vs1(taking that booth players actually can play sin)
    so a lvl62 hp sin can kick the butt of an lvl65+ no problem.

as proof, I am now dex and 90hp no more then 2300mp and 1700hp with 1600ap
    My defense is alot lower now and obvioysly my hp/mp is "shıt"

And alot of lower lvl sins with hpbuild and halfbaked gear do smack me down now.
    When Im 70 ill go hp build again but until then xpxpxp.

And yes there are no ks at bosses, but if u lure on the healers well thats just... low.

And I am in symbiosis I can 1vs1 if you want but we booth know how that will end anyway

turtle

Originally posted by Misterlabalaba
    well wtf what hey wtf and what not.

I get called "senden mınor programme sie" alot, alot.

And if I would "defend" myself each time I get called a hacker,scroller,blabla
    Then general chat would have nice topic everytime i enter arena.

And thats just part of the game, a hp build sin will always win a 1vs1(taking that booth players actually can play sin)
    so a lvl62 hp sin can kick the butt of an lvl65+ no problem.

as proof, I am now dex and 90hp no more then 2300mp and 1700hp with 1600ap
    My defense is alot lower now and obvioysly my hp/mp is "shıt"

And alot of lower lvl sins with hpbuild and halfbaked gear do smack me down now.
    When Im 70 ill go hp build again but until then xpxpxp.

And yes there are no ks at bosses, but if u lure on the healers well thats just... low.

And I am in symbiosis I can 1vs1 if you want but we booth know how that will end anyway
    and what would be the ending of our 1v1?? what lvl are you btw??

1.) I dont have a 25dd cap
    2.) Ur noob warrior was DEAD as we arrived @talos
    3.) I dont care what lvl u are, if ur skilled u should know when u have to run away
    4.) u was spiking me, i maliced u, we tanked each other, i hitet u like 1k skill 400r, so ur redballed after 3 or 4hits then u died <_<
    5.) if u want we can make a 1vs1 i kill u w/o pauldron, pads & helmet then we can see if ur a noob assasin or not

S1V3R

ahhaa Turtle
    maybe u remember me ? 000XXX
    u suck like hell u keep runnig in cz when i redballed u and then
    coming back and now u cal other ppls noobs?
    rofl i know nega and yeah he has shit gear to say it this way
    but a pretty good sin and a almost perfect combo
    but u are such a newb to make a topic about this ?
    fight me u freak i take u naked without bufss

pm me in game if u wanne a 1v1 000XXX is da name..

Trident

wow wats with all the flames??. Its alrigth to defend ur friend but thers a fine line not to cross. This topic was to shut Nega up not to start a flame war. Turtle is faaarrr from a noob. his lvl isnt high goddamn his only 64 o.O and he does prreety well for his lvl. NordFront why dont u tell nega to come 1v1 turtle and stop talking smack. Its annoying thts all i can say.

2 cents :wub:

turtle

Originally posted by S1V3R
    ahhaa Turtle *
    maybe u remember me ? 000XXX
    u suck like hell u keep runnig in cz when i redballed u and then
    coming back and now u cal other ppls noobs?
    rofl i know nega and yeah he has shit gear to say it this way
    but a pretty good sin and a almost perfect combo
    but u are such a newb to make a topic about this ?
    fight me u freak i take u naked without bufss *

pm me in game if u wanne a 1v1 000XXX is da name..

haha, and what lvl are you?? lvl 70+ with hp build... and baba shoped items??? yes i remember running from you in cz... and i know i cant take you... but i never called you noob... so live with it... and no, nega's combo sucked.. if it was almost perfectd... whyu cant he kill me.?? my combo sucks dosn't it.....?? Why not fit it into his minor heal combo and kill me... like what that preist is talking to me about, if you have skill.. you would kill me...

turtle

Originally posted by NordFront
    1.) I dont have a 25dd cap
    2.) Ur noob warrior was DEAD as we arrived] I dont care what lvl u are, if ur skilled u should know when u have to run away
    4.) u was spiking me, i maliced u, we tanked each other, i hitet u like 1k skill 400r, so ur redballed after 3 or 4hits then u died *<_< *
    5.) if u want we can make a 1vs1 i kill u w/o pauldron, pads & helmet *then we can see if ur a noob assasin or not

1.) Our warrior was trying to lure it back so you guys wouldn't get it... since sir_longshot lured it away..
    2.) I'll fight you yes...
    3.) I got maliced and prob. wasn't on scrolls so thats why you were spaming 1k dmg..
    4.) if you really wanna 1v1, then ill scroll up againts you and we can duke it out and if you want take off your cloths if you think u can beat me like that...
    5.) I have better gear now and I again, was still probably lvl 61 with almost 1300 ap wolfed..

btw no KS on bosses, FYI

turtle

Originally posted by KaZaM
    btw no KS on bosses, FYI
    I know.. whoever is there takes it whenever they can.. if you dont got it, then too bad... just that our warrior tired to lure it back... and died in the process....

too bad

turtle ur only problem is u just have to stfu and go lvl period , when u lvled atleast to 68 u can challenge them for w/e ur reason is. :P

turtle

Originally posted by DauMuie
    turtle ur only problem is u just have to stfu and go lvl period , when u lvled atleast to 68 u can challenge them for w/e ur reason is. *
    haha, btw, i was in a dk party today.. muahaha, gained 2% so far l ol.. in process of getting lvl 65... soon... 6.13% atm.... :P ...

rofl, i made 24% on 69 :P then 22 on 70 ^^

1.) Our warrior was trying to lure it back so you guys wouldn't get it... since sir_longshot lured it away..
    2.) I'll fight you yes...
    3.) I got maliced and prob. wasn't on scrolls so thats why you were spaming 1k dmg..
    4.) if you really wanna 1v1, then ill scroll up againts you and we can duke it out and if you want take off your cloths if you think u can beat me like that...
    5.) I have better gear now and I again, was still probably lvl 61 with almost 1300 ap wolfed..
    he lured it away? lol keep dreaming, hes a 68 warrior he was unbuffed and he lured ur Talos away? SUREEEEEEEEEE
    may nobody told u but talos hits like 2k dmg on range.. nobody would been so stupid to lure talos away rofl

3.) I got maliced and prob. wasn't on scrolls so thats why you were spaming 1k dmg.. > SAFETY FTW! wy u didnt used it? ( u have to cure first ) safety gives u + 400ac for few time
    and btw I NEVER pk on scrols only on swift-scrols.. thats just a very very very bad excuse

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast