Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Noob sin on ARES

This is a discussion on Noob sin on ARES within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Damnit, who the fak are you.. stop comming here trying to start stuff with me, its not you... and i ...
Page: 7

S1V3R

Damnit, who the fak are you.. stop comming here trying to start stuff with me, its not you... and i had 35 dd at that time so live with it... omg...

LOL?
    so i cant come on this forums to say what i think about you ? like the way u do about nega?
    ure just a poor piece of shit and i can say u suck cauz yeah u do!
    i think ure problem is to fuck it up like this way chalanging al kind of ppls
    and think ure some kind of pro for ure lvl after beating a bad geared sin who is pretty good in
    my eyes...
    So when im in game il pm this noob name of you to see if you can get like 200 hp of me down:s
    sucker stop famming ppls ar atleast accept it then why we start flaming you <_< sucker

S1V3R

and dammit who the fack are you lol?

now u also acting like u dont know me ahahahha FUNNY
    u talking to much SHIT litle child..

IndiaanPerc

Lol... Turtle you think your a cartoon or something..?

lets vs.. i'll rape you like a cartoon..

Nega is very good and actuallyhe plays on a 256 mb ram pc with a 64 mb card.. so that's why he can't minor..

lol when he played my char at my pc he won lankan tiger.. so you should shut the fuk up..

let us vs.. see who's a pussy..

can't fuk with ma old Homies..

turtle

Originally posted by S1V3R
    Damnit, who the fak are you.. stop comming here trying to start stuff with me, its not you... and i had 35 dd at that time so live with it... omg... * *

LOL?
    so i cant come on this forums to say what i think about you ? like the way u do about nega?
    ure just a poor piece of shit and i can say u suck cauz yeah u do!
    i think ure problem is to fuck it up like this way chalanging al kind of ppls
    and think ure some kind of pro for ure lvl after beating a bad geared sin who is pretty good in *
    my eyes...
    So when im in game il pm this noob name of you to see if you can get like 200 hp of me down:s
    sucker stop famming ppls ar atleast accept it then why we start flaming you * *<_< *sucker
    haha, and who may you be huh??? Do I even know you??? and no, i wasn't just challengeing him... he challenged me more like it at first.. we were running in cz.. he followed me, i killed him.. i got letters saying i hacked, and that i lied about my lvl.. went arena, i owend him.. and now hes calling me another cheater.. in that way, you would challenge the guy b/c he is smack talking about y ou... so you want him to proove you wrong and beat you....

turtle

Originally posted by IndiaanPerc
    Lol... *Turtle you think your a cartoon or something..?

lets vs.. i'll rape you like a cartoon..

Nega is very good and actuallyhe plays on a 256 mb ram pc with a 64 mb card.. so that's why he can't minor..

lol when he played my char at my pc he won lankan tiger.. so you should shut the fuk up..

let us vs.. see who's a pussy..

can't fuk with ma old Homies..
    and what kinda gear do u got on ur character then huH???? if i was lvl 70+ with good gear im sure i can maybe take on lankan_tiger...

S1V3R

ROfl
    leave lankan out of this
    i just told u im 000XXX
    read next time before u keep yelling who are you ?
    and he beated u also on hp pots dindt he?
    so fking accept it u fking noob
    and i dont see nega on forums here
    i think he is smart to not come on it
    it doesnt mean i cant be on it cauz i like to get ppls like u
    down who sucks :wub:
    so u wanne vs me once?? after vsing i can act like u and fraps actra and put in on this forums so
    Ppls can see how much u suck.. or i can leave it alone and tel u what u can do better to improve urself
    somthing u probabbly have to learn...
    Fuckface so pm me pls as i said 000XXX IS DA NAME for you

IndiaanPerc

000XXX IS DA NAME for you

ftw

one_way

trutle uses koxp minor heal combo :P

j/k <3 :wub:

turtle

[quote]ROfl
    leave lankan out of this
    i just told u im 000XXX
    read next time before u keep yelling who are you ?
    and he beated u also on hp pots dindt he?
    so fking accept it u fking noob
    and i dont see nega on forums here
    i think he is smart to not come on it
    it doesnt mean i cant be on it cauz i like to get ppls like u
    down who sucks :wub:
    so u wanne vs me once?? after vsing i can act like u and fraps actra and put in on this forums so
    Ppls can see how much u suck.. or i can leave it alone and tel u what u can do better to improve urself
    somthing u probabbly have to learn...
    Fuckface so pm me pls as i said 000XXX IS DA NAME for you

haha, keep lankan out of this?? if i was on ur acc i could beat lankan.. and btw, you brought him up... so dont talk about him.... read what you write next time...

and yea, But i dont run around cz figthing ppl hp potting only.. why do soemthing i dont do you noob.. you should know that.. why not fight a fair fight where we do what we do.. as in minor healing or do w/e.. he can do his combo, and i can do mine you retarde.... it would be like, you fighting a warrior and you cant use daggers... it would be like me saying that.. get it through your hard head you idiot...

turtle lankan can beat u on his dcz char so stop with all this shit pls. I saw lankan in action not just 1 time and he is much superrior to u.

turtle

Originally posted by DauMuie
    turtle lankan can beat u on his dcz char so stop with all this shit pls. I saw lankan in action not just 1 time and he is much superrior to u.
    Lol i already saw lankan's dlw character in arena and beat him.... and if you didn't read... Nega beat lankan tiger on 000xxx's acc... I'm pretty sure if i was on 000XXX's acc i can beat lankan's main....

make sure you read it...

I just told u he has alot better skills then u , u keep saying that u are skilled and he is much better then u . And remember what armors lankan has ... Fp's +8 and i thin 000XXX has better armors and gear then lankan.

Hey Turtle.

Can u do me a favour bro? Say hi to nega from Lance lol. He did the exact same shit to me after he said he can beat me on Lance lol. I fought him and won without even potting hp pot once and then he started saying I sucked and my combo is the worst he has ever seen.

If thats true how come I won that easily? :rollseyes:

Misterlabalaba

lock pls, this is getting waaay out of hand.

PK always include alittle smack talk, live with it

Like.. I have very good friends in les dragoon poupres, and if they take a boss from me or vice versa I dont hold a grugde, we all need/want items to pimp our chars up.

and if he or she is a noob you and me is a noob someother time its all about the perspective.

So lets all take a breather and leave it at that

/sunspot

Kite15171

turtle i ll 1v1 u like i did blah_blah one time with out pots lol B)

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast