Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Banning ixb +10

This is a discussion on Banning ixb +10 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I wanna say few things...When candyking bought it i was shocked how to fuk he can buy such sure dupe...but ...
Page: 1

Default Banning ixb +10

I wanna say few things...When candyking bought it i was shocked how to fuk he can buy such sure dupe...but seriously I dunno what is more sad...g00d sin who sucked as archer...even with ultimate bow :P Or all those famous archers who wanted to buy it :angry: With my def items my attack was +2000 ap.....zzzzz with dex items +2400...

I am happy with my 1796...I don't want that item to game...I rather kill with skills ( wich I have little but good items ) not with some super bow.

I am still amazed candy bought sure dupe....and got banned...lol...serves him well...but then why the fuck ppl can sell and buy +8 hell breakers +8 totamic clubs +8 II etc....I am not defending candy, I am sad for all where this has gone...

All those famous archers who made offer about that bow....fuk u

are u drunk right now? u sound like a turk :lol:

DragonFire

funny how it was fine untill someone else bought it...then they found it.

+1 ( to wagys post ) and...

Why did so many ppl wait for someone to buy and resell a sure dupe -.-

Is CandyKing just more trustable than a random duper ?

i banned him and i'll be honest despite people going 'omg u got t3h +9 bardish' i'd happily do it again.

Anyone with the slightest knowledge can tell the difference between a +9 middle class item and a +10 high class item, so i'm not even concerned with critics tbh

I understand what you're saying concerning +8 hellbreakers and +8 Iron Impacts (wish i owned one though lol) and if i remember correctly Evenson was banned a few times by devile for trying to sell his +8 hb on the forums, same with some other guy, cant remember who.

Anyway as a moderator i am here to protect the community to the best of my ability, my main concern is that not only will the item be deleted in the future, but so too may the account holding it, all of course dependant on K2 removing their thumbs from their asses.

+10 iron crossbow is obviously dupe even on ares i dont think it would happen unless it was like a group effort where as if u had like a small clan working together im sure it could end up happening after awhile and if it was upgraded properly

but i think any item +10 that isn't in handmade weps is BS i'd prefer +10 shotgun or +10 sword breaker

Ice...belt...+3... :mellow:

paddys darkvanes, bardish +9...

oh noes my darkvanes +7 and +6 1 (the +6) i upgraded myself, remember, i completed the temple legitimatly a number of times, 1 i traded with felix for my +7/12 shell pads, 1 i traded with Br4ndin for my +7/12 shell helm

oh noes a +3 ice belt bought for 200 mil that ive worn twice, once with cama in the arena and once with b13ns when we were having a mess around that i use to test the deletion of compounded dupes

oh noes a bardish +9 middle class item worth 100 mil at +8

oh noes 2 attention seeking whores that cant get over the fact that their retarded friend got banned for being a retard

as i said, your opinion means nothing to me as you yourselves mean nothing to me

Originally posted by PADDY
    oh noes my darkvanes +7 and +6

oh noes a +3 ice belt bought for 200 mil that ive worn twice, once with cama in the arena and once with b13ns when we were having a mess around that i use to test the deletion of compounded dupes

oh noes 2 attention seeking whores that cant get over the fact that their retarded friend got banned for being a retard

i dont see why ppl think ice belt +3 is unlegit if someone who farmed dms when raptors would sell for like 800-900 m ice belts would still be 100% useless and sell at 100 m easily u could make it not to mention the countless bull shit belts that have dropped to me from talos

well, im not too proud of candyking buying that obvious dupe item.. but seriously, dont try to act like you are all so good and protecting the community etc. if you allow forgotten temple items (any grade whatsoever) to be sold here on the forums you are discriminating people.. i know it hitted some nerve cause some highlevel got a really über illegal item, but tell me for example ii+8 before rofd patch is not an illegal item.. when you start banning people for any reason you need to follow those rules to the end and not banning only some ppl.. how about scammers here on forums, babybash, tempest, majix... isnt that bannable too? i really dont care if that ibx is a sure illegit item.. those forgotten temple items are 100% illegit items too.. you need to ban a lot of ppl more if you start banning some..

Zparda

Btw the Quest Bow is good gun? on +7 is better than IB +8

Sorry for the offtopic

I am not defending candy, I am not even supriced about +8 FT dupes and who bought them and who has them...all we know who has/use those knowing how much dupes and bug abuse that recuire...

Like I said my point wasn't those hyppocrats...my suprice was that I saw all pms all buyers who tried to buy it from candy...ftf!!! Most of u archers I used to respect...candy is good sin but shithole as archer and idiot buyer...but who will toss a stone now?

damit I lost respect so many tonight I dun even wanna say... :angry:

Originally posted by PADDY
    oh noes my darkvanes +7 and +6 1 (the +6) i upgraded myself, remember, i completed the temple legitimatly a number of times, 1 i traded with felix for my +7/12 shell pads, 1 i traded with Br4ndin for my +7/12 shell helm

as i said, your opinion means nothing to me as you yourselves mean nothing to me
    I dont even know the guy.
    but when a moderater bans someone for selling a unlegit item, when they have done the same, might not of sold it, but posted it.

xourico

who tried to bought it?
    doc1? :lol: ehehe rotfl

lol wagyar did u test the bow in ur char??o.O
    instead of 2k some paper mages u will kill them in 1 shot like 3k <_< damn! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast