Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Noobs bugging servants again

This is a discussion on Noobs bugging servants again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ban plz...
Page: 1

Estacy_Rezz

Default Noobs bugging servants again

ban plz

Milkshaker

Okay? This makes no sense... Please explain how you see that there is a bug there... I see in your screenshots a mage killing servants with a priest healing him. Servants Ranged attack does not hit very hard so why is there a problem here?

Make words, not pictures...

Estacy_Rezz

umm becuase the servent should be meleeing him its not see how its close to death and how far away it is and in the other preist is not healing

Trii

rezz you're mistaken here, servants can stand there and attack with ranged attack and not move, not like FA.
    i dont see any bug abusing there tbh

Milkshaker

And why should the servant be meleeing him? fact is that with servants, they only melee within a certain range and they use range attacks within another range, so unless he is doing something to control the attack used by the servant, i see no wrongdoing here. The servant has decided to attack him with the appropriate attack for the range at which he is standing from the target. That is how it is supposed to work.

Furthermore, there is nothing preventing the servant from changing its location and chasing him down and bitchslapping him so i see no bug.

If this is a bug, the AOE harpy is a bug as well. The mage is using RANGED ATTACKS and staying out of the MELEE RANGE. ffs !!!! Why does everyone always attack the mages when a mage does something that a melee cannot understand... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Banned

nuthin wrong with that picture.....are we suppose to find waldo or sumthin :blink:

Milkshaker

Originally posted by flippin
    nuthin wrong with that picture.....are we suppose to find waldo or sumthin :blink:
    hey... Its waldo... I found him !!!!!

Seriously :wub:

Originally posted by Milkshaker
    And why should the servant be meleeing him? * fact is that with servants, they only melee within a certain range and they use range attacks within another range, so unless he is doing something to control the attack used by the servant, i see no wrongdoing here. *The servant has decided to attack him with the appropriate attack for the range at which he is standing from the target. *That is how it is supposed to work. *

Furthermore, there is nothing preventing the servant from changing its location and chasing him down and bitchslapping him so i see no bug.

If this is a bug, the AOE harpy is a bug as well. The mage is using RANGED ATTACKS and staying out of the MELEE RANGE. ffs !!!! *Why does everyone always attack the mages when a mage does something that a melee cannot understand... *zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    omg the isiloon have a mind of its own..it know when to use its melee and its range attk.

I tanked SOI with my clan...and yes it does use range attk within a certain range...but its gets closer to you for melee combat..it doesnt just stand there and use range attk forever. If that was the situation where it use range attk then wouldnt there be alot of people doing SOI..cuz their range is hella ass weak hit me for like 300..whats the point for making a monster if they supposedly do range attk that deals around 300dmg and doesnt come at you( doesnt make any sense)?? I know what rezz is talking about.

evenson

not a bug.

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

u should have duffed him

Milkshaker

Originally posted by Greygoose

omg the isiloon have a mind of its own..it know when to use its melee and its range attk.

I tanked SOI with my clan...and yes it does use range attk within a certain range...but its gets closer to you for melee combat..it doesnt just stand there and use range attk forever. If that was the situation where it use range attk then wouldnt there be alot of people doing SOI..cuz their range is hella ass weak hit me for like 300..whats the point for making a monster if they supposedly do range attk that deals around 300dmg and doesnt come at you( doesnt make any sense)?? I know what rezz is talking about.
    Wanna push me? fine... ever heard of ICE? well there are three elements that a mage can choose from in this game and they are Fire, Lightning and ... Ice.

If you are a mage and you use:

Fire - Servant will run very fast and 1 or 2 hit you (if you are lucky) and kill you.

Lightning - Servant will pause for a sec ( with correct stats for mage) and Run in very fast and 1 or 2 hit you (if you are lucky) and kill you.

Ice - Servant walks slowly towards you and as soon as it is close enough to attack you with the range attack, it stops and begins to attack. As long as you do not move and as long as it is not disturbed by another attacker, it will remain there until it dies or until you die. If you use DOT attacks and someone disturbs it, there's a very good chance that it will 1 or 2 hit you (if you are lucky) and kill you.

Mages are not intended to TANK, they are effiecient in range attacking, so what will you have then... a game with characters that their only purpose is to teleport your Fat Shiny Metal Ass after you repair your weapons?

Estacy_Rezz

It NEVER MOVED NOOBS FFS when u attack a servent it comes at u noobs defending a bug abuser

Originally posted by Milkshaker+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Milkshaker)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Greygoose

Wanna push me? fine... ever heard of ICE? well there are three elements that a mage can choose from in this game and they are Fire, Lightning and ... Ice.

If you are a mage and you use:

Fire - Servant will run very fast and 1 or 2 hit you (if you are lucky) and kill you.

Lightning - Servant will pause for a sec ( with correct stats for mage) and Run in very fast and 1 or 2 hit you (if you are lucky) and kill you.

Ice - Servant walks slowly towards you and as soon as it is close enough to attack you with the range attack, it stops and begins to attack. As long as you do not move and as long as it is not disturbed by another attacker, it will remain there until it dies or until you die. If you use DOT attacks and someone disturbs it, there's a very good chance that it will 1 or 2 hit you (if you are lucky) and kill you.

Mages are not intended to TANK, they are effiecient in range attacking, so what will you have then... a game with characters that their only purpose is to teleport you after you repair your weapons?[/b]
    hmmmmm...u mayb right...but one of the dies mages tanked a TW or was it a talos...so yes i think mages can tank stuff

Milkshaker

Originally posted by Estacy_Rezz
    It NEVER MOVED NOOBS FFS when u attack a servent it comes at u *noobs defending a bug abuser

If the Servant was close enough to attack the attacker with a Ranged attack and the attacker did not run away from the ranged attacks then there should be no reason for the attacked attacker to attack with anything other that a ranged attack and no George, they dont slide you from a distance

i think someone with fraps should test this out......any takers???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast