nordfront on CWest

This is a discussion on nordfront on CWest within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lately a lot of PPL, most off KO4life, asked me via MSN if Iam playing on C-West since there is ...
Page: 1

lately a lot of PPL, most off KO4life, asked me via MSN if Iam playing on C-West since there is a person carrying my name and claiming to be me, till today I didnt really care a lot abouth it but since one of my personal slaves actually asked me if im that guy, it seems for me that he is really good at pretending to be me.

so to resolve this whole situation:
    I do NOT play on any server in USKO, MYKO or any other KO that might exist. I also dont play on any KO-Private server.
    and
    my Ares character NordFr0nt and NordFr0ntDLW both has been sold, actually the whole accounts got sold and as far I know all main chars got re-named.

so please next time anybody faces that little faker guy ask him to talk Austrian language which is actually german and give him nice greets from me and tell him to get a life.
    and if he actually can talk german tell him "meine güte du kleiner spast hast du keine freunde?" that means like oh god dont you have any friends looser?
    k thx BB! h34r:

NeronDomitius

u liar :wub:

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

ok ty bb.

dumb warrıon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

had a lil conversation with him like 3 weeks ago and he told me to be a dutch who bought ur char at ares and using this name now. well i dont care but he got some not friendly words from me allready. dont like ppl who using other players name at all. after our conversation he changed his name as far as i know

had a lil conversation with him like 3 weeks ago and he told me to be a dutch who bought ur char at ares and using this name now. well i dont care but he got some not friendly words from me allready. dont like ppl who using other players name at all. after our conversation he changed his name as far as i know [/b]
    cookie?

though the person I sold nordfr0nt to is dutch :blink:

J

Why did you PM me on C-West?

Jack_the_Ripper

stinker und hau den manni mal wieder

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Ah, i was wondering allready, is he playing again?

Hast du miene hund gesehn?

Banned Senior Member

Lol probly it is benny that one u sold ur account to, i havent c ur char at ares renamed Michael Oo

Well whoever this person is, they are familiar with people from Ares. This person has pm'd me several times.

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

nord is a lier

he moved from austria to turkey and he still plays KO with new friends in 1 of the most famous istanbuls internet cafe

Well whoever this person is, they are familiar with people from Ares. This person has pm'd me several times.[/b]
    in case its really the same person I sold my char to, its strange since he told me he didnt play KO for a pretty long time and was seeking for a good char to start again.
    so either he managed to really know all important ares players within a short period of time or they are different ppl, I do belive second one.

Lol probly it is benny that one u sold ur account to, i havent c ur char at ares renamed Michael Oo[/b]
    actually I didnt wanted to write his name here, but yes it was him I sold my char to. Though my character name does not appear on kingofknights DB anymore, or the 2 ppl I sent to check are to dump... well one of them was muemmel ._.

ps. my KO version is 1717 o.O
    fail TURKalais fail!

oSTUo

du bist eine schlampe ok kanky?