Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Infinity on Ares

This is a discussion on Infinity on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Are there any oldschool infinity players still playing?...
Page: 1

Default Infinity on Ares

Are there any oldschool infinity players still playing?

infinity is a very very old clan

The king. Senior Member

yea they still are, few of em atleast

i can only see Tschenka from infinity noone else -.-

Im aware that its an old clan so whos the leader now? Back then it was hush_yer_batty and devilrogue_05 that were running things

hush

hi its hush i dont play anymore because i got "hack'd" by a clannie called shownowt from what i can understand he changed my password on hotmail etc etc lost the lot and k2 confirmed that i had requested that asked for a complete reset of my password and seal codes !! and they did it for him lol all because i kept my emails in order . debbie still plays ( devilrogue ) but she got hacked too but her email wasnt linked to that g4y g1 account so SHOWNOWT couldnt remove sealed items . are you thinking of starting to play again ?

wow you have no idea how many times i log into ares to find old infinity members.... I played M4A1LostHope from that clan. Currently playing off and on on cwest... I miss those old GG players...

<3 all of Infinity

DevilRogue05 aka Debbie
    hush_yer_batty aka Martin
    xKDx aka Ed
    Jebozovna_bolnicarka aka Dora
    Spaggetti aka (cant remember his first name plop lol)
    Kapow aka Dan

goddamn i miss all those guys...

hush

hi chris its been a long time hope your well , Infinity is 7 yrs old in jan/12 i think it must be one of the oldest clan on usko that is still going

Hey martin nice to see you here on these forums... Do the fore mentioned players still play?

hush

mr t still plays mate drop by the forums some time

Quote Originally Posted by hush View Post
    mr t still plays mate drop by the forums some time

pm me link pls its been so long

xCruinne

I registered to reply to this topic lol. I had an account with Cruinne name in here too but i forgot its password and the email is hacked years ago. Anyway, I was clan assistant till I stepped down on game 3 years ago.

After 3 years I returned to Ares, in hopes of reuniting with friends but quits, hacks etc made it kind of impossible, I never imagined it would happen to InfinitY one day. I still see some old clannies and friends around, and thats giving me a smile.

My new char is 81 karus rogue, named Faces0fDeath ,in case any old-clannie or friends wants to pm ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by xCruinne View Post
    I registered to reply to this topic lol. I had an account with Cruinne name in here too but i forgot its password and the email is hacked years ago. Anyway, I was clan assistant till I stepped down on game 3 years ago.

After 3 years I returned to Ares, in hopes of reuniting with friends but quits, hacks etc made it kind of impossible, I never imagined it would happen to InfinitY one day. I still see some old clannies and friends around, and thats giving me a smile.

My new char is 81 karus rogue, named Faces0fDeath ,in case any old-clannie or friends wants to pm ^^.

Wow Cihan its been so long bro... please pm me here on these forums when you read this. This guy is by far the best guy i ever had the pleasure of meeting in this godforsaken game.

<3 Cruinne

M4 aka Chris

When the people from Symbiosis merged into Infinity I got into Infinity, it's gemcaster here. Still got my char on ares and might still be in Infinity if the clan isnt disbanded ^^
    Now still playing from time to time in C-west and helping friends at Euko.

Quote Originally Posted by hush View Post
    hi its hush i dont play anymore because i got "hack'd" by a clannie called shownowt from what i can understand he changed my password on hotmail etc etc lost the lot and k2 confirmed that i had requested that asked for a complete reset of my password and seal codes !! and they did it for him lol all because i kept my emails in order . debbie still plays ( devilrogue ) but she got hacked too but her email wasnt linked to that g4y g1 account so SHOWNOWT couldnt remove sealed items . are you thinking of starting to play again ?
    Hey hush! nice to see you here =) And wow, your story really sucks! Douchebags will always be around i guess..

Ive been playing abit of EUKO the new european version, its really nice! What about you? Whats happening on your sparetime

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast