Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Not Another Yun Speech!

This is a discussion on Not Another Yun Speech! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; welcome back yun...
Page: 2

welcome back yun

rain`

I playED KO because... I didnt have a job and had time to burn.

I really dunno why I play this game
    :blink:

i play ko because its well just plain fun, sure u got the cheaters but if you have friends in the game its fun...i got all the members from infinity <3, verti :wub: , my good buddy jesse (showmethemoney), Ryan, and other ppl from other servers like cecila, quick, takusic, spyder, superman, and my other ppl

friends make this game fun <3+

Cocaine

Originally posted by Phantom478
    i play ko because its well just plain fun, sure u got the cheaters but if you have friends in the game its fun...i got all the members from infinity <3, verti *:wub: , my good buddy jesse (showmethemoney), Ryan, and other ppl from other servers like cecila, quick, takusic, spyder, superman, and my other ppl

friends make this game fun <3+
    you forgot me

W0lF

Default Re: Not Another Yun Speech!

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    It's been 4 months now since I actively played KO (I was playing WoW) and I think I'm ready to return. *A few of my friends convinced me to come with them and try the game again because WoW's PK is a sorry joke that stopped being funny long ago.

I'm glad to see that many people I knew are still around, and at the same time sad to see that many more are not. *It is very tiring to play a game that is full of cheating, but if you're doing it with friends, I believe it can still be done. *And let's face it, there's a lot of people running around in cz now that don't appear to know how to change camera views, let alone PK effectively. *Offsetting my numerous deaths (to lag of course, I never lose! :P ) shouldn't be a problem.

I've tried three times now to quit this game and failed every damn time, so that says to me, either I suck at quitting, or this game is damn fun, and I prefer to think its the latter. *:lol:

I'd like to ask most of you why you're still around, though I imagine the answer may be because of friends, because of fun PKing, because of the time and money spent already, etc. *I think I play because this game is FUN. *It's simple, it's fast, it's furious, and a real blast to play, especially if you mix in some alcohol (but stay away from the anvil if you do that last part *h43r: *) *I don't play this game to be the best (and it's a good thing, because if I did, I failed miserably :lol: ) I play it because it's the best MMO I can find out there for a die hard PvPer like myself.

So in closing, replies to this thread should be 'I play KO because...' *And if this happens to get moved to off topic, well, I noticed that not every post in this section is 100% on topic so I felt justified putting it here. *If anything I'd like to provoke a discussion of nostalgia and the good old days and how much this game used to ROCK (not that it still doesn't, of course )

See you all in game.

-Yun_Yuuzhan, Longtime Berserker Hero, soon to be Blade Master (never thought I'd live to see THAT day)
    Welcome back , u not lvl 70 right? :wub:

Come Diez

I_Am_On_Ares

hahaha stay orc. you know when humans always won the war when u still played? its the other way around now so if u want variation stay orc

TheShadow

Originally posted by Imhotep
    shadow has friends ? * :wub:
    Omg an insult :mellow:. Now be kind to me, just because i have imaginery friends sitting next to me giving me good items :lol:.

j/k :P.

Imhotep

:lol:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I love this game because of the people that play it, I also hate this game because of the people that play it.

Why do I stay?

because I know I must be pissing at least one prson off a day doing so :P

Holy shit it's Yun O_O

Anyway, I used to play this game because of my friends I made while playing. Now i just play to get DaH to 70, like I said I would. (I've quit the game on my own character)

i play this game cause i generally like talking to ppl, and the pk is awesome

Yun_Yuuzhan

Default Re: Not Another Yun Speech!

Originally posted by W0lF+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(W0lF)</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan@
    It's been 4 months now since I actively played KO (I was playing WoW) and I think I'm ready to return. *A few of my friends convinced me to come with them and try the game again because WoW's PK is a sorry joke that stopped being funny long ago.

I'm glad to see that many people I knew are still around, and at the same time sad to see that many more are not. *It is very tiring to play a game that is full of cheating, but if you're doing it with friends, I believe it can still be done. *And let's face it, there's a lot of people running around in cz now that don't appear to know how to change camera views, let alone PK effectively. *Offsetting my numerous deaths (to lag of course, I never lose! :P ) shouldn't be a problem.

I've tried three times now to quit this game and failed every damn time, so that says to me, either I suck at quitting, or this game is damn fun, and I prefer to think its the latter. *:lol:

I'd like to ask most of you why you're still around, though I imagine the answer may be because of friends, because of fun PKing, because of the time and money spent already, etc. *I think I play because this game is FUN. *It's simple, it's fast, it's furious, and a real blast to play, especially if you mix in some alcohol (but stay away from the anvil if you do that last part *h43r: *) *I don't play this game to be the best (and it's a good thing, because if I did, I failed miserably :lol: ) I play it because it's the best MMO I can find out there for a die hard PvPer like myself.

So in closing, replies to this thread should be 'I play KO because...' *And if this happens to get moved to off topic, well, I noticed that not every post in this section is 100% on topic so I felt justified putting it here. *If anything I'd like to provoke a discussion of nostalgia and the good old days and how much this game used to ROCK (not that it still doesn't, of course )

See you all in game.

-Yun_Yuuzhan, Longtime Berserker Hero, soon to be Blade Master (never thought I'd live to see THAT day)
    Welcome back , u not lvl 70 right? :wub:

Come Diez [/b]
    I'm 65, and I'm staying Ares bro

<!--QuoteBegin-I_Am_on_Ares

hahaha stay orc. you know when humans always won the war when u still played? its the other way around now so if u want variation stay orc
    I'm never online for those wars anyway, do they still change the schedule every 2 weeks?

Glader

Welcome back again Yun! Nice to see another nice player coming back. But I'll back up what kimpee just said, stay orc :P

sorry cocaine <3 u too

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast