Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Not Another Yun Speech!

This is a discussion on Not Another Yun Speech! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Glader Welcome back again Yun! Nice to see another nice player coming back. But I'll back up ...
Page: 3

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Glader
    Welcome back again Yun! Nice to see another nice player coming back. But I'll back up what kimpee just said, stay orc :P
    Too late, I already put the request in :P

OneShot

I play this game because:
    1. I enjoy it
    2. Have some friends around
    3. I'm addicted
    4. I'm used to sleep after 1AM...
    5. I need to play games
    6. I'm addicted
    7. I want to be lvl 70 (in 2010 with NightOwl LOL)
    8. If I could kill cheaters just by writing /Kill_Cheater XXXXXX it would be the best game around
    9. Stay Kaurus (went to Diez 4 human and hated - went back to bera to Kaurus Nation )

leftclaw

The only reason why I'm playing this game is because of the people, and the fun I have with them.

When I say people, I mean..

My clannies
    My friends
    My enemies
    The disrespectful Turks (though they do tend to piss me off most of the time.)
    The Turks that actually try to make a difference. (I love you all)
    The cheaters and glitchers (I wanna try my best to PWN them and show them that a legit player can PWN you.)

Though, too much of em glitchers piss me off. Can't you noobs play without cheating? You think you're dominant 'coz you cheat? Well here's something mofos, I'm gonna work my ass off and I'll get you all without using anything that you use.

At the end of the day, you may have taken my 50 NP but I know one thing.

I'm a better man than you are.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by leftclaw
    The only reason why I'm playing this game is because of the people, and the fun I have with them.

When I say people, I mean..

My clannies
    My friends
    My enemies
    The disrespectful Turks (though they do tend to piss me off most of the time.)
    The Turks that actually try to make a difference. (I love you all)
    The cheaters and glitchers (I wanna try my best to PWN them and show them that a legit player can PWN you.)

Though, too much of em glitchers piss me off. Can't you noobs play without cheating? You think you're dominant 'coz you cheat? Well here's something mofos, I'm gonna work my ass off and I'll get you all without using anything that you use.

At the end of the day, you may have taken my 50 NP but I know one thing.

I'm a better man than you are.
    +1 dude, +1.

Solstice

Played because despite putting little effort into leveling I could always log on vent ask for a pk party and rape cz .

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Solstice
    Played because despite putting little effort into leveling I could always log on vent ask for a pk party and rape cz .
    GREAT MAGE SOLS

Are you 62 yet?

Trii

Originally posted by ID4N
    im playing this game cuz im fucking addicted to it! *
    +1 and because i cant find anything else i could play and have as much fun

Rentzusuken

I keep playing this game because of the friends I have in AHM, Outkasted, Infinity, and other clans as well as formidable opponents like Tormentors to clash with occasionally.

mammlea

Yun, if u ever go Human i swear ill rape ur ass, I hardly pk now, (10k nps in may), but be sure ill hunt u!!!

Minotaur

Originally posted by mammlea
    Yun, if u ever go Human i swear ill rape ur ass, I hardly pk now, (10k nps in may), but be sure ill hunt u!!!

:lol: sup! mama, soltice!... long time no see.... i miss KO
    btw. welcome back mr. Yun_Yuuzhan :P how's it going? hehehe... one of my trusted friend and xclanmate.

flamthrow

btw welcome back yun nice to have at least some old players returning as for mino wanted to be sure was that really you that pmed me the other day? If so pm me here so we can discuss your question.

Minotaur

Originally posted by flamthrow
    btw welcome back yun nice to have at least some old players returning as for mino wanted to be sure was that really you that pmed me the other day? If so pm me here so we can discuss your question.
    mmm... regarding on? sorry to tell but.. i only know ur nick.
    i didn't pmd u or if u want pm the link or the msg.

carso

if i end up getting an account we can xp to 70 together yun

yun if you come human how can you 1 v 1 me in the middle of orc base?

lol...

Welcome to human side~!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast