Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

THIS IS NOT A FLAME TOPIC!

This is a discussion on THIS IS NOT A FLAME TOPIC! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; But seriously, stop saying you guys want k2 to host Ice Age on their servers. What the fuck are you ...
Page: 1

LiberAchi

Default THIS IS NOT A FLAME TOPIC!

But seriously, stop saying you guys want k2 to host Ice Age on their servers. What the fuck are you guys on? You keep bitching about Ice Age and that k2 isn't getting it, BE FRIKKIN HAPPY! You saw what they did with KE, you think it will be any different with Ice Age? HELL NO. If the new expansion comes out in July like most of you guys say it will, be prepared for a gazillion topics where people say how it sucks and how many bugs it has because K2 fucked it up again. :rollseyes:

The thing is, we don't have a choice in the matter. K2 appeals to a certain audience... if you get my meaning.

Nir

Originally posted by Shurt
    The thing is, we don't have a choice in the matter. K2 appeals to a certain audience... if you get my meaning.
    Yeah thets rghit +1

Yun_Yuuzhan

Default Re: THIS IS NOT A FLAME TOPIC!

Originally posted by LiberAchi
    But seriously, stop saying you guys want k2 to host Ice Age on their servers. What the fuck are you guys on? You keep bitching about Ice Age and that k2 isn't getting it, BE FRIKKIN HAPPY! You saw what they did with KE, you think it will be any different with Ice Age? HELL NO. If the new expansion comes out in July like most of you guys say it will, be prepared for a gazillion topics where people say how it sucks and how many bugs it has because K2 fucked it up again. :rollseyes:
    +1

KE is still relatively new. I think it should stay this way for a year, but with the level cap increased to 75 so those of us squatting at 70.99% have something meaningful to do in the meantime.

Ki1laH

Buggy or not, its an expansion when a new interface which is much needed, and great new things.

By the look of the kwc server, which is pretty much them showing us what they have been working on as its mostly translated already, it won't be to bad.

Who cares if it is buggy for a while, launching it will probably fix clan bug and crap like that.

I would rather deal with bugs, than play the same thing every day with no updates.

P.S. We are getting ice age.

CaliKing

Very soon B)

LiberAchi

Originally posted by Ki1laH
    Buggy or not, its an expansion when a new interface which is much needed, and great new things.

By the look of the kwc server, which is pretty much them showing us what they have been working on as its mostly translated already, it won't be to bad.

Who cares if it is buggy for a while, launching it will probably fix clan bug and crap like that. *

I would rather deal with bugs, than play the same thing every day with no updates.

Ke was an expansion wich was needed too. Look at how many people cried to go back to KO instead of KE. They should rid Ice Age of the biggest bugs and THEN beta test it before making it available to us, paying customers and database-hackers, bug-exploiters, dupers, etc.. You might say that it's needed and shit, but we'll see when it actually comes out.

Originally posted by LiberAchi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LiberAchi)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ki1laH

Who cares if it is buggy for a while, launching it will probably fix clan bug and crap like that. *

Ke was an expansion wich was needed too. Look at how many people cried to go back to KO instead of KE. They should rid Ice Age of the biggest bugs and THEN beta test it before making it available to us, paying customers and database-hackers, bug-exploiters, dupers, etc.. You might say that it's needed and shit, but we'll see when it actually comes out.[/b]
    KE sucks ass, anything is better.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

i doubt they´ll bring Ice Age anytime soon... notice how MyKo is 1 year older than UsKo and they still got the lvl 70 cap, and still on KE.

Beside, if they do decide to implement Ice Age, fine by me, but they gotta fix all ke bugs first...

CaliKing

The patch is coming it wont be called ice age and the lvl 70 cap wont be lifted h43r:

I know it won't be called Ice Age, but I'm sure they'll lift the lvl 70 cap, it would be stupid not to do it...

CaliKing

why would you lift a cap when you cannot control macro'rs thats cutting your own throat .

k2 isnt that dumb

If they don't life the cap, the few remaining legit players they have will get bored and quit.

Remember, K2 isn't about being fair, it's about money and how fast they can get it
    (that conclusion comes from the past year and a half, lol)

SiegeR

Originally posted by LiberAchi

well here is the truth
    WE all whine everyday on this forum about KE patch to come

BUT

When it came there was tons of bugs and ppl continue to whine about it

so there wont be any change ppl whine here wanting it;
    when it comes they continue to whine

CaliKing

Originally posted by SiegeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiegeR)</div>
    Originally posted by LiberAchi@

well here is the truth
    WE all whine everyday on this forum about KE patch to come

BUT

When it came there was tons of bugs and ppl continue to whine about it

so there wont be any change ppl whine here wanting it;
    when it comes they continue to whine[/b]
    +2000
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt

If they don't life the cap, the few remaining legit players they have will get bored and quit.

Remember, K2 isn't about being fair, it's about money and how fast they can get it
    (that conclusion comes from the past year and a half, lol)
    k2 isnt making a butt load of money dude you have to realize the costs of running a game .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast